This is about the manga and anime series, for starters, not the cleaning product. =P Now that that's out of the way... Who's been following Bleach recently? I haven't been reading the actual chapters for the last few weeks, but I've been reading the summaries, and the recent chapters have been very intriguing. And the big plot twist of two months ago, involving the Fullbringers, was also very interesting. I dunno if anyone cares about two month old spoilers, and I'd put the thing in with potential tags, but I can't seem to find the spoiler tags anymore. ^_^;

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

well, I only watch dubbed bleach, and i kidna just starting reading bleach this year, but started borrowing manga books from the library like last month or s/t. But yeah, its a really good show, I watched it before like when the marathon was on adult swim then kept watching episodes. I lost interst somewhere the rescue arc, but then decided to watch the whole bleach series in January 2011 this year, i finished like at the end of March 2011 watching dubbed so i guess im not as new to bleach Edit:Yeah, sometimes i spoil it for myself tho sometimes, but didnt spoil myself by watching subbed episodes, although theres supposed to be another filler season/arc after this season is over. From what i read on wiki, it seems like a cool filler arc.

Edited by Kv195

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

Captain Marvel: Yeah, I gotta agree. I like the new opening for the Fullbring/Lost Substitute Shinigami arc; it's pretty cool, while not too spoiler filled. Nice to finally see all the new characters actually in true colour.(And/or animated, I forget which Fullbringers we've gotten official colour art of.) Ice: Well I kinda skipped over the Arrancar part by accident, but well, I can't entirely blame you, though there are a few characters I'd likely disagree on, but those are exceptions from someone who hasn't watched/read that part, so... =P Kv: Well, the rescue arc is more set up for everything else that happens later on, and to introduce the other Shinigami, but there were some awesome parts in it, like the fight against Byakuya for example. However, just wait 'til the dub(Both anime and Manga from what I recall hearing) catches up a little more, there are some very awesome parts coming up, and I don't really want to spoil it.

I have trouble finding subbed episodes, so I read summaries. Don't read the spoiler unless If you finished the Arrancar Arc or at least read the summary for the "last" fight.

WHY DID GIN HAVE TO DIE T_TAlso FGT Ichigo looks awesome.

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

Cool-aid: Well, I dunno... I mean, they haven't gotten to the biggest fight yet, and the fullbring powers are awesome. Plus, the current fight going on in the recent chapter sounds interesting, though 'that' character is kinda overpowered. =p

Cool-aid: Well, I dunno... I mean, they haven't gotten to the biggest fight yet, and the fullbring powers are awesome. Plus, the current fight going on in the recent chapter sounds interesting, though 'that' character is kinda overpowered. =p

That weapon seems like it's hacked, that for sure. Still, the way the rest of the fights are going down... Still... does anyone feel the fullbringers are being used? Also... did anyone catch what Renji said about his training...Specifically, WHY he had been training?

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Yeah, someone forgot to mention to that guy that everyone else Ichigo excluded had some limits on their weapons. =P But yeah, it's definitely a change of pace from 'Fight, START! *Two seconds later* Fight, END!', like a certain fight that literally had that happen. =PIt's possible, or they just have an incredible wish to gain power that epically backfired on them. And yeah, I heard about it. Haven't read that chapter yet, but I'll try to soon hopefully. But I think it's kinda like what Terminus said. In fact, I'm trying to remember when Renji won a fight, outside the movies and maybe the fillers. =PTerminus: Yeah. I'm not opposed to filler myself, but they dragged the filler out way to long, especially when a certain something was supposed to happen immediately. But hey; at least it's started now. And I must say again; that new opening sequence is amazing. And the song is very good too.

Yeah, someone forgot to mention to that guy that everyone else Ichigo excluded had some limits on their weapons. =P But yeah, it's definitely a change of pace from 'Fight, START! *Two seconds later* Fight, END!', like a certain fight that literally had that happen. =P It's possible, or they just have an incredible wish to gain power that epically backfired on them. And yeah, I heard about it. Haven't read that chapter yet, but I'll try to soon hopefully. But I think it's kinda like what Terminus said. In fact, I'm trying to remember when Renji won a fight, outside the movies and maybe the fillers. =P Terminus: Yeah. I'm not opposed to filler myself, but they dragged the filler out way to long, especially when a certain something was supposed to happen immediately. But hey; at least it's started now. And I must say again; that new opening sequence is amazing. And the song is very good too.

@Terminus: You need to read why he was training. He said "I'm been training these last 17 month so I can fight *you know who*. Shouldn't that character still be in Jail?

Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years

I was psyched for the Fullbringer anime arc when the first chapters of the arc were in the manga, and the anime was still on the Decide Arc. Then the filler came and shattered my dreams... But I'm pretty sure that it will be worth the wait. @Rausaro: I know that was the reason that he was training, but I can't remember the last time Renji won a battle. Plus I think he intends to be around when that character gets out...

Rausaro: Yeah, however, that might be a mis-translation... We won't know for certain; however, he might have been referring to you-know-who's power level... And who knows what exactly is happening around there?

Rausaro: Yeah, however, that might be a mis-translation... We won't know for certain; however, he might have been referring to you-know-who's power level... And who knows what exactly is happening around there?

That is a good point. I'm betting there's some other factions... if the fullbringers can go under the radar for this long... Likewise, do you think we'll ever see the Royal Guard, Zero Division? It's been hinted at, as Hiyori's former captain is now a member. Could it have been foreshadowing, like Ishida looking at Ichigo's badge long before he used it as a fullbring, or like Superchunky's appearance in SS long before the Vizard arc?

1. Yeah; that is a good point. Are there other factions with mysterious powers we don't know about yet? And further, is Don Kanonji a member of one of those? =P2. I'm sure that we will at some point, along with that Spirit King that keeps getting mentioned. But first of all, well, something obvious has to happen. =P ... Also, who's Superchunky? *Has missed something, maybe*

1. Yeah; that is a good point. Are there other factions with mysterious powers we don't know about yet? And further, is Don Kanonji a member of one of those? =P 2. I'm sure that we will at some point, along with that Spirit King that keeps getting mentioned. But first of all, well, something obvious has to happen. =P ... Also, who's Superchunky? *Has missed something, maybe*

SuperChunky is a fan nickname to the massive cyclop hollow that appears in Soul society to rescue Aizen. You only see it's eye behind that of the menos grandes.... you get to see the actual super chunky when Wonderweiss summons it to attack the vizard in Karakura town.

Ooh. I see. I missed that part, I guess. But I realize what you're talking about, I remember seeing the eye, I believe.(And even if it's not what I believe it is, I'll be trying to catch up on Season 3 soon, which should have that part.)

Ooh. I see. I missed that part, I guess. But I realize what you're talking about, I remember seeing the eye, I believe.(And even if it's not what I believe it is, I'll be trying to catch up on Season 3 soon, which should have that part.)

Hisagai states "Wait, there's something behind them [menos]!" in Aizen escape.

Yeah, I remember that now... It's been so long since I was the Rescue arc. =O By I missed that part, however, I meant in the Arrancar arc; I basically skipped totally over that, since the station that was showing Bleach here decided randomly to mess around with when it was on, and then removed it from the normal rotation after that... I hadn't started actively reading the manga at that point, either. =P

Ah. I'm forced to read scanlations... they're like 3 years behind in English. As for the anime, the company that owns the rights to bleach streams the episodes online with english subtitles. You just have to ignore the 2 minute ads.

Terminus: Ah, I see. ... OOOH. That means that Thank You is up now! =DAnd yeah, I heard about who the VAs were; sounds awesome. Now the long wait until Tsukishima actually appears in the anime... Hopefully it'll only be a couple episodes. =/Luckily, everything seems to be pretty much from the Manga, which is good.Also, keen observers may recognize my new avvie, if they've seen the new opening. =P

Yep, I tried to get the other version of his Fullbring, but there was just no good scenes of it in the opening... A bunch of the Getsuga Wheel, but none of the Fullbring itself. =/ But yeah, found a good section, and got it to be my avvie. I put the black bars so that it didn't get squished... It's better as wide-screen it seems. =PAs for the training parts, given that the most attention they actually gave to the training was that one part with a certain data person, I wouldn't worry about it too much. If anything, they'd need to expand stuff to avoid running into the place we're at in the manga before the manga has a chance to get ahead. =PBut yeah, I want to see these parts, especially a certain Fullbring and subsequent reveal, but I also don't want them to just skim over the earlier parts, because, well, let's face it, they literally put training on fast forward.

I've actually been really disappointed with this Fullbring arc. The only bit I liked was the surprise with Ginjo. Otherwise, it's all seemed like a filler arc from the anime, especially given how all of them are getting beaten so easily... Tsukishima aside. And that's just kind of sad. ~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Wouldn't be the first time, though. =P *Points at the Zanpakutou fillers, two filler arcs separated by a brief cut-back to the Hueco Mundo/Fake Karakura arc*But yeah. Though, it sounds like they might be able to add in more details, since the timeline was so loose during this arc. For the most part. =P(Like, some loose ends that still haven't been resolved, that were only mentioned once or twice at the start of the arc, and then dropped in favour of focusing on Ichigo)ET: You have a bit of a point. I have no clue why that's happening(Though you forgot Riruka). Story wise, the actual mystery behind Tsukishima was very cool(Especially when we had no clue of what his abilities actually did); but I think the main thing for this was to show off the powers. Though... Again, I have no clue why this is turning into a 'thrash them all', even if some of them aren't really fully defeating them.(A certain two second fight aside)Terminus: Yeah, filler episodes would be nice. We hardly know anything about the fullbringers, really, so some more backstory on them would be nice.

Ichimaru Gin died. My interest in Bleach died. Ichigo got his powers back in the most nostalgic, angsty way possible. My interest has been rekindled. I love how the plot is progressing now. I actually haven't watched the cartoon after the end of the whole Aizen arc.

Anyone think that a certain Fullbringer might be Aizen Jr., Lol?

And so, Aizen lives on his son. We shall never be rid of the ultimate villain. That would be an awesome connection if that's how things actually are.

My New Story Topic

Dynamics - my new epic. Chapter 1 up. "I am sorry for that, though I have never heard a smell called rude."

Me. Then again, I pretty much thought that a lot of things were true, that weren't. =P And then there were a few things that didn't seem true at first from what had happened, but turned out to be true. A certain event that happened recently was one. =P