LEGO Harry Potter Coming to Xbox One

Over the years many of the LEGO games that were released for the Xbox 360 have made their way to Xbox One via the magic of backwards compatibility, but a few titles, namely LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and Years 5-7 have not made that leap. But come October 30th that will change when the LEGO Harry Potter Collection releases for the newer platform. This isn't just the old game repackaged - it will feature remastered graphics to take advantage of 4k Ultra HD TVs and other Xbox One X enhancements. The collection will cost $40, which isn't a bad deal considering the originals are still $20 each for the Xbox 360. It's unfortunate for those who own the older games and just want to play them on the new console, but hopefully the updated graphics will be worth it. Let us know in the Talkback if you'll be picking it up!

View the full article

Is there a possibility that these two games could be added to the options for Twitch Tuesday? Even though they're among my least favorite Lego games, it would still be nice to have it as an available option for those who might be interested in them.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

Is there a reason you didn't mention that it's also coming to Switch?

Because I wasn't aware at the time. Sorry about that!

Is there a possibility that these two games could be added to the options for Twitch Tuesday? Even though they're among my least favorite Lego games, it would still be nice to have it as an available option for those who might be interested in them.

I would suspect that I'll pick it up eventually. Maybe not right away though.

Is it actually remastered or just Xbox One X Enhanced?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?