Kal the Guardian

GM IC: Panterahk finally got the rock out of his armor. He rotated his joints, loosening up. ‘I was mostly inspiring haste. There is no specific time. We just need to get this done before evil takes things into its own hands.’

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Jirael / Matoran Village / IC: Jirael bit her lip in thought. She was safe here, in her village. No, the eyes were everywhere. It was probably safer to go with her ghost. He would protect her. “I’m coming,” she announced, “I might be allowed to remember something to help.” She shakily got to her feet. The Matoran hadn’t walked for hundreds of years, it was surprising she could move at all.

IC:Illume:Dremskep. A foreign word that he did not know. He found if he thougt it quickly it sounded like dreamscape. But he did not understand what that meant either."I'll find the being that found Erellia's emerald shoulder armor and bring whomever found them to the ice wall. Which way do I go?"He had nearly run off without asking where to go. He still needed to learn patience.

GM IC:Svirahk looked at the Toa of Light, the images of where to go filling the Illume’s head. Now he couldn’t get lost if he wanted to.Garett / Matoran Village with Vertak, Jirael, Levacius, and Noir / IC:“You, uh, what?” Garett face palmed, “How long have you been out?”Jirael / Matoran Village / IC:“Thanks,” Jirael said, happy for her ghost’s support, “For everything. I think you know how hard this is for me.”Sirel / Ice Wall / IC:Sirel stood, panting, before an almost invisible wall of ice with her Forfeiters. What. Was. This?Even with her powers she could not manipulate the wall. And that Shadow Toa was nowhere to be seen. She was so mad right now.

Alan/Camp C, Traveling to the Matoran VillageIC:

Alan pondered the three missions. There were four beings here, and all three of the missions had someone on them, if the Rahk counted. He didn't really want to deal with said Rahk, but did he have a choice? "I'll take dealing with your sister, then. I've got the way memorized already... Say, could you make it so the branches yield and I can fly there?"

GMKelenorahk/Matoran Village, Securing the GauntletsIC:

In the shadow of the shield tree's branches, the second Rahk hung by a vine. She saw the intruders, and she had stealthily searched all the buildings with eye-flowers. The gauntlets were in the hands of a matoran, there was a toa who smelled and looked familiar, and a few others. For now, though, the important part was obtained the matoran with the gauntlets.Kelenorahk stifled her emanation of anger before falling silently onto the roof of a building, unseen by the intruders. The long drop splintered one of her leg bones, and she winced, but it quickly healed. Hissing quietly to herself, she made her way to the hut where Vertak and Jirael waited.OOC: I am right in saying Vertak has the gauntlets, right?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Correct, Vertak has them in his pack. They are in the large, ornamental building right next to the shield tree.GM IC: Svirahk nodded in Alan’s direction, ‘Beware my sister, I told her only to check to see if the gauntlets had been found, but she might end up attacking the one who holds them. ‘As for the forest, I do not control it like Kelenorahk, but the branches will try their best to comply with my demands. Their slumber is getting tiresome. Just don’t go through the canopy, we do not control the skys.’

IC: Su'un - Ena's ClearingSu'un whirled around, at the noise. Among the usual trees and assorted plant-life, he spotted an opening in the hill, revealing an emerald armour piece. "Okay, that was certainly not there before," he said, a note of worry in his voice.Slowly, he approached the piece of armour, bringing his hand up to it. His fingers were so close they almost brushed the metal, but he didn't dare touch it, for fear of what might happen.IC: Rayhoun/Tempest - Approaching Camp CRayhoun smiled, but it was a cold smile, devoid of any warmth, "Well, it's very good to meet you Pluunar."Standing back up, he surveyed the surroundings with mild admiration, "Well mates, we're almost at camp. Remember, we're here diplomatically, so no shenanigans. We want to earn their trust, not get killed by them."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Krokk and Mala, Path near Camp C."Get killed by that bumbling bunch of brakas? You must be joking" Mala muttered to herself. While she did not fear the forfeiters, Skakdi weren't much good at diplomacy, so she thought that she and her brother might take a back seat for this one.So that he could hear this time, she asked Rayhoun "Do you want me to let you know what's in the forfeiters' heads when you talk to them? It could be helpful in negociations."

ppg2.png

IC:Illume:"Woah. Thanks."He turned around on the spot and rushed off. He would find whoever found that shoulder armor and hopefully get them to follow him to the ice wall.Kane:He giggled like a young child for on apparent reason. But quickly quieted down because he feared the trees would assault him again.He then decided to look for someone to talk to because even though he was insane he still got lonely.

GM IC: The Skakdi of ice stood alone in his realm of blackness. For once, he was not smiling. He started to reason with himself. That Toa was more than he seemed, and displayed talent far beyond normal capabilities. Yes, that was no chance encounter. The long awaited plan was still in motion. Its beginnings had formed in his head ages past and had kept building until this moment. Reason was added to it. Common sense was thrown in. Outside actions by those dumb Rahi pests the current expedition to the island called “Rhaks” also added into his calculations. Yes, to save the island, they would need to free and defeat him first. But he was not going to be defeated, oh no. He had plans. And they would all be unprepared. Closing his eyes, he sought out the one he had saved from death. He had not contacted him back yet, and it was about time for a little one sided chat. ‘Thalidon,’ he mentally called out. The being was sure to hear him, but not see him, since he was not asleep, ‘Thaaaalidon. You haven’t contacted me. Tsk. Tsk. ‘I have something specific for you to do. It involves a Rahkshi, a being of metal, and a mask I feel has been found.’ Thalidon’s mind was suddenly filled with the information he needed, allowing him, even blind, to get to exactly where he needed to be. And with an abnormal amount of ice powers, the forest would be no hindrance. ‘Go to them, kill them. Retrieve the mask. Don’t put it on. Now go, Dude!’ The Skakdi opened his eyes and stared into the black before him, mesmerized by the unique swirls and patterns he imagined were there. The patterns were his plans, and the swirls were outside forces trying to mess with his patterns. They would be straightened out soon enough and then added to the patters. But he needed another pawn. Someone who wouldn’t end up disobeying him. Someone who valued the forest like he valued the power on this island. Codjok. The Skakdi mentally searched for the fellow Skakdi. There he was, groveling or some such non-sense. ‘Codjok,’ he called mentally, ‘I have a proposition for you.’

IC: Mala and Krokk, near Camp C."I'll be gentle" Mala assured the Rahkshi. "They shouldn't notice a thing. I'll relay what they're thinking to Tempest here, so that he can manipulate them into doing whatever we want. Its practically toa-proof. Sorry" she added to the toa present. "foolproof. I can even hide myself while I do it if you think it will help."

ppg2.png

IC: Rayhoun/Tempest - Near Camp C"Perhaps if things begin to look bad," Rayhoun said, waving his hand, "But, in case anyone catches you, I would prefer if you would stay out of the beings' minds."Turning to the camp, Tempest put on what constituted as his best smile, which was more akin to a sneer, and walked in.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Levacius / Matoran Village"Sorry, sorry... we walked into the big house and then it all went black."In truth, Levacius had been in psionic contact with a member of his crew (obviously the psionic one) and informing them of the current situation. Of course he told them everything was fine. That was just the way he was.He had told them 'alright' when his arm got chopped off...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Kharish grumbled under her breath to herself. She didn't like the idea of poking into someones mind like that. Back when she actually had psionic powers she'd not used them to influence people, and only broken into minds when absolutely necessaryCodjok stirred, wondering where this new voice in his head was coming from. It didn't sound at all like the other ones."propOsition?" he asked, even his thought carrying the strange inflections he used, "whaT propOsition do yOU dare briNG before the KIng of this iSland?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Krokk and Mala, Camp C.Mala also walked into the camp, but unlike Rayhoun she didn't do it to get notice by the Hunters. She cloaked herself in an illusion that would screen all perception of her out of other beings' minds. She wasn't invisible as such, but nobody could see or hear her. Just to be sure, she activated her intangibility power as well.Krokk, meanwhile, stayed outside the camp, concealed in a convieiently shaped tangle of bushes. The vines and twigs interlaced perfeectly with his armour, affording him both perfect camoflage and a view of the camp. Once he had finished moulding his shelter, he let his control of the plants lapse and prepared to watch the scene in front of him.

ppg2.png

Alan/Camp C, Traveling to the Matoran VillageIC:

"And I doubt that my miniscule control could touch it," said Alan with a nod, "So, you said her name was Kelenorahk? I'll try not to hurt her badly if she fights... assuming that she doesn't kill me..." With that, he spread his wings and launched into the forest. His travel consisted of a mixture of running, fluttering, swinging, and gliding. It probably looked kind of odd, but it was faster than trying to crawl there through the mud.

GMKelenorahk/Matoran Village, Securing the GauntletsIC:

The ornate building stood tall. it was unnatural, and shouldn't have existed. But Kelenorahk didn't hold that sin against the inhabitants. She hissed, her version of a sigh. This matoran and many others were now intruding, stealing the sacred gauntlets and defiling the village. If Vertak made one wrong move, she would kill him and take the gauntlets there herself. Now, though, she had to see if he would work freely.What better way to get someone to do what you want than to crash through a door, tackle them, and scream unintelligibly in their face for a second or two?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Please take note that everything said in blue has already been posted and is just posted here for the convience of Levacius' character Levacius. (And to make him still read all that he missed :evilgrin: ) As such, you don't have to read it. You will not miss out on anything is you don't.GM IC:The first thing Rayhoun would see upon entering the confines of Camp C was two Rhaks. Standing there, silent and looking deadly. The only other being was the Steltian.Both Rhaks looked up as one to stare at the intruder. An oppressive force could be felt, identifying all the minds in the area and reading them, if their minds had anything less than perfect security.‘They aren’t here for us,’ Panterahk said mentally to only his brother, ‘And according to the Matoran, the ones from the so called “Forfeiters” passed by here not too long ago under orders from a Toa of the Black. The Shadows.’‘Nameless One,’ Svirahk mentally said to the Steltian so that his brother could hear, ‘This is your task. Find out who they are and what they want. Do not tell them what we told you. For your own protection, we are going to lock your brain down. But only of what we have communicated. It will be unlocked at a later time.’The Steltian nodded an ok.Svirahk turned to Panterahk, ‘Do it.’The third Rhak closed his eyes and opened them a moment later, ‘Done.’The Steltian blinked, looked strangely at the Rhaks, and walked over to Rayhoun. “Can I help you?” he called out.Garett / Matoran Village with Vertak, Jirael, Levacius, and Noir / IC:Garett grinned, “You better be happy I have a photographic memory. Ok, here it goes. Watch out, this might be a little raw.”The Rahkshi closed his eyes in concentration and began to recite.“It could be a Makuta, I suppose. Hi there. This is Jirael, one of the Matoran that was asleep. Sort of. We were trying to find out why all the Matoran were asleep, but she can’t remember.“Oh.“Asleep? Why are they all sleeping? Do you know anything about the Rhak?“What’s a Rhak?“Rhak’s are these strange beasts. I’ve only ever seen them here. Wait do you know how long you have been sleeping or can you remember what was the last thing you did before all of you fell asleep.“I, I don’t remember anything you’re asking.“P..please stop…“Now, Miss-“Jirael.“Now, Jirael, it’s all going to be fine. We are here to help free you and your friends from your slumber. We don’t know for how long, but you have slept for more than a few centuries. Right now, no one else is awake, and this is the only village we have found. Without thinking, I want you to blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind when I ask you a question. With the information I just gave you, what is the next important thing to find?“Brekkar, but he died… I think? Otherwise, Desophora, although right now I just know that we Plant Life Matoran were named after her.“Good, very good. Now, can you remember who and where those people are?“Is this necessary? She just woke up after sleeping for centuries, unable to call up any actual memories from before, with strange people all around her and her friends all still in deep slumber before her. If that was me… I’d feel so lost and alone. I’d be tearing everything apart, consumed by frustration and loneliness and anger over everything. Leave her alone. However, I may have found some answer to whatever we’re looking for. So I will talk. But first, what do you need to know?“I was just trying to help. Tell me, what are these statues, and who or what is ‘Brekkar’ and ‘Desophora’?“These statues are of five ancient Rahi. I… spoke with the frog-like one, called the Gentle Care Giver. Something about some words from an ancient language evoked her presence into the statue. However, the texts I read spoke of the possibility of a sixth Rahi; due to the intelligence of the Care Giver, I believe the Rhak might have a different name, and if so, that they would be the sixth type of Rahi mentioned. As for Brekkar, that’s Breaker. I don’t know yet what it means, but if- What happened? Did you hear something? See anything?“He’s still here, still watching me. And now there’s another. His friend of ice. They, I… I broke free, and I think they’re going to kill me.“Hey, it’s alright. Nobody is going to kill you. Are you sure the ice guy didn’t help you get free? Besides, I’m here. Nobody messes with something they know nothing about, and nobody knows about Vertak. Heck, I’ve scared a Makuta before! It was hard, but I did it. Trust me, nobody is going to hurt you. Not while I’m around.“No, he looked ready to… Well, eat me whole. Oh, Mata Nui, those eyes.“Everything will be fine. I won’t let anything happen to you- anything. I promise.“Thanks, but I still have doubts. The eyes are so powerful. I don’t see how anyone in this room could hope to challenge him.“So, um, did you find out anything else, Vertak?“Well… I haven’t seen them, so I’ll trust that you’re right and hope I don’t see them. Yeah; there’s a wall of ice south of here that we need to see. I think it’s impassable, because the Care Giver gave me a key to get past. Something is beyond it, and I think we need to see it.“Well, then I think we should stop wasting time standing here. I believe we have found more than enough to move forward. We can leave the others behind to research the village in its entirety. Then we can take this key to the ice wall and unlock it. And maybe find this Care Giver. What do you think, Cievasul? Who should we bring along?“Are you up for coming? Staying here might not be the greatest idea.“I’m coming. I might be allowed to remember something to help.“Excuse me, what? I was… daydreaming.“And that’s sort of where we were and now are,” Garett said, somewhat winded now. He wheezed and coughed a couple of times.GM IC:‘Many are attempting to defile your forest. I could help you by giving you the power needed in order to use your own powers in conjunction with mine. In return, all I ask is that you bring two little emerald gauntlets south for me.’The Skakdi shook his head in disgust. How could a brother be so deluded? How were Steltians made nowadays?

IC: Levacius / Matoran Village"Oh..." Levacius said. "Good."He thought a moment. "Anybody who can defend themselves. I wouldn't bring anybody without combat experience until we have a clear path set. Probably not more than four, maybe five people. Large enough to be a threat; too small to appear as one."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Mala and Krokk, Camp C.As a being of Psionics, Mala's mind was shielded from mental attack, but even so she had to fight hard to repel the Rahk's invasion. Her secrets were safe for the moment, but in the bushes behind her, Krokk had no such luck. For all his experience in dealing with Mala and her psionic powers, Krokk's defenses were virtually non-existant. The Panterahk tore through his mind, finding numerous thoughts, sensations and memories. Everything about his past, the Eye and their goals here were layed bare to the creature.It knows he thought. It knows too much. It knows... everything. To Krokk, this knowledge was terrifying. He had much to hide, and now the one who had found him out was a hugely powerful being that resembled, and maybe even was, some sort of mutant Rahkshi. Rahkshi were the sons of Makuta and Makuta ran (he trembled at the thought) the Brotherhood.The knowledge was now in the worst possible hands. Under ordinary circumstances, (if the hands belonged to a toa or Matoran), he would kill them, and ensure his secrets went no further. The Rahks, however, terrified him. All he could do was huddle in the bushes. He knew he shouldn't stay where he was, but he also couldn't move because of the fear pouring from one of the Rhaks, which served to amplify his own terror. Visions filled his head of what could happen if the Brotherhood knew that he was here. He had defied their orders, slain their minions and stolen from one of their fortresses. He was as good as dead, and he knew it. He was as good as catured, tortured, hung upside down over a spiked dagger plant, tortured some more, dismembered and then fed to the Tahtoraks.

ppg2.png

OOC: Hey, ToD, did Kelenorahk actually do the last paragraph, or just think it? Because I can't figure it out. :PGarett / Matoran Village with Vertak, Jirael, Levacius, and Noir / IC: “Ok,” Garett said, thinking through their options, “Well, there’s me. There’s Vertak here, you, and Noir. Jirael is coming because she is too big an asset to leave with the others.” Garett scratched his head, “That’s four. I know! I’ll go back to camp, teleporting as fast as I can, and bring someone from the fourth boat group. I’ll also check in with Kioulp along the way. You guys stay right here.” Garett motioned to stay put and disappeared, obviously teleporting as far away as was safe before teleporting again. GM IC: Panterahk looked past Rayhoun and into the bushes past the being. ‘The one called Krokk,’ he said mentally to only Krokk, ‘Be still. We are here for bigger reasons than you.’

IC: Rayhoun/Tempest - Camp CRayhoun may have been a master of fighting, but he was still ignorant of the mental maelstrom that was occurring under his nose. Instead, he was focused on the Steltian, and, to a lesser extent, the Rhaks."It's not so much a question of what you can do for me, than what I can do for you," he said smoothly.IC: Su'un - Ena's ClearingSu'un finally convinced himself that there was nothing to fear from a piece of emerald armour, no matter how mysteriously it came into being, and took hold of it, holding it up to the light."Hey Ena," he called out, not taking his eyes off of the armour, "Know anything about armour?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Artorre: Camp A:Artorre felt the rhak probe around in his mind. He thought the most acidic, vitriolic thoughts he could muster and sent them over to the rhaks in the form of a mental attack with his Komau.

- :burnmad:

Janx / With Laorus / IC:“I… I, I don’t know,” Janx said, fumbling over his words. He had spoken more today than he had in the past week. “How do you feel?” he asked, not sure if Laorus could even feel anything.

IC - Laorus - Clearing: Laorus didn't answer as she pushed herself to her feet. How long had she been out for? It probably hadn't been that long, otherwise Janx would have moved her and Doro. At the thought, she looked at her steed, relieved to see that he was coming to."I feel fine," she said at length. Except... She glanced down at her hands. She had felt something off in her fingers before, but she wasn't sure what that had been. They seemed fine now, however, so she brushed the thought aside, absentmindedly rubbing her fingers together. Laorus moved toward Doro, rubbing his side and speaking softly to him as he pushed himself up.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

GM IC: “Really,” the Steltian said, crossing his arms, looking down on the Toa, “’Cause if you’re a Forfeiter then I’m going to have to kill you.” The armor in Su’un’s hands seemed to be scuffed, with chips and flakes missing as if there had been heavy use of it in a short period of time. Otherwise the Emerald colored protosteel shown, catching what little light there was. Panterahk’s focus shifted from Krokk to Artorre. The mental attack thrown his and his brother’s way was swiftly all directed back towards the one who had sent it. Concerning mind games, Panterahk was not going to be on the losing end.Janx / With Laorus / IC: “Oh,” Janx said, “So does the mask have a power, then?”

IC:Illume:He ran to his destination. He couldn't get lost if he wanted to. The directions unfolded naturally in his minds eye. He would be there soon. He hoped the finders of this shoulder armor were not hostile.Noir:He was startled when Garett teleported away. He simply did not expect it.

IC: Manuka, Matoran Village.Manuka was still examining the shield tree when Garett appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Startled, the Vortixx put down his equipment and hurried to acknowledge the leader of the Researchers. "Greetings, Garett" he said. "This tree is incredible - I've never seen anything like it. How are things going inside the village?"

ppg2.png

OOC: Alright, I'm here right now, but connection in the future is pretty much a chance of 0% guarantee, so Kal, whenever you need to until the 20th, you can RP Vertak for me.IC: Vertak, Matoran Village:Vertak chuckled as Garett disappeared and both Levacius and Noir started, before turning to Jirael, holding her steady."If you need anything, to be afraid to shout out and I'll help you." he told her, before pulling out his dagger, pointing the handle at her and holding it by the blade. "If you'd like a weapon just in case, you can take this. Don't worry about me; I've got my sword."-ibrow

Garett / Just Outside the Matoran Village / IC:“Interesting,” Garett said, shrugging, “Vertak woke up a Matoran. We’re going to a large ice wall to the south with a key to unlock something. I’m looking for someone with any type of combat experience. You up for it?”Jirael / Matoran Village / IC:Jirael got a determined look on her face and accepted the dagger. She slipped it into the sheath she was already wearing for pruning shears that were long forgotten and discarded. “So,” she said, grateful for Vertak’s constant support, “What are you guy’s names?” The question was directed at Levacius and Noir.GM IC:A lake of ice sat at the base of a tree that could be seen all over the island, if it was still standing. Instead, its dead stump was half as large as the lake, all black and pitted with scars from a battle that had indeed been fierce. Deep grooves and gouges gave testament to the weapons used, and to how only glancing blows had brought down this giant of a tree. Its rotting corpse now sprouted mushrooms and was the breeding place of all manner of mosses and lichen. It represented what the island had become.Dead, and broken; a hotbed of darkness and mystery.The ice of the lake gave off a mist so freezing, if one were to pass through, they would be covered in small ice crystals instead of just ice particles. The mist covered the lake and floated through the forest, giving the naturally dark forest an eerie feel.A being enshrouded by shadows came to the edge of the ice lake and stooped down. Kneeling on one knee along the banks, the being tapped the ice, sending shadow tendrils all along the lake. Once his work was finished, the shadows dispelled and the being gave a satisfied grunt.He hissed in delight, allowing all his shadow to dissolve away and go back to their appropriate places. His reptilian form screamed evil, which is why perhaps Rahkshi were never hired to be butlers. His eyes flashed as he stared down at the lake, giving off another hiss of delight.“Sleepy sleepy,” he taunted. Glancing at the broken stump, he called the shadows back to him and hurried away. Something dark was coming, and he wasn’t entirely in control of it.

IC: Manuka, Matoran Village."Sure." The Vortixx replied, picking out his axe. "I'd love to come along. I may not have the power of some other beings but I'll be sure to give a full reckoning of myself. You know, I used to work for the largest weapons manufacturer on Xia, so whatever your enemies are using, odds are I know more about it than they do. Ghostblasters have always had a bit of a weak spot just behind the barrel, which we could use, but Rhotuka are another mattre entirely..." He started ranting on about various technologies, indulging in a lengthy criticism of the hagah plasma cannon, which had been designed by another Vortixx who Manuka had disliked for centuries. It was all getting a bit incoherent.

ppg2.png

IC: Levacius / Matoran Village"You can call me Cievasul," Levacius replied. "Or don't. I don't really care. Names are just titles, and that title hardly fits.""Really? Giving her a knife. We don't even know if she's psychologically sound at the moment, and I hardly want a knife in my back. Again."OOC: I probably won't post again until Sunday afternoon.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Rayhoun/Tempest - Camp CRayhoun may not have been the quickest Kakama in the armoury, but even he could see the looks of discomfort on the faces of the Rhaks, and of Artorre. Not to mention Rayhoun himself. Years of rigorous training had taught him to identify when someone was probing him mind, and was not generally pleasant. He shut his brain as well as he could, keeping the invader from accessing any information on the Eye.Doing his best to keep a straight face, he replied, "No, no. I'm not a forfeiter, but I'm not a researcher or a hunter. I am a member of a new faction, known as the Eye. I think you'll be quite interested by it."IC: Su'un - Ena's ClearingSu'un sighed in relief. Nothing bad happened so far, so that was good. It may have seen so bad-weather out here, but it seemed to be in fairly good shape.He turned to Ena, grinning, "Hey Ena, do you think green's still my colour?"The Trytan held the armour up for her to compare, smiling jokingly.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Garett / Just Outside the Matoran Village / IC:And Garett absorbed it all. If there was one thing he loved, it was absorbing knowledge. He just listened, forgetting about everything else for a moment. After awhile he zoned out and then snapped back to reality.He held up a hand to stop Manuka, “We should get going.”GM IC:“The.. Eye?” the Steltian said, “Well, what is it you want, or what does the Eye want?”Svirahk turned to Panterahk. They both nodded to each other and ran off into the forest, both in separate directions, paying no mind to those of the Eye. After they had left, the rest of the Hunters came out of their hiding spots outside of the camp, coming forward again to inadvertently surround all members of the eye.Sirel / Ice Wall / IC:Sirel was getting very, very impatient. She was getting nowhere with this thin, almost invisible wall of ice. And the rest of the Forfeiters were beginning to murmur among themselves as well.Things were quickly falling apart.

IC: It had been a much shorter trip than Kahlynn was expecting. The trees didn't seem to close in and try to hinder him, but instead appeared to have opened up an easy path for him to go down. Even the wildlife didn't seem interested in him. It wouldn't be long before he reached Laorus and told her the information.