BIONICLE Gen 1 "realism" part 2

PatrickJoergensen

Hello again!

Some of you might remember a post a few months ago, with pictures of Gali Nuva and the like, taken in a 'realistic' portrayal of size in our world :D
Well... I've taken loads more since then, and the quality has only gotten better if I say so myself :P

As I don't want to spam the forum with my photos, I'll leave a link for my instagram at the bottom for those of you that wish to see what I get done in the future :b

Even though I know it's actually breaking the rules of usage of spoiler tags, I did it so that people watching didn't have to scroll for an eternity to get to the bottom, but instead had the opportunity to view the photos one at a time :b

GAHLOK SWARM IN LE-WAHI

20180707_145437.jpg

KOPAKA NUVA ON MOUNTAIN RIDGE (Note: fake snow - used powdered sugar instead of waiting for the actual winter weather)

dsc_0005.jpg

TOA NUVA WITH JALLER & TAKUA ON THE HUNT FOR THE BOHROK KAL

20180716_140343.jpg

KOHRAK KAL (Note: again with powdered sugar as stand-in for real snow)

dsc_0074.jpg

And last but not least:

ONEWA METRU

dsc_0049.jpg

Hope you like these - and if you do and want to see more, I am on instagram at https://www.instagram.com/dane_with_no_name/

• Upvote 9

First of all, let me say congrats on collecting all the Protodermis Nuva masks. Those can be quite pricey to get your hands on them all.

That being said, your photos look great! The "snow" is very convincing, and the landscapes are beautiful! I think my fav is Kohrok-Kal, just because the sky behind him looks perfect.

Second favorite would be all the Nuva with their depowered masks. 

Keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Those are amazing!!! I've never seen this done well, but yours look perfect. The photo of the Toa Nuva shows too much of the surroundings, but the rest give away the perfect amount. The Gahlok are my favorite picture; they look like they're stalking the camera, and are very much posed like the classic Bohrok.

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

First of all, let me say congrats on collecting all the Protodermis Nuva masks. Those can be quite pricey to get your hands on them all.

That being said, your photos look great! The "snow" is very convincing, and the landscapes are beautiful! I think my fav is Kohrok-Kal, just because the sky behind him looks perfect.

Second favorite would be all the Nuva with their depowered masks. 

Keep up the good work!

Yeah it was quite expensive to get my hands on 'em.. :P

Glad you like them!

Those are amazing!!! I've never seen this done well, but yours look perfect. The photo of the Toa Nuva shows too much of the surroundings, but the rest give away the perfect amount. The Gahlok are my favorite picture; they look like they're stalking the camera, and are very much posed like the classic Bohrok.

Unfortunately I live in Denmark, and it's not exactly like there are mountains around.. :D Have to work with what I can, and I'd rather have a few plants out of proportions, than big buildings in the background :D

• 2 weeks later...

These are done so well!! I love the masks and that Kohrok-kal shot is so good!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell