LEGO Movie 2 Trailer is Here

Drop what you're doing and go check out

over on YouTube. It's two minutes and twenty-four seconds of new content to pour over. Things don't look like they're doing too well in Bricksburg, and Emmet and the team are being forced back into action. Go watch, re-watch, slow it down and watch, watch it in reverse, and analyze each frame and then head over to the Talkback to share your thoughts and theories!

View the full article

It looks like we've hit the Mad Max of the lego world.  :blink:  Very interested in seeing how things turn out.

The villain of the trailer seems to be a minifig along the likes of LEGO Friends or Elves but space themed... at least that's how I've interpreted it, anyone else have any insight on the new arrival? 

Anyways, super excited to see things turn out!  :br:

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Man, everything’s gone Mad Max and Unikitty TV show. This sure looks interesting!:D

Anyway, I’m pretty sure that main villain seems to be a Lego Friends minifigure by structure. Lol.:)

Hopefully, the movie include Bionicle/Hero Factory, Marvel, and Star Wars this time. They’re successful, so Lego should reward them by putting them in the movie, hopefully. Same goes to some The Lego Batman Movie and The Lego Ninjago Movie characters for fun references. Seriously. They need to get out often.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

It looks like we've hit the Mad Max of the lego world.  :blink:  Very interested in seeing how things turn out.

The villain of the trailer seems to be a minifig along the likes of LEGO Friends or Elves but space themed... at least that's how I've interpreted it, anyone else have any insight on the new arrival? 

I have a feeling that this time it's not the same kid from the first movie telling the story, but his sister. It's supposed to take place about five years after the first movie, so my theory is that the original kid is now a teenager and stopped playing with Lego (hence the Mad Max apocalypse), so his sister is taking his sets to her room (the Sis-Star system) to play with.

• Upvote 1

I have a feeling that this time it's not the same kid from the first movie telling the story, but his sister. It's supposed to take place about five years after the first movie, so my theory is that the original kid is now a teenager and stopped playing with Lego (hence the Mad Max apocalypse), so his sister is taking his sets to her room (the Sis-Star system) to play with.

I had considered that as well... it was his sister that started the duplo invasion after all.

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

I'm hoping President Business is still a character. We only saw a little bit of him as a good guy in the first movie, but he still seemed to be a dynamic figure. I hope he gets some sort of moment.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!