Kal the Guardian

IC: Krokk and Mala, Camp A"He said, tell us where the rest of the forfeiters went" Krokk said menacingly. "We want to talk to them. Go on, speak up".The Matoran didn't have a chance to get a word out, however, before Mala read his thoughts and memories and announced that Sirel and her troop had gone south towards Camp C a few hours previously, for the purpose of "treasure hunting"."He might have lied" she explained. "It was easier this way."

ppg2.png

Alan/Camp C, Restraining the Third RhakIC:

"Karzahni!" Alan yelled, putting forth his power again to try and keep the Rhak still. He hadn't responded because ToD forgot about that.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Illume ran into the Forfeiters. Sorry for any confusion.IC:Illume:"Its looks like your taking a walk. No I haven't been following along. I'm lost."He was really hoping these beings were not hostile.Noir:"Rhak's are these strange beasts. I've only ever seen them here. Wait do you know how long you have been sleeping or can you remeber what was the last thing you did before all of you fell asleep."He rude and mean asking so many questions but he just wanted to know. This island was so different from everywhere else he'd been and he just had to know why that was.

GM IC:“But, but but but,” Pluunar did his best motorboat imitation, “Um.. Ok.”Pluunar got to his feet and stared at his feet for a few short seconds. “Where are we going?”The third Rhak, upon finding out that Alan still held him down, simply laid down. In that position, he stared at Alan, willing him to ease up on his power in just the slightest. Almost mocking the Toa-like being with his gaze.A heavy mind suddenly filled the clearing, and it was perfectly obvious where it was coming from. So, this Rhak had Hunger, Molecule Disruption, and Mind Reading. Only those with heavy mental barriers would stand a chance against it.Sirel / Camp C / IC:Sirel glared at Illume, but as a ruckus began in the camp, she got an idea. Forcing a grin, she said, “Go see what the Hunters are doing. Then distract them, and I’ll let you live, Fourth Boat Member.” She spat out the last words with disgust.Jirael / Matoran Village / IC:“I, I don’t remember anything you’re asking,” Jirael said, feeling his harsh questions. Tears welled up in her eyes again.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Krokk and Mala, Camp A"Good" Mala said at the Matoran's decision. "I didn't want to have to mind-control you all the way there. This way will be much easier." She looked across the camp to the path leading south. "After them of course" she answered Pluunar's question. "Unless there is anything we want to do first?" The last part was directed towards other members of the Eye.

ppg2.png

IC:Illume:A frown appeared on his face."What boat? Oh nevermind. There is no need for anger. Here I'll just make you invisible."Holding out both hands as his arm muscles spasmed. The light around the group bent and eventually rendered them invisible. He may be a new Toa but he had natural talent."It won't last long. So hurry if you can." He then ran off toward camp C.Noir:Now he felt even worse. He made the poor Matoran cry."P..please stop..." He said shakily. He was never comfortable around displays of emotion. And today was no different.He looked to Garett and Levacius, although he knew neither of their names, his red eyes full of concern almost pleading, what should I do?

Edited by paragon

Sirel / Camp C / IC:Sirel looked around at her group. “That freak had better have cloaked us,” she muttered under her breath, silently giving him permission to leave by way of his own legs and not death. “Let’s move out,” she said to the rest of the group.And so they moved south.Garett / Matoran Village with Vertak, Jirael, Levacius, and Noir / IC:Garett gave Noir a reassuring pat on the shoulder and walked forward, crouching down in front of the Matoran. “Now, Miss-““Jirael,” the Matoran said as she wiped her face.“Now, Jirael, it’s all going to be fine. We are here to help free you and your friends from your slumber. We don’t know for how long, but you have slept for more than a few centuries. Right now, no one else is awake, and this is the only village we have found.“Without thinking, I want you to blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind when I ask you a question.” The Rahkshi was quite surprised Jirael did not fear him. His face, he had to admit, was rather scary to Matoran. Perhaps the Makuta had had sons helping about?Jirael nodded and sat up straight, looking at Vertak as if for confirmation.“With the information I just gave you, what is the next important thing to find?”“Brekkar,” the Matoran said almost instantly, “But he died… I think? Otherwise, Desophora, although right now I just know that we Plant Life Matoran were named after her.”“Good, very good,” Garett said, patting Jirael on the head and backing away. “Now, can you remember who and where those people are?”Jirael shrugged and sniffed, her memory block was truly deep.

Alan/Camp C, Restraining the Third RhakIC

Alan stared right back at the Rhak, defying it despite how tired he already was. It was most definitely intelligent, possibly more so than most "civilized" species. Sighing, Alan asked it, "Well, if you can read my mind, then you know I can't hold you forever. So will you agree to stay still for me?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

GM IC: And why would I do that, pest?’ Panterahk mentally projected into Alan’s mind. The feeling was unlike any other telepathic link. Panterahk seemed young, but wise beyond his years. But he also felt hasty, and angry, as if he had waited a long time to let off steam. Most of all, he seemed conflicted, as if struggling with some internal battle. And all this could be felt at the simple touch of his mental voice. Shadouk / Ice Wall / IC: Shadouk had had enough. Getting up, he strode forward, jaw set and body tense for when he hit the incapacitating wave a cold. Making his way forward, he reached the almost invisible wall of ice. Placing a hand on the wall, he mentally observed the wall. And was very surprised with what he found. With a cracking of ice, he was pulled forward into the wall, but his mind was already at war.

IC: Rayhoun/Tempest - Camp ARayhoun shook his head, "Not much for us here. If everyone is ready, let's get moving. We've lost far too much time here already."He turned to Pluunar, "Now then Matoran, I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. No harm shall come to you with us."The Toa glanced at Krokk and Mala on that last sentence, wordlessly saying, That means you guys as well.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Vertak, Matoran Village:"Is this necessary?" Vertak questioned, moving to stand in front of Jirael. "She just woke up after sleeping for centuries, unable to call up any actual memories from before, with strange people all around her and her friends all still in deep slumber before her."He took a slightly shaky breath before composing himself."If that was me... I'd feel so lost and alone. I'd be tearing everything apart, consumed by frustration and loneliness and anger over everything." he shook his head. "Leave her alone. However, I may have found some answers to whatever we're looking for. So I will talk. But first, what do you need to know?"-ibrow

Garett / Matoran Village with Vertak, Jirael, Levacius, and Noir / IC:Garett nodded respectfully to Vertak, “I was just trying to help.” The Rahkshi looked around himself at all the Matoran and then at the statues, finally the bush. “Tell me,” he said, “What are these statues, and who or what is ‘Brekkar’ and ‘Desophora’?”Jirael / Matoran Village / IC:Jirael pulled her covers up around herself, thankful for her ghost’s protection, even if she knew that he was just a Matoran like her. Black eyes suddenly filled her vision and her mouth gaped in silent horror, her face hidden behind Vertak. Those eyes. The ones from her dreams.Her features contorted as the tears welling in her eyes began to flow again. The eyes stared at her, angry, but seemed to disappear against their will. In their place a Skakdi covered in spiky ice appeared, he winked at her with a vicious, huge grin, and then disappeared, leaving her to stare at Vertak’s back. She shuddered, trying to control the bad case of the shakes that she had just received.Shadouk / Ice Wall / IC:Shadouk didn’t know if he was conscious anymore, or if he had entered a different realm when he was pulled into the ice wall. One thing he knew for certain, he was going to kill the Skakdi before him. The guy was grinning like mad and hadn’t said a word.All around him was darkness. No, it was more of blackness, as if there wasn’t anything there, or anywhere around. He could see himself and the Skakdi perfectly fine, and they had to be standing on something, but he couldn’t figure out what it was; just more blackness.The Skakdi had ice coming out everywhere, as if were part of his skeletal structure and forced its way through his skin and armor. Shadouk had to admit that it looked awesome, and painful. The blue of the ice was astonishing and contrasted his white armor perfectly. The glint in his eyes was pure evil.The Skakdi’s grin seemed to grow and he held up a finger. He seemed to fade, as if he were an illusion. He smiled viciously and winked, and then his image became strong again. Finally, he addressed the Shadow Toa. “Hey there, Dude. What are you doing to my wall?”

IC: Vertak, Matoran Village:"These statues are of five ancient Rahi." Vertak answered Garett. "I... spoke with the frog-like one, called The Gentle Care Giver. Something about some words from an ancient language evoked her presence into the statue. However, the texts I read spoke of the possibility of a sixth Rahi; due to the intelligence of The Care Giver, I believe the Rhak might have a different name, and if so, that they would be the sixth type of Rahi mentioned.""As for Brekkar, that's Breaker. I don't know yet what it means, but if-" Vertak broke off as he turned to gesture at each of the statues, noticing Jirael.What he'd been saying forgotten, Vertak rushed over, softly pulling the blanket away from Jirael and kneeling in frong of her, and gently plaacing his hands on her shoulders, trying to still her. "What happened? Did you hear something? See anything?" he asked.-ibrow

Jirael / Matoran Village / IC:Jirael silently sobbed, shaking under Vertak’s touch. “He’s still here,” she gasped out, “Still watching me. And now there’s another. His friend of ice. They, I… I broke free, and I think they’re going to kill me.” She hung her head and cried on Vertak’s shoulder.It appeared she had been in the grip of shadow for far too long.Garett / Matoran Village with Vertak, Jirael, Levacius, and Noir / IC:Garett opened his mouth to say something, but Jirael’s words hung in the air, and he didn’t feel right about speaking at this moment.Sirel / Past Camp C / IC:Sirel grudging thanked the Toa who had helped them. Her whole group had made it past Camp C. Perhaps whatever was happening there had helped her as well. It didn’t really matter now. Now it was time to head south and meet up with Shadouk.Shadouk / Ice Wall / IC:Shadouk snarled at the Skakdi.“Now, now,” the Skakdi said smugly, “You wouldn’t want to anger Sluhahn now would you?”Forcing himself to cool down somewhat, Shadouk commanded, “Just let me pass.”The Skakdi laughed, “I don’t think so, Bub. No one has gotten past me since I was created.”Shadouk frowned, “Since you were created?”The Skakdi seemed confused but said, “You heard me. I’ve stood here for centuries, and nothing has gotten past.”The Toa of Shadow frowned. This Skakdi was talking almost as if he were the wall. That wasn’t possible… Shadouk laughed. Oh the things he used to think impossible. “You’re going to feel awfully humiliated today, then.”

Alan responded mentally, "You're intelligent. Convince these people that you are. Go ahead and blow a few holes in vent frustration. But if you sit there, we can talk."

IC: Rayhoun/Tempest - Camp ARayhoun shook his head, "Not much for us here. If everyone is ready, let's get moving. We've lost far too much time here already."He turned to Pluunar, "Now then Matoran, I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. No harm shall come to you with us."The Toa glanced at Krokk and Mala on that last sentence, wordlessly saying, That means you guys as well.

Pluunar simply nodded nervously and followed Rayhoun.

OOC: What? You expect Skakdi not to be violent? Well ok then.IC: Krokk and Mala, Camp AMala thought that statement needed to be qualified with something like "...if you behave yourself" but she let it rest. They didn't need any more discussion slowing them down, so instead she just flashed a most evil-looking Skakdi grin at Pluunar and walked off into the forest.

ppg2.png

GM IC:Talk about what?Panterahk responded, ‘You should not be on this island. I will drive you off where my brothers have failed. I have no need to prove my intelligence.Pluunar’s eyes widened at Mala’s smile. He needed to get away.The shield tree searched the village, finding the one he sought. Upon finding Hgn’Svt, he sent warm feelings towards him, warm feelings of home and a reunion. It was most intelligent way he as a tree of his kind could communicate.

"What are you protecting? I could tell these. Though we cannot leave, we can leave it undisturbed," responded Alan.

Hgn'Svt/Matoran VillageIC:

Hgn'Svt felt the tree's warmth reaching for him. He let it flow as he knelt by the form or a female matoran. This was one of his two best friends, and the three of them had shared this hut... he thought. He didn't actually know. It was all so foggy. He just let the warmth flow.

IC: Su'un - Ena's ClearingSu'un felt the clearing's power seep into his soul. It made him feel...he couldn't quite describe it. It seemed like half-way between sadness and ruthlessness. He clenched his jaw, almost out of instinct. What was this thing?"What...just...happened?" he asked quietly.

IC (clearing, forest between Camp B and Camp A):Ena gritted her teeth in response to the same emotions. "I... don't know."She looked around...Whirrrrr-clunk."What was that?" Her wary footsteps took her to the other side of the clearing. Her gaze roved the foliage; what had made the noise?

GM IC: Panterahk’s eyes flashed, ‘I protect this entire island. Not just a specific part of it. Everything is already ruined. Unless certain signs tell otherwise, I will fulfill what my creator intended. And you will no longer be alive. At the least, you will be gone. For Ena, there was an opening in a small hill surrounded by the roots of surrounding trees, but they weren’t touching it. The hump had opened somehow, and it was revealed that it was hollow. Inside was emerald shoulder armor. It looked to be for a Toa. Perhaps of Air, Acid, or the Green?

IC: Vertak, Matoran Village:Vertak frantically searched his mind for some lesson that he might've learned about these situations, but his training as a Dark Hunter -not surprisingly- had failed to deal with consoling others. This was something to learn by experience."Hey, it's alright. Nobody is going to kill you." he murmured. "Are you sure the ice guy didn't help you get free? Besides, I'm here. Nobody messes with something they know nothing about, and nobody knows about Vertak. Heck, I've scared a Makuta before! It was hard, but I did it."Since kneeling on the floor was kind of getting uncomfortable, Vertak rose and sat next to Jirael on the bed, wrapping his arms around her. "Trust me, nobody is going to hurt you." he promised. "Not while I'm around."-ibrow

"And what, if you might tell me, are those signs? I can tell you if they've come to pass or not. I couldn't really hide anything from a mind reader such as yourself," replied Alan, loosening his grip on Panterahk slightly. The Rhak would be able to very sluggishly move, which was much easier for Alan to keep constant than total stillness.

Jirael / Matoran Village / IC:Jirael sniffled again and leaned on Vertak, making him hold her up, otherwise she would have slumped down onto the bed. “No,” she said, her shakes lessening and her tears drying, but her mind still in shock, “He looked ready to... Well, eat me whole.”“Oh, Mata Nui, those eyes.”GM IC:The Hunters that had held the Rhak in place stood helpless after it had broken free. They knew Alan somehow held the beast in place, but they were genuinely scared for their lives. The Rahi had just disintegrated all of his several layers of bindings. What could he do to them then?This fact, coupled with a fear so intense that it caused a few to lose their minds momentarily, caused them all to run away. All except for four, who it did not touch. They were Alan, Illume, Kahlynn, and the second in command Steltian. In fact, deep in his conversation, Alan probably didn’t even notice the Hunters scattering.No,’ Panterahk said, ‘You couldn’t.’ Suddenly, the Rhak eyes focused on something behind Alan. After a few moments, he projected, ‘Turns out the strong stay, and hence are worthy of the artifacts. This has never happened, and never will again. Don’t disappoint me. Now, disengage from this conversation and tune back into your surroundings. My mind has a sort of pull that tunes out most everything else.’Panterahk got to his feet, scratching at a piece of rock still stuck in his armor. His movements seemed unhindered by Alan’s power, but then again, his movements were slow and steady, feigning free motion.‘You might just want to free me. Look behind you.’Behind Alan, standing silently, was Svirahk, the first Rhak. Fear oozed out of the Rahi, and that was just a byproduct of his power, not its actual use. He was literally standing nose to mask with Alan, if the being would turn around.Moving silently and unheard was easy if the world moved slower than you did.Shadouk / Ice Wall / IC:Shadouk had his sword out and was halfway to the Skakdi before the Skakdi even reacted. Slashing diagonally down from left shoulder to right hip, the Toa was surprised his foe had no weapons. And then he found out why.The Skakdi grew a large spike ice out of ice already coming out of him. The ice blocked the blow and the Skakdi formed two short swords of ice in both hand. Then he grinned, again.Shadouk pushed forward, making sure he was attacking rather than defending. His blows were amazingly fast and full of skill. He tested how the Skakdi fought, using moves he normally wouldn’t in a fight again a lesser opponent. Still the Skakdi grinned.The Toa of Shadow began to change tactics, using his body along with his sword. A kick here, a thrust here, a parry there. And then suddenly a lot of parries. The Skakdi began to attack, both arms moving with insane speed.Shadouk began to lose his defense, and quickly gathered several cuts that began to burn with freezer burn. Still, he managed to block both swords of ice for the most part. The Skakdi laughed, a deep laugh that started as a chuckle. Shadouk did not like this guy. Not. At. All.Suddenly, Shadouk was almost impaled in the side. A spike of ice had burst out of the black ground and almost skewered him. And then there were spikes and ice everywhere as the ice began to blossom everywhere he looked. The ice would change and shift as he was in mid attack, forcing him to take a step back or dodge sideways while suddenly having to parry both ice swords.The Skakdi was in full laughing mode and his wide grin almost split his face as he began to beat Shadouk down, landing several more severe blows. He was taken aback when Shadouk began to chuckle… No, hiss. He began to hiss, and laugh at the same time.A reptilian grin was now on Shadouk’s face, and he did not look like a Toa at all, rather like some monster that Matoran across the universe feared would come to take them away to torture them and kill them. Then that moment was gone, and Shadouk’s mask was back. He began to laugh aloud, challenging the Skakdi.The Skadki was suddenly in a rage, “WHY DO YOU LAUGH? I WILL KILL YOU!”A smug smile appeared on Shadouk’s face, “Well, the test is over. I can’t defeat you, but I am getting past you.”“What? How? No way. You WILL DIE.”A dagger made of solid shadow appeared in Shadouk’s left hand. And the Skakdi’s world was filled with shadow.

IC: Krokk and Mala, Between Camp A and Camp C.The journey south after the Forfeiters was not easy. Already today,all the Eye's members had slogged up or down the path to the Only Bay Passage three times. This path was not so steep, but it was narrower. Despite almost all of the Forfeiters coming through here only hours earlier, the foliage showed no sign of being trampled by dozens of feet nor beaten back by as many arms. Even Krokk, who knew plants as well as any, would never have guessed that they had not grown naturally.The group paused for a break about halfway down the track. The rest was welcomed by their tired legs, and while they rested, Krokk grew some fuit trees and a few potato plants. He picked the food and passed it out to the others, mumbling something about "for energy". Mala took some and ate hungrily, a few drops of juice running down her chin.

ppg2.png

Alan raised an eyebrow as he released his power. He felt the fear emanating around him, but what would be the use of running? The fear was unnatural, and thus wasn't his own. As he realized this, it was likely very weak. He finally released Panterahk fully and turned to see the first Rahk. Despite the terror welling within him, he managed to keep his voice steady as he said, "Oh. It's you. I have a feeling that you aren't planning to kill me, or you would have done so already. Can you also telepathically speak?"

OOC: Are there even potatoes in BIONICLE? :blink:IC: Artorre: Traveling from Camp A to Camp C:Artorre looked around. He wasn't particularly fond of any of the foods that had just been grown. He quickly located a bush of bula berries. Artorre jumped up and snatched a berry from the bush. Having realized just how hungry he was, he nearly devoured it in one bite.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC: Kahlynn took a few steps back, taking in the shocking events that were transpiring before his eyes. He was too shocked to speak; he had not expected these creatures to be this intelligent. His curiosity got the better of the fear radiating from the Rhak, but the Skakdi only stood with a stupid, hanging jaw in surprise.

GM IC:Pluunar gave Artorre a weird look. Now how was that going to uplift his spirits? Nevertheless, he took some fruit, grateful for the respite. His little legs weren’t exactly made to keep up with all the tall beings around him. And with all the mud, he was surprised he kept up at all.In fact, looking down, his orange body was covered with brown. If he didn’t know better, he would think that he had turned into a Po-Matoran.Svirahk snorted in Alan’s face and mentally spoke for all gathered to hear, ‘The time has come. Unlike the others of the camps, those who just arrived seem unbiased for now. As such, I need you to do something for me. I need all of you.’The Rhak mentally projected images into the four beings assembled before him. The first was an image of Janx and Laorus with her changed face. ‘She has found the mask of Yrllin. Once it speaks to her, she needs to go south to the ice wall.’ The images showed how to get her from Camp C.Then they changed once again. This time it showed a clearing with a thin metallic slab in the middle. Instantly, they all knew how to get there, quite like the stream of images to show how to get to Laorus. ‘I can feel the shrine’s artifact has been found. This would be Erellia’s emerald shoulder armor. Its voice is weak. One of you needs to find the one who found the armor and lead him to the ice wall as well.’‘Lastly,’ an image of a Matoran Village filled their minds. It was protected by a giant tree, ‘There are Erellia’s emerald gauntlets, which for some reason I cannot feel. I have sent my sister Kelenorahk to find out if it has been found. But she is not very… Sane. Nor hospitable.‘So if it’s found, I need one of you to convince, nicely, the one who has it to come south with us to the other two. And, perhaps, apologize for my sister’s abruptness. If it’s not found, look for the only crafted structure in the Village. It’s in there.‘We need all three artifacts to unlock the wall. Then you all will need to defeat the wall keeper.’The Rhak looked at the others and backed away slightly from Alan, ‘Any, questions?’ One could tell that that question was forced. Svirahk was not used to being polite.‘Oh, and although the forest still sleeps, it won’t hinder you four. I can manage that much.’Sirel / Heading South Along the River / IC:Sirel grumbled under her breath and had to use both hands to pull her foot out of a particularly muddy patch. This Shadouk had better be worth it. Or he was dead.Shadouk / Ice Wall / IC:Both beings were a whirl of motion, spinning, kicking, and slashing. Ice and shadow collided with small explosions of energy. The Skakdi was slowly being pushed back, but Shadouk was sure feeling each step. For each step gained, that was another scar gained as well.Thrusting, parrying, and jabbing; shadow broke through ice. Ice dispelled shadow. Shadouk feigned a slash to the right with his sword and stabbed forward with his dagger of shadow. The Skakdi blocked the slash, and his other sword of ice now was imbedded in Shadouk’s left shoulder. In an arm he had just gotten patched up.The Skakdi laughed, “Looks like I win. Now you have only one arm.”And then the Skakdi’s grin turned to pure astonishment. Looking down, he saw Shadouk’s dagger piercing his stomach. But that was small pain compared to what was to come.“I know I can’t kill you,” the Toa of Shadows said, “Not in this dream or wherever we are, but I know your mind will feel this.” And then the shadow dagger exploded inside of the Skakdi. Shadouk took a step forward to drive the dagger deeper and…He stumbled out of the wall of ice, on the other side. Just as he had thought, he retained no injury. The fighting had been of the mind. His grin turned feral, time to get to business.Sheathing his sword, he walked off into the forest.

IC: Rayhoun/Tempest - Between Camp A and CRayhoun tentatively took a potato, and slowly began eating. It wasn't great, but enough for his needs."Well Matoran, "he said, turning to Pluunar, "I apologize then, if I frightened you. It was not intended, but years of threatening enemies, it seems, is a habit which dies hard."Bending down, he offered his hand to Pluunar, "My name is Tempest, leader of the Eye. It is an honour to meet you."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:Illume:He observed what unfolded in front of him. Others ran in fear but not him. He solid blue eyes looked straight into Rhaks with curiousity and without any negativity. He could feel the fear that hung in the air but for the most part it did not bother him.What he got out of it was. Three people have three things that are needed to bring down a wall. And the forest won't hinder him anymore. Oh and he would have to defeat something.He could help with that. Why not?"Okay, I can help." He stated and then asked. "Does this island have a name?"Noir:Noir was going to try and cheer up the Matoran with some brave line about crushing the evil being but he decided against that.And then he felt a ripple in the shadows. It was either weak or far away. He could not tell. But it gave him a weird feeling.Kane:Kane happened upon a strange scene. Some Toa was doing something. He was not sure what. So he just watched from afar.

IC: Vertak, Matoran Village:"Everything will be fine." Vertak promised, hugging Jirael closer. Only Skakdi and a few others can look ready to eat something whole, and a Skakdi was mentioned in the text. Vertak thought to himself. But I have no theories on the eyes, and Jirael isn't ready for it."I won't let anything happen to you- anything." he told her. "I promise."OOC: Aw man, Vertak is so screwed when that Rhak comes...-ibrow

GM IC: Pluunar took the outstretched hand and shook, “P-pluunar. Uh. What’s the Eye?” Panterahk answered Illume mentally, ‘Dremskep. Our creator named it. Now, if you would please hurry. Time is running short. There is an evil on this island, I can feel that now. And it’s new. Someone might be trying to accomplish for themselves what we have asked you to do.’ Jirael / Matoran Village / IC: Jirael finally regained her composure. “Thanks,” she said to Vertak, smiling slightly and sitting up straight, “But I still have doubts. The eyes are so powerful. I don’t see how anyone in this room could hope to challenge him.” Garett / Matoran Village with Vertak, Jirael, Levacius, and Noir / IC: “So, um,” Garett said, trying to tread lightly, “Did you find out anything else, Vertak?”

IC: Vertak, Matoran Village:"Well... I haven't seen them, so I'll trust that you're right and hope I don't see them." Vertak said to Jirael, before turning to Garett. "Yeah; there's a wall of ice south of here that we need to see. I think it's impassable, because the Care Giver gave me a key to get past. Something is beyond it, and I think we need to see it."-ibrow

Garett / Matoran Village with Vertak, Jirael, Levacius, and Noir / IC: “Well, then I think we should stop wasting time standing here. I believe we have found more than enough to move forward.” Garett gripped his chin in thought, “We can leave the others behind to research the village in its entirety. Then we can take this key to the ice wall and unlock it. And maybe find this Care Giver. “What do you think, Cievasul? Who should we bring along?”GM IC: Svirahk thought back. The Rahkshi had called her… ‘Laorus. And the mask holds the largest amount of Yrllin’s consciousness, so you should be able to speak to him directly. That is, if Laorus has tried to activate the mask. Otherwise Yrllin’s consciousness will still slumber.’