The Clone Wars is back!

The best TV show ever (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) has finally been brought back after it was tragically cancelled without reason with 5 years ago. Now after all these years of sorrow it has finally been revived!

I made this topic so we can all discuss this pure masterpiece of fiction and celebrate it's miraculous and brilliant return to us.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/91/Ambush_Yoda_clones.png/revision/latest?cb=20120916024458

Edited by CommanderKumo

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClo2J14RKmVtcnoJTv7g6PA , Bionicle films coming soon!

While i welcome it's return (last great thing about Star Wars before it's abandonment by it's creator), i won't get emotional over it. But i am slightly curious on how it will go, as the original run was personally overseen by George Lucas, and after his open disdain of how the franchise has gone I highly doubt that he will be let near this rebirth of the series. Lets hope it is able to finish it's run up to Episode III without the Taint of Mickey nor bear overly forced tie-ins to Rebels (some are fine).

Edited by The Hip Historian Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

As far as I'm aware it is going to be released exactly as it would if Disney hadn't got involved as all the episodes had already been voiced over by the actors before the cancellation.

Glad to hear it! A shame there probably wont be a direct tie-in to Episode III like the Gendy Tartokovsky's Clone Wars series, but it is better for it to wrap up what was done then just leave it eternally in a shelved purgatory.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light