Posted Jun 26 2018 - 01:45 PM
Now, let me ask you guys this: What are your expectations for this season? Well, for me, here’s the list:
1. Wu turning back into his original old adult form.
2. The relation between those dragon hunters and the Sons of Garmadon because they are quite similar (mainly the clammy gray skin color)
3. Skylor, P.I.X.A.L., and Nya going Avengers: Infinity War on Harumi (but letting her live).
4. The Ninja and Wu coming back to Ninjago to defeat Lord Garmadon.
5. Lord Garmadon either turned back to his original and good-hearted human form again or killed again. I mean, he has to be get rid of. He can’t be a four-armed villain forever.
6. Good character development, including on the Dragon Hunters.
7. We would learn more about the Oni and the Dragons.
8. The Ninja using the dragon to easily defeat the dragon hunters.
9. We would learn about the Sons of Garmadon and the dragon hunters.
10. A crossover between Ninjago and Nexo Knights. I would like to see a bunch of things from there: I would imagine when the Ninja from Ninjago would get out of a realm called the Realm of the Oni and Dragons, they would accidentally end up in the Nexo Knights’ world to meet the Nexo Knights. The Ninja would ask the Knights for help to bring them back to the land of Ninjago and fight against Lord Garmadon (Madagascar movies, anyone?). The Nexo Knights would either go to help the Ninja fight Garmadon Thor-Ragnarok-in-2017 style or Avengers-Infinity-War-in-this-year style (I mean, the Ninja would need more help than what they have) or they would just give the Ninja new weapons. I would love to see the Nexo Knights’ world being one of the 16 Realms parellel to Ninjago because of the evidence in the past. I would also love a scene where the Ninja crash-land on the Knights’ Fortrex, the Knights notice this and then help the Ninja feel better from the crash, the Ninja and Knights relating their problems with each other’s, like how they suffer corrupted parents (it would be like Thor from A: IW meeting the Guardians of the Galaxy after he hit their ship by accident), Wu and Merlok being the best of friends, the Ninja probably go to help the Knights with their problems first (which means fighting Monstrox, Ruina Stoneheart, and their army of techno-virus monsters), Merlok having known the First Spinjitzu Master to be his close friend, Monstrox revealed being a being with the blood of the Oni from Ninjago and/or there’s a carving in NK’s world that tells about the Oni and the Dragon (not sure, but yeah), the two teams of heroes having funny moments together, and Merlok creating a portal to have the Ninja and Knights go to Ninjago to work together to fight and defeat Garmadon (maybe get help from Animal Tribes from Legends of Chima as well on this one. Plus, I would like to imagine certain things, like Kai and Lance talking about their narcissism together, Cole and Axl being best super-strong buds, Karlof saying to Axl that he has nice metal gloves, Kai telling Macy that she reminds him of Skylor, Cole and Clay being magical buds, Zane and Aaron being archer buds, the Ninja telling Robin that he reminds them of Lloyd, Macy and Nya talking about having blue boyfriends, Wu and Merlok working together, the Ninja and Knights do teamwork combo attacks on Garmadon and his forces, Merlok making new Nexo Powers based off the Ninja’s abilities, etc.). This whole thing would take up two Ninjago episodes. Good stuff. There’s gotta be a reason why there isn’t a Season 5 for the Nexo Knights TV show (I don’t like how Lego is acting strange and ridiculous this decade for how it tells most of its original stories. I do not want Nexo Knights to end up like Bionicle G1). I think this would be a good alternative to end the Nexo Knights show’s story.
So yeah. These are my expectations. What about yours?
0 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users