• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Looking for really old and rare Bionicle RPGs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 23-March 03
  • 2,389 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2018 - 08:51 AM

Hi, I'm looking for old RPGMaker games so I can live out some nostalgia. Most of these are like 2002-2004 era and I'd be pretty amazed if anybody still had them!! I figured it doesn't hurt to ask though!

• "Bionicle RPG" by Twin Matrix (RM2K) - The first RPGMaker game I ever played. It started off on the beach and you had to get a hammer from some dude so you could smash rocks and go to Ta-Koro. Actually, that was a lie, it started with a cutscene of a bunch of characters walking around a bunch of grass tiles in space to some Kingdom Hearts remix, which every other game liked to copy for some reason. I actually still have an early demo of this with Ta-Wahi in it! But later it got an update that went up to Le-Koro and I do not have that, which is the one I'm actually looking for.
  • "The Infestation" by Emzee (RM2k3) - Not the one made in XP (or VX? Don't remember), but the RM2k3 one. I mostly remember this because it had a car-themed Bohrok boss that attacked with wheels, which I always thought was really cool. Also it was the first time I heard the Secret of Mana boss theme. I asked Emzee if he still had it a while back but he didn't.
  • "The Legend of Mata Zuto" by Emzee (RM2K) - As in the very very first version of this, with the goofy MSPaint monster art. I sort of have a copy of this but six year old me removed all the monster data and then screwed it up further by adding in a bunch of stuff that doesn't make very much sense.
  • Anything by LeKal - Except for The Quest for the Summoning Stones, which I still have, miraculously. I actually don't recall much about LeKal's games, except that I thought very highly of him at the time. Also there was a boss named Rakanishu which I later found out was just taken from some superunique from Diablo.

That's all I can think of for now. Internet entropy sure is a sad thing.

#2 Offline evil_jaga_genius

evil_jaga_genius
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 17-January 15
  • 784 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2018 - 11:22 AM

I believe I have Mata Zuto 1 on my PC, along with the sequel if you're interested.  I haven't played through the zip files I downloaded a while back, so I'm not sure if I have anything by LeKal or Twin Matrix.  If you gave me some names to look for I could go through the zips again.

Anyway, I'll try and get MZ1 on Google Drive sometime soon.

EDIT: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Here ya go.

Edited by evil_jaga_genius, Jul 14 2018 - 11:48 AM.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

#3 Offline Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 23-March 03
  • 2,389 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2018 - 12:48 AM

that's different from the version I'm talking about, which is a REALLY OLD and silly RPGMaker 2000 game that was eventually remade into what you posted.

#4 Offline evil_jaga_genius

evil_jaga_genius
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 17-January 15
  • 784 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2018 - 11:00 AM

Hm.  In that case, I don't think I have anything you're looking for... sorry.  Good luck though.

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users