Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

Rakata: According to the profile topic, there are several Hackers, and several persuadable neutral characters. Try finding them! Or, you can hang back and wait for official Hacker activities to start.-ShyyrnEDIT: Just saw your last post; yes, that's a good idea.

Edited by Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Not to mention Sylux is a bounty hunter with no allegiance to any faction. You could seek him out and talk to him about killing someone or performing a certain task for you but seeing as how he remains neutral, keep in mind that he has no objections to working with Techna. Whether he has a job from both factions at the same time is unknown to everyone but himself.

As of now, you don't have to, since he's only D&Ding (or T&Ting, in this case); if you want to get him more actively involved later on, however, I would recommend it.-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Yes, you should! Please! And make sure there's a Zaath on that character sheet. :PI listed Levacius as LG, so now I'll make know with Kinksh as NE, Rinnder as L/NE, Thuiop as C/NE, and Swuiop as NE. Lot's of neutral evilness. Though in all honesty, Levacius is the one most likely to become a Hacker, if it means the possibility of returning to Spherus Magna, even if it takes another 100,000 years.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Well, I think Levacius always planned on his destiny that resulted in the loss of his toa powers and becoming a turaga to be giving the fish summoning matoran a toa stone.That and I don't think the Zatth is allowed here. Or useable. No big Rahi.Space rahi.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I doubt you can actually kill her. But she does need her laptop, so while the IC goal is her death, the more practical OOC goal is to steal the laptop. In the end, no matter what happens, Kinksh wins. The bad guy always wins. :evilgrin:Have fun stopping him, ToD! No amount of Zyglak can save you!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

That wasn't what I refering to, I was refering to something I just learned about recently. :PBut I have no idea. Ask the GM's about that one. :shrugs:-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:EDIT: Personally, I can't wait until Thuiop gets to try out 'his little friend' on a bunch of people. :evilgrin:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Anyone up for speaking to a weapon designer with a rather high failure rate in his inventions? Right now, he's going through one of those failures, and isn't exactly happy.

But, his failure resulted in an explosion... and destroyed most of his work, so he's out for a walk to clear his mind. Currently he is in the Science District.

But, there might be a slight problem for anyone willing to speak to him...

He's not exactly the most friendly face, especially to anyone who was around during the battle between Makuta and Mata Nui long long ago...

He, is one of the creatures known as...

Rahkshi.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Anyone up for speaking to a weapon designer with a rather high failure rate in his inventions? Right now, he's going through one of those failures, and isn't exactly happy.

But, his failure resulted in an explosion... and destroyed most of his work, so he's out for a walk to clear his mind. Currently he is in the Science District.

But, there might be a slight problem for anyone willing to speak to him...

He's not exactly the most friendly face, especially to anyone who was around during the battle between Makuta and Mata Nui long long ago...

He, is one of the creatures known as...

Rahkshi.

Where I come from we call Rahkshi "Billies". Don't know why though. :|That one was for you Dovy.From now on, all private meetings for hiring assassins will be done in PM. Now I have the heads up!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Except, I'm a hacker, so I have ways of reading those as well. :PNo, but seriously man, you're starting to understand why the hackers are such a big threat. They can do anything given it's in cyberspace. No message is safe, no secret discussion will remain secret. And then there's the fact that they're basically trying to destroy everything.And I really needed to give them out an order or leadership'd seem unnecessary. And we don't want that.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

Well seeing that we basically see none of them in the story and are only mentioned as a side-note, all we know about them is that they're sapient, are hostile to Toa and Matoran, and like to attack fortresses and cities, killing lots of people in the process.Maybe one would have attempted to attack the Techna while it was being built and ended up getting lost?

One question: How does the commnication function of the brain implants work? Do you have to know who you are contacting etc., or can you just contact anyone? Is there a maximum range?

I should probably start an FAQ in the first post.You have to know who you're contacting, yes. There is no maximum range. "Announcements", A.K.A. communications sent to everyone no matter their names, are impossible to make using standard-issue implants. Only the leader of the Toa Techna, Torch, can make announcements (speaking of which, all good-guy Toa Techna, Torch is contacting you).Also, everyone, an announcement: Please don't forget about Techna's ADR (Automated Defensive Robot) force. I notice some people are having big things happen but are not having any ADRs check out the scene. Remember, ADRs are NPCs. Don't destroy them easily, because they can fly and do have an energy ball launcher, but you should still have them show up if anything big occurs.

Oh geez, I go away for one night and there's 200 notifications, and I bet half of them are from this. ._.'Give me a few moments to check things, I'll start RPing sometime today if I was approved, or fix that if I wasn't somehow. xD

Yeah, I had something like 200 yesterday as well, and that was just from not looking at things for a couple days. But this was from like, say, 14 hours of not looking at BZP, and I just checked... It's all Techna. xD

LL: Yeah, that might just be a good idea. xDI'll try to quickly read up on the five pages that have already appeared. If you don't see me for a couple hours, that'll be why. =PAlso, I guess Kairan's a guard, so yeah. =P

If you'd like me to edit it further I could, but what I essentially wanted was a Minigun, I just couldn't think of the name and was too lazy to Google it.3393581039_b9e3e79784.jpgThe fact it can basically mow someone down seemed balanced by the fact it never gets to leave the house. :|Though I'll tone down to a normal assault rifle if you want.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

How about two per three seconds,keeping the size and explosive? That's 2/3 compared to 8/1, which means that the shots are still dangerous if not deadly, but he can't do it very often. It's mostly the fear factor of a giant gun firing explosive rounds that comes into play.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: