• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Say goodbye to the Nexo Knights TV show. :(

Nexo Knights Cancellation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Online Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 04-September 09
  • 1,207 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2018 - 09:57 PM

Hi, guys. I kept asking a guy named Tommy Andreasen, the creator of certain Lego TV shows, Ninjago, Legends of Chima, and Nexo Knights, about Season 5 for NK, and then he answered in Twitter on this July 27. He said that NK’s Season 5 and Season 6 have failed to happened because of the funding for some reason, so they are sadly cancelled. Oh, crud! Why?! Not another Lego show to have a cliffhanger! This is as bad as the Hero Factory TV show and Bionicle G1 having unresolved cliffhangers because NK is another show with that such fate. It was very unfair for what happened. We would know what happens after the events of the Stone Monster madness in 2017. I mean, I wanted to see the Nexo Knights fight against Monstrox for the last time and restore Ruina Stoneheart back to her old good-hearted self. This is getting ridiculous.

Well, the show is not my favorite, but it is a good show. Not as great as Ninjago, but a good show. NK is like Ninjago’s technology equivalent to Hero Factory, which is a technology equivalent to Bionicle.

Anyone want to share some condolences? It’s a sad thing to witness. I miss the show now. :( (crying in tears)

Edited by Lenny7092, Aug 08 2018 - 09:58 PM.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#2 Offline Terrorton

Terrorton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 16-September 09
  • 3,902 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2018 - 05:49 PM

Wasn't even aware there was a TV show...

#3 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,890 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2018 - 11:45 PM

as long as they don't get rid of the sets immediately. gotta get those mixel joints and weird armor pieces and whatnot

Wasn't even aware there was a TV show...

this

ÏA!

#4 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 4,539 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 17 2018 - 12:33 PM

What can you do? TV shows are expensive to produce and from what I've read the viewership of the Nexo Knights TV series was never that much to write home about. I'm happy it seems to at least be getting a sort of conclusion in the sets, with an epic final battle between Merlok and Monstrox. That's more than, say, Exo-Force got.

Elves seems to be ending as well, so I'm hoping that we get some sort of epic new theme next year to fill that void...

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#5 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 11-January 07
  • 753 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2018 - 07:27 PM

Didn't Nexo Knight do better than Chima though?

Yes Chima got a full 3 years and an ending to it's tv show. But I swear Nexo Knight was doing better.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

3DS Friend Code- 0216-0827-9119

#6 Offline Davros (still TTL)

Davros (still TTL)
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 20-January 16
  • 3,804 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 01 2018 - 10:38 AM

I think Chima did slightly better.