• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pbzp B: Biohazard12

Pbzps Biohazard12 MOCs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 05:57 PM

My New Year gift to you, and my fastest completed project to date. I present to you: Pbzp B!!!Posted ImageHe asked for a hunched-over, vaguely humanoid yellow and black figure, with some trans-lime green and a bio-hazardous appearance. Did I nail it??I apologize for the picture quality; my iPhone camera did not live up to its expectations ;(Side Viewhttp://www.brickshel...s/Pbzps/b2.jpg Front Viewhttp://www.brickshel...rs/Pbzps/b3.jpgOther Anglehttp://www.brickshel...rs/Pbzps/b4.jpgBackhttp://www.brickshel...rs/Pbzps/b5.jpgC&C all you want ;) :tohu:

Edited by DARKSIDERZ, Jan 01 2012 - 06:05 PM.

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#2 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,284 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 06:26 PM

It looks like he's lacking a right arm. The model reminds me of Meltdown.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

#3 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 06:58 PM

He does have a right arm; check the other pics. And yeah.... he was meant to look a bit like Meltdown.:tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#4 Offline Biohazard12

Biohazard12
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 30 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 08:19 PM

WOW! This was even better than I expected! This is absolutely amazing! I love how you used a completely custom head instead of meltdown's, and it looks vaguely insectiod, which is awesome! I also think that tank with the tube connecting to his gun! 100/10! I absolutley love this PBZP! Thank you!

Edited by Biohazard12, Jan 01 2012 - 08:21 PM.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!
Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!
completed: 1
in progress: 0

pending: 1
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

#5 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2012 - 01:32 AM

Thanks! I'm thinking of an alternate head design. If I get any spare time soon I'll give it a shot and post it here.:tohu:

#6 Offline Eragon3443

Eragon3443
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 373 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2012 - 08:52 PM

The custom head is my favorite part.
Posted Image
Feel free to friend me!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users