• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What Kanohi would you like to have seen in Bionicle?

Kanohi

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Legodudelol

Legodudelol
  • Members
  • Toa

• 10-July 16
  • 109 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 13 2018 - 12:42 AM

I think the title is self-explanatory, but I'll sat it again, what Kanohi would you like to have seen in Bionicle?

For me the only thing I can think of right now is a mask of redirection, Great can redirect any flying projectile anywhere in your field of view, while the Noble only redirects projectiles that are flying at you. All redirections are random.

Edited by Legodudelol, Jun 13 2018 - 12:44 AM.

My Epic: Ahkmou's Return and My story collection: Takanuva's Travels are my stories so far, look 'em up.

#2 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 26-February 14
  • 1,157 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 13 2018 - 05:53 AM

I think the title is self-explanatory, but I'll sat it again, what Kanohi would you like to have seen in Bionicle?

For me the only thing I can think of right now is a mask of redirection, Great can redirect any flying projectile anywhere in your field of view, while the Noble only redirects projectiles that are flying at you. All redirections are random.

That sounds really hazardous, especially if you're redirecting cordak rocket bolts...  :onfire:  :D

Maybe a mask of transmutation, being able to change inorganic materials into other types of that material (take protodermis, you can turn normal solid protodermis into drinkable liquid if you didn't have a toa of water around, or your armor into protosteel.

"I am Iron Man"

:i:  :a: :m:  :i: :r: :m_o: :n:  :m: :a: :n:

bannerbzp_by_tattorack-d7ht9tk.jpg

signature art by Tattorak

#3 Offline Cheesy Mac n Cheese

Cheesy Mac n Cheese
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 13-February 06
  • 1,304 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 13 2018 - 10:32 AM

I want to see someone make a mask out of a freeze disk or reconstitutes at random disk and see how those powers could possibly be beneficial to the user.

Edited by Cheesy Mac n Cheese, Jun 13 2018 - 10:42 AM.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users