• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Star Wars III Free on Xbox

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,143 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 02 2018 - 06:01 PM

Until September 15th, Xbox Live Gold members can pick up a copy of LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars for the low low price of free as part of the Games With Gold program. While it's not exactly the latest and greatest, I had a lot of fun playing it recently as part of our Twitch Tuesday streams, and it offers some gameplay elements not seen in many of the other TT Games LEGO titles. So go pick it up and give it a try, you can't go wrong with free!

View the full article

#2 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 31-October 12
  • 1,161 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 03 2018 - 12:09 PM

This is actually the last LEGO game I played (on Wii, admittedly) and I found it to be great fun. It added a lot more features than the earlier games. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users