Christian Faber Starts Vlog, Complete With Giveaway

Christian Faber, one of the people who helped make Bionicle possible, has recently started a vlog to help promote his upcoming project, Rebel Nature. In the

, we get to see some cool concept work and an early VR experience for the project, but then things take a turn towards the LEGO-side. Faber takes us to see where years and years of Bionicle and other LEGO memorabilia has been stored as he moves it all to his current office. There's definitely some great things to check out. At the end, he starts a giveaway for an entire box of sealed Kanohi packs from 2001. Go watch the video to read the rules and enter yourself for a chance to win!

View the full article

Having all of those locks around the entrance/s to the room full of old Bionicle stuff was a great idea, but I'm surprised to see that area right next to what looks like a public walkway of sorts. Well, at least those things are still there for giveaways. I like that stuff, but I'll watch other people enter this first giveaway; I've got enough Bionicle in my life.

Anyway, it's good to see Faber stay active with his projects and engaging with Lego fans. We've got a nice treat here.

Edited by Rooster Nui