Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

I haven't seen any animes, unless you count Transformers Armada & Energon. Save for a few partial episodes. I'm not really into it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

One, you watched Transformers. You have officially gained awesome points in my eyes.Two, that was a horrible pun. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

What pun? :???:EDIT: @ Hubert; ...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

The one about quoting me. More of a joke than a pun, really.
Sorry, my memory only goes back two posts.What did you say write Hubert?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

• 2 weeks later...

You stole this idea from me, you know? I suggested party in the Network Relay first.But no. Taking credit. I can't believe you. Plagiarism I say!In any case, yeah, place is still open for some reason. Only a little longer until it closes. So...Yup. That's it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)