Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

I've become intrigued by the Calix over the past month or two. xD But yeah, you probably would, especially since he can't teleport now. =P ... Yet, at least.What's the rules on gaining new Kanohi, again? =PI might check that out, though, I could say it's close by to where I am, given I'm not that sure where it is.It'll be after lunch or so, though.

What about looting? Keep what you kill has always been a pretty big rule. Eventually players tire of a character and... well, that lovely little Kanohi on their face needs to go somewhere, doesn't it?So the Hackers think that she's in danger for being a hacker, and the Technans think she's in danger for being a CEO. Huh. Oh well, kill each other if you'd wish while trying to save her. Suits me perfectly.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Have fun. Technically there's only two things keeping her alive right now -1.) ToD hasn't posted since the assassin broke into her office, giving you time to reach the top of the tower and stop an assassination midway through.2.) She's a PC, which makes her immortal like those really annoying NPC's in all recent Bethesda games who are flagged Essential.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Doesn't the Power of Plot stop you from killing crucial NPCs in most games anyway? Except shooters. They always have NPCs die, whether you want them to or not. :rolleyes:Also, Kairan'll be arriving in approximately one second, so... =P ... And I just realized I forgot a Shield. Again. Ah well, Dual Swords make up for it. =D

Not Morrowind, as Dovy and I can attest. Doesn't matter who it is, you can kill them. The only message you get is -

"With this characters death the thread of prophecy is severed. Please reload your last saved game or persist in the doomed world you have created."

Oh well. Some video games just didn't care, as long as you were having fun.Kairan will now be facing Swuiop and Thuiop the great, dynamic, deadly, undefeatable duo.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Yeah, I haven't actually played an Elder Scrolls game yet. Probably partly due to me not having any consoles it's on. xD So that's probably why I don't know about that. =PAnd we'll see just how 'undefeatable' they are. =P

You have a PC. I would never suggest that you play it on anything besides, though there are some people who lack that purity.Same reason I can't play Zelda though. Apparently this household has some kind of barrier on the door that says 'no Nintendo games allowed' on it.But I digress I walked up to the topic and fell off of its cliff to my death, with this off topicness. On the subject of the RPG we are currently playing, I will simply wish you the best of luck in combat.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

1. I have an extremely fail PC. The same reason I don't play anything on it, and use my Consoles for that purpose. xD This thing can't play anything from thi- ... err, last decade, though this decade either. =P2. Dang. =/ It's too bad, they're good games. =)3. And the same to you. Should be an interesting fight, lightning vs. lightning. Will settle the question I have about who'd win in such a fight, just in a different RPG. =P

Too fast, guys. =PBut yeah, Sylux is trying to assassinate Amnchey at the moment, right? And didn't some people burst in there? Who, in all and what has happened? I'm confusled. XDI'll try to make sense of it myself, though help would be appreciated.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

*the annoying moment when you're co-GM, yet you don't know what's going on because you needed a little thing called 'sleep' XP*-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Ah, okay.Also, as a question to everyone: Why are the Hackers moving to defend her? Only a select few (meaning two or three) others know that she's a hacker, and they would never give that away. One of them was the secretary that's now trying not to die on her office. So...

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Ah, okay.Also, as a question to everyone: Why are the Hackers moving to defend her? Only a select few (meaning two or three) others know that she's a hacker, and they would never give that away. One of them was the secretary that's now trying not to die on her office. So...

...Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig oversight on my part.-Dovydas

A question about the group Ga'Mal and co are in... What restaurant are they headed to? Is it the Glitch Paradox, by any chance? xD

Actually, no. I'm thinking about making a restaurant owner (the idea sounds worse and worse every time I post this), but we may change direction and head to this restaurant.-Mef

Look, all Renen had to do was accept those terms.Remember restraunt owners - pay up, and your shop will stay protected. Don't? Well.... that's its own problem isn't it.And technically Renen attacked first. I mean, I'm just saying. It was self-defense.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Here's the rundown -The two were selling 'insurance' and were attacked by this crazy shopkeeper using some kind of electric device. Swuiop only survived because of her natural lightning resistance. The crazy then attacked, and she was forced to defend herself in melee. She never used her electric powers at first, simply fought off his assailant with all she could. Thuiop had to defend himself from a crazy android - who had tried to pin them to the ground, and then attacked with a metal fist, mind you!. Then, they held off an assailant with two swords, fending off all three, who were attacking them in numbers.So ha. Only Rinnder attacked unprovoked.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: