PLS HELP: looking for some old Bionicle fan RPGs

Hey, BZPower, my old friend, I've come to talk to you again.

Does anyone by any chance happen to have a copy of the following games? I'd be massively grateful if you guys could provide any help at all

1) Mata Zuto 2: the Infestation - the old version. Not the RMXP one, but the one made way back in the day in RM2k3 format.

2) Matrixman Network Transmission (either 1 or 2)

3) Can't quite remember what it was called for definite, but I think the name was something along the lines of "the Bionicle Anthology"? I recall it being an extremely old RM2k3 game, have no strong hopes for recovering it in this post-Great Downtime era

4) that massive one with tons of editions by Valrahk set on Mata Nui whose name I can't remember at all lol

5) Son of the Toa

6) and actually tbh the new version of Mata Zuto 2 as well seeing as the link in the software lib is apparently dead

Any help is much appreciated

thank

You're in luck!  At least partially.  I have the The Son Of The Toa!  I haven't tested it yet, because I only found it a few weeks ago while cleaning an old hard drive.  It was one of my favorites back in the day (Holy #### it's like 10 years old now)

Here you go

Let me know if you have any issues with the download, etc.

I used to have copies of Matrixman Network Transmission and some others, but that's on an old laptop I haven't gotten around to cleaning out yet.  I doubt I'll get around to doing so soon, seeing as I'd need a special adapter, but if there are any developments there I'll let you know.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

• 2 weeks later...

You're in luck!  At least partially.  I have the The Son Of The Toa!  I haven't tested it yet, because I only found it a few weeks ago while cleaning an old hard drive.  It was one of my favorites back in the day (Holy #### it's like 10 years old now)

Here you go

Let me know if you have any issues with the download, etc.

I used to have copies of Matrixman Network Transmission and some others, but that's on an old laptop I haven't gotten around to cleaning out yet.  I doubt I'll get around to doing so soon, seeing as I'd need a special adapter, but if there are any developments there I'll let you know.

Awesome. Thanks a lot man! Let me know if you come across any of the other ones.

So I finally got an IDE adapter to get files off this old hard drive of mine.  Luckily back then I rarely cleaned out my downloads folder, so I still have a bunch of original files and installers for games from that era.  I found a few on your list.

Here's Matrixman Network Transmission 1 Emerald.

Here's Mata Zuto 2.  Not sure if it's the old or the new version, probably the newer one.

Here's two lists of other pre-downtime era bzp games I found if anything else catches your eye.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

• 1 month later...

So I finally got an IDE adapter to get files off this old hard drive of mine.  Luckily back then I rarely cleaned out my downloads folder, so I still have a bunch of original files and installers for games from that era.  I found a few on your list.

Here's Mata Zuto 2.  Not sure if it's the old or the new version, probably the newer one.

Here's two lists of other pre-downtime era bzp games I found if anything else catches your eye.

You are an absolute hero my dude. Could I get a download of Taluka Silver as well?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

You are an absolute hero my dude. Could I get a download of Taluka Silver as well?

I'd love to get the Taluka Silver download as well!

Is there also any possibility of anyone having bonesiii and Ojhilom's game Map of Mata Nui?

Sorry, I completely forgot that you wanted me to upload another, life's been super busy lately.  Here's taluka silver and the other zip I have of it if the first doesn't work.  If you guys need anything else I have on the list I posted, let me know.  Also, if anyone has a copy of Bonesiii's Map of Mata Nui, I'd also like that, it was a favorite from back in the day that I never finished.

Edited by BULiK
  • Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
On 6/29/2022 at 4:13 PM, halfwolf29 said:

been trying to find this game to play again. Just sent you a request for access

That particular game and a bunch of others can be found in the link in this topic

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]