41984208704_bd25d8cde8_z.jpg

Flickr

Legend describes the agent of fate's punishment for arrogance, whose power is derived from her opponents' pride...

This one started with the name, unusually enough for me (an alias for Nemesis, ancient Greek goddess of punishment for hubris.) Somehow that inspired me and this came out. But anyways, I'd love to hear your C&C, and hope you enjoy!

• Upvote 4

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

She's really cute! I love her shoes! Her weapon and head also feel very creative. If there is one thing that bothers me, it's the silver shells on the shoulders. Most of the other silver parts of the model are more heavily textured so it's a little weird seeing such a big, smooth space in that color. If they were Earth Blue like the upper legs they'd probably feel like they belong more, although I know that 5 module shells don't come in Earth Blue yet.

I really like the name and inspiration, being an ancient Greece enthusiast!

I particularly like the weapon and custom head. Nice job!

:kakama:

Good to hear! I almost had Adrasteia wielding two daggers, until on a whim I tried giving her a trident from another moc. Thatt looked way better, so I made her a staff of her own. I think it really paid off.

She's really cute! I love her shoes! Her weapon and head also feel very creative. If there is one thing that bothers me, it's the silver shells on the shoulders. Most of the other silver parts of the model are more heavily textured so it's a little weird seeing such a big, smooth space in that color. If they were Earth Blue like the upper legs they'd probably feel like they belong more, although I know that 5 module shells don't come in Earth Blue yet.

Thanks for the feedback! I would definitely like to figure out a better texture for the shoulders - I want to keep them silver to maintain an armored appearance, but I agree that the texture needs balancing. I just need to figure out how to do so without losing the shaping.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I love the foot design it is such a creative design. To be honest the head took me a moment to figure out but once I did see it, I saw the idea of the headdress and the trans lime green as hear.

The shoulders I don't personally see a problem with I like the smooth texture it's almost it's a chain male and the armour on her hands are gauntlets. But if you did want a change I would try figuring out how to us a G1 thigh armour piece to match the piston texture of the G2 unity piece.

Overall a lovely MOC by a great builder.

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/