How Many Sets Do You Own?

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I think it's safe to assume that everyone on this site is pretty much a turbo-nerd for Bionicle. So, how many of the sets did you accumulate over the years?

I did an inventory once and came up with around ninety-one. And I believe that was a few years before the story let out, so it's probably more now. What about the rest of you?

"If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs."

It’s hard to say. It’s been so long I’m not even sure which sets I own anymore. I also have duplicates of many sets I bought for the sole purpose of building alternate and combiner models without having to dismantle the base sets.

Edit: From memory, I have approximately 212 sets from both generations, counting promotional sets, but not counting duplicates or collectible packs. I may have missed some, and there are some I’m hazy on (for example, I’m pretty sure I have all six Rahkshi, but not entirely sure).

Edited by Cheesy Mac n Cheese

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

Not many left for me. I gave most of my old collection to my younger cousin when i moved from my parents and into my apartment a few years ago.

• Kopaka Mata
  • Kopaka Nuva (2002)
  • Toa Nuju
  • Lewa Phantoka
  • Tahu Nuva (2002)
  • Axonn
  • Jaller Mahri
    -
  • Kopaka G2
  • Kopaka Uniter 
  • Melum
  • Protector of Ice
  • Pohatu G2
  • Ikir
  • Tahu Uniter
Edited by Toa of Ice - 1987

qs3135.jpg

complete sets - 52 not including duplicates

incomplete sets - 134

S    Q       U    I       D     M     A     S     T     E    R

check out my imgur gallery for bionicle photography: https://mahatparthiban.imgur.com/all/

https://imgur.com/hIHKZJS (image won't show up with the tool so here's just the link)

I got into Bionicle in the later years, so Boggarak was my first set, followed by Toa Inika Nuparu and Matoro. Late 2007 was when I really began collecting them, as you can see. Ebay exists so I actually got the Vahki and Metrutoran in 2014, and I got the Piraka last November. There was a section for the Stars as well but I'm not a big fan of those. I do own Nektann but I'm considering on selling him as I don't have many memories with that set, even the 2009 sets mean more to me than that. Oh, and I'm sure we all know why Ehlek and Hahli Mahri are incomplete. I believe the total number is around 70 or so. I don't own any G2 sets.

(Ironically, I own Carapar and Ehlek, but I never owned Takadox, despite him being my namesake.)

• 2 weeks later...

(Ironically, I own Carapar and Ehlek, but I never owned Takadox, despite him being my namesake.)

That’s okay. I incorporate “Teridax” into my username on most other sites but I never owned 2003 Makuta, just Ultimate Dume and Maxilos. Though I still live in constant regret over it...

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

I *used* to own the lion's share of released sets from 01-08 (lost most of my interest in 09), but... in the years since, I've sold off a lot of my collection, only have the most nostalgic sets left. But, let's see:

In total, when my collection was at its most complete, I had:
18 from 01; 19 from 02; 22 from 03; 22 from 04; 23 from 05; 22 from 06; 22 from 07; 20 from 08; 4 from 09; 1 from 10; never bought any of G2, so...

I used to own One hundred and seventy-three unique sets in total. Not counting Tahnok Va who I was able to build out of spare pieces and never actually bought the set of... and plus three of the playests.

Now, though... well, my collection has two more recent entries that I never had back then, the Exo-Toa (which was quite a score for not even realising it was in the middle that bag of second-hand parts when I bought it!) and Glatorian Mata Nui. But otherwise...

Twenty. Twenty sets, in total, remain. And while there are a few I kind of wish I hadn't been quite so zealous in getting rid of? I think I'm satisfied with those few ^^

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

From 01-G2, I have all G2 sets minus the promo Hawk and Scorpion, and the 01 Rahi are still missing, along with exclusives like Mata Nui Titan and Voporahk

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 3 weeks later...

I only have 41 sets, with a few duplicates thrown in there. That's split between G1 and G2 pretty evenly. I was fairly young when Bionicle started and didn't start collecting until 2004, on my fifth birthday, with two of the Toa Hordika sets. As far as general Lego stuff goes, I have 138 sets. Sadly a lot of socket joint pieces for my G1 sets are broken so I can't reassemble some of them. I need to bricklink replacement parts for them and reassemble them, and then try to collect as much Bionicle stuff as I can. 

going by my signature's checklist, 221 sets :P i had a list sitting around my old laptop with all the sets i still need, but i can't find it at the moment

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17