• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Shadow Lord Tahu

Featured MOC EVIIIIL Tahu BS01

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Primus

Primus
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 26-December 06
  • 971 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 01 2018 - 11:51 PM

Master of Darkness. Destroyer of Ta-Koro. Butcher of Toa. Scourge of Mata Nui...

28250601237_034d21e3d9_z.jpg

28250767077_f15b1cd3d0_t.jpg 29248180638_e0622863ca_t.jpg 42401623914_4bf4c58ca4_t.jpg

While fighting Teridax, Tahu became corrupted by antidermis and drained of his honor. He killed Teridax and absorbed his power, becoming fully transformed into a force of pure evil. He then when on a spree of destruction, killing the other Toa and levelling Ta-Koro. Tahu acquired the Kanohi Vahi, the Mask of Time, so that he could relive the killings of his closest friends and revel in their misery......

By embracing his dark desires, Tahu has become the Lord of the Shadows...

Built for the BS01 Legends and Infamy Contest.

Also the mask is a Lego Prototype part I got back in 2010 in case you were wondering :)

#2 Offline VahiHolder02

VahiHolder02
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 30-January 16
  • 92 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2018 - 02:23 PM

Fantastic work! Intentional or not, those cloven hooves really sell his evilness.  

MVT Lego Space Galactic Cruiser

https://ideas.lego.c...22-a17e0f8438ea

Please help and support this project! Your contribution is greatly appreciated. 

#3 Offline joev14

joev14
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 23-August 10
  • 572 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 13 2018 - 11:29 AM

Fantastic look! The claws and torso especially are eye-catching. Though, I have to address something that I see a ton of people doing, and I can't quite understand why. The mask really terribly breaks up the rest of the model. While I understand your want to use the infected Hau, it really breaks up the colorscheme of the rest of the model. I would say either implement some more red to the rest of the MOC, or simply swap out that infected Hau for a black Hau Nuva (they do exist). 

My Revamp MOCs (flickr) (Brickshelf)

My Short Stories

The Last Memories | Birth of the Kal | Key of the Codrex
Web of Karzahni The Depths Below | Monster

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg.usro_photo.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create audiobook versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here for the chapters that've already been released!
Bionicle: USRO, is a list designed for immersing both new and old fans of Bionicle in the various pieces of lore. Whether you're a new fan wondering how to get started, or an old fan who's looking to review the series in chronological order, you'll want to check this out!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users