Kal the Guardian

IC: Thalidon / Off the Path"I am hunting - I know you're not a Rahi because you didn't run." he responded.IC: Levacius / Path to Camp A"Infinitely." Levacius responded. "Or at least I hope not. 'Tis a common problem with uncharted islands."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Manuka, Only Bay PassageNot far in front of him, Manuka saw a brown and black Matoran (of stone he guessed), slip and fall in the mud. Adjusting his grip on the crate of equipment, the Vortixx caught up to him quickly and began walking along side him. He almost fell again, but Manuka reached down and caught him. "Hi, I'm Manuka" he introduced himself. "Who are you, little Matoran?"

IC: Vertak, Only Bay Passage:Vertak was about to snap at the Vortixx when he decided that would be a bad idea. Keeping his features relatively calm, he replied:"Thanks. My name is Vertak. I'm a traveller of the world, hoping that those travels won't end here. Nice to meet you."He gestured towards the crate."Need any help with that?"-ibrow

IC (Camp Site B, tent):"I guess the fire will have to wait," said Ena, standing quickly and becoming all business. "Let's go."She opened the tent flaps and stepped outside--The water hit her like a mallet. She hadn't realized the pitter-patter of raindrops atop her tent had grown stronger while she had sat within. Gritting her teeth in an effort to ignore the downpour and failing miserably, she jogged through the veils of rain to where a Rahkshi stood atop a chair."Ena reporting in, sir," said the Toa of Magnetism, giving a small salute before standing in a passable impression of a military attention posture.

IC: Manuka, Only Bay Passage, walking up the path.Manuka found the matoran's question an bit strange. Here he was, a tiny matoran struggling through the mud, asking Manuka, a Vortixx, three of four times his height, if he needed a hand! In Manuka's mind, the matoran was either nuts or very audacious."I'm ok, thanks" he replied. "There are some advantages to being this tall"Manuka was so glad he was a Vortixx. He couldn't imagine how tedious it would be to be as tiny and dull as a Matoran. His species on the other hand, were large, stong and brilliant.

ppg2.png

IC: Vertak, Only Bay Passage:Vertak chuckled."Yeah, I guess. Although being this short has its benefits, too." He said, activating his Volitak for a moment, casting nothing but a shadow. "Besides, I don't have it that bad; I'm far better and more extraordinary than the average Matoran."Well, I can see my stay here is going to be wonderful. Vertak thought. If everyone here knew who I worked for, they'd all be bowing down in fear.-ibrow

IC: Illume woke with a start. He quickly sat up and as his vision cleared he looked around. He was on a beach. He got to his feet but felt very dizzy and noticed he wore on sword on his side. He picked a random way and carefully went that way. After passing some very spoke trees he saw others. Maybe they knew where he was.OOC: He is near One Bay Passage now.

IC:Sedgulus had reafirmed his grip on his rifle after the Toa had turned intangible. Keeping it level with the strange assailant's head, he said, "Which boat were you on?"IC:Triumphant, Torhak finished trying the knot-Only to look up and see that the tethers had snapped.Oh you are kidding me...The Skakdi slowly turned around, and the cliff face rushed towards him. Actually, no... he was rushing towards it.Torhak slammed his hands into the deck. With a massive burst, the Skadi flung himself into the air, away from the cliff. Several similar blasts followed as he fought against the wind. Slamming into the muddy beach with considerable force, Torhak laid dazed, as the bright lights of impact slowly left his gaze."Why... why did none of you help me...?"

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Thalidon / Off the Path"Fourth." Thalidon replied bluntly.IC: Whordock / Only Bay PassageSpear gone, and the golden nimbus, Whordock walked over to help Torhak up. "I don't know, apparently nobody wants to get back off of this island."He frowned. "This storm. I try to control it, but... it doesn't just ignore me, it fights back! How?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

OOC; Gah! Too fast, too fast... ARGH! Oh well, it'll slow down in the next few weeks...

Hgn'Svt/Forest, Off the PathIC:

Stay on the path, they said. Stay on the path. So what had Hgn'Svt done? Immediately gone straight off the path, into the forest, scrawling dozens of new discoveries on a notepad. Before long, he found himself hopelessly lost with a few dozen new rahi behind him, a bunch of flora samples here and there with his equipment, and a happy disposition. "Vell, zhis izh ze bezht island I've ever vizhited! Don't you zhink, Digger?" he said to one of his newfounnd mole-like pets. He rubbed its chin, along with giving affection to all the other rahi. All in all, he was happy as could be.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Manuka, One Bay Passage"Fair enough" commented Manuka. He was a little disappointed to to find out what was special about the Matoran, but he knew that for all their flaws, Matoran were generally very stuborn and determined. If this one wanted to be secretive, he could live with that. He trudged on though the mud and tangled foliage, following the train of other beings. There were greater mysteries on this island, and he couldn't wait to discover them.

ppg2.png

IC: "So let me get this straight..." Sedgulus began, "You don't know what we are, so the first thing you do is attack us?" IC: Grabbng the being's hand, Torhak pulled himself into a sitting position, clasping his head with his other hand. "Well, they can't blame me for the boat now..." The Skakdi looked up, watching the boat. "In three...""Two...""One..."

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC:"... Well, I would like a few stern words with your mother. Will you continue attacking us?"

GM IC: The boat, it seemed, was set upon its course. A loud crack resounded as it slammed the jagged cliff walls. It was then swept away as it began to sink. No one would ever see that ship again. The Insomniac Group of officially stuck on Dreamland. Hgn’Svt would be able to feel a sudden pressure at the back of his head. Almost a tingling sensation, like someone was watching, but added to it was the ability to sense a Rahi far more sophisticated than those around him. Looking up, he would be able to see the gray Rhak, standing there, staring into him with eyes that seemed to analyze everything. It stood there, motionless, holding a dead Rahi in its jaws, just staring.Shadouk / Path to Camp A / IC: “Well,” Shadouk said, “This looks promising.” The path in front of the group veered off sharply to the left and the branches above seemed to open up somewhat. Garett / Camp B / IC: Garett looked down and smiled warmly, “Hey, Ena. You ever get warm yet?” The others of the group started to gather around, but Garett there were still a few hidden away somewhere in the camp. He would still wait for them to show up.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Thalidon / Off the Path"What's a mother?" he asked. The word was foreign."In any event, it is doubtful I will attack again, while I resume my hunt for the beast of this island."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Which group is that?IC: Manuka, One Bay PassageManuka also picked up a few sounds, but he didn't give them much mind. Unless it was a Rhak, which it didn't sound like, it would only be other Insomniacs.IC: Krokk and Mala, One Bay PassageFurther down the path, a pair of Skakdi were also making their way up into the island's interior. One of them, with green armour, tripped on a tree. He growled in frustration. The next moment, two bolts of lightning blasted the tree, and threatened to set it on fire. In the soaked conditions, however, it merely sputtered and went out.

ppg2.png

GM IC:In fact, if either Krokk or Mala looked cared to look at the tree for a second longer, they would see that the bark seemed to shift, and the two wounds in the tree were healed or otherwise hidden.

OOC: I think Shadouk's.IC: Vertak, One Bay Passage:As he trudged along, Vertak fought the urge to pull out his dagger and fiddle with it- a habit he'd picked up from a Ko-Matoran friend. Doing so would probably get him killed the next time he fell."Stupid path." he muttered.-ibrow

IC: Mesonak / Path to Camp A"Promising indeed." said Mesonak, surveying the branches that seemed to open up slightly. "It would seem that our destination is near. When there is only one option available to you, follow it to the end, without hesitation, and you will achieve peace with yourself. That's a saying of mine."-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Shadouk / Path to Camp A / IC:Shadouk gave Mesonak a weird look, “Just exactly how many sayings do yooOOoOuch!” The Toa stumbled backwards and tripped on a root, managing to fall into a shallow pool of water that was muddy because the others had walked through it. He began to flail before realizing how not deep the pool was.The Toa of Shadow got up to a sitting position and tried to wipe off the mud on his back. As he did this he yelped. In his left arm, right below his shoulder, was a large spike of ice, protruding all the way through.

IC: Manuka found that he and the Matoran were gaining on the group ahead, and that he was now close enough to hear their voices."It would seem that our destination is near." said one, but it was followed by a scream. Mankua rushed up to the group and found a toa with an icicle through his arm."What's going on here?" he asked. "Were we attacked?"

ppg2.png

OOC: I don't know, I'm gone for a few hours and the RPG racks up a couple of new pages...Thanks for waiting Emissary :)IC (Bay Passage): Kharish took a look at Katan's hand, then asked him to lay it flat on a box. She'd seen wounds like this dozens of times. People instinctively tried to defend themselves with their arms and hands, which led to those being damaged or injured. With the hand flat the skin and armour could heal up properly over the wound, rather than leave an inflexible scar that would cripple the hand."This should only take a moment," she said reassuringly, as healing energy rolled from her staffIC: "so a deCEIver or MIScreANT?" Codjok cried to the empty forest, placing emphasis on all the wrong syllables, "hAve at thEE!" He started randomly firing his laser vision around the forest accompanied by lashes from his gale glaive

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Mesonak / Path to Camp AReacting quickly despite the circumstances, Mesonak drew his blade, a long, curved ebony sword which... radiated shadow energy. "Curse this sword... I have to learn how to control it better." He willed the shadows coursing through the sword to dissipate, returning the blade to its normal, pristine appearance. He sincerely hoped nobody had noticed.Pointing it straight at the newcomers, he addressed them coldly. "You look unfamiliar. Friend or foe? Your answer will determine the action in which I take next."His blade still pointed straight towards the new arrivals, he turned his head towards Shadouk. "Are you alright, Shadouk? How did this happen?'-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

IC: Levacius / Path to Camp A"It appears to have happened because the ice doesn't like us." Levacius replied.He looked at the newcomers. "Oh come on, it's just some of the others from on the ship, drop the blade."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Rekia shook her head, and smirked. "Don't you men know where you feet are?"Bending down to examine spike, a devious grin spread across her face. "Now, we need you, so..."She grabbed his arm, and slammed her foot against it, breaking it off at the base. Rekia then pulled Shadouk to his feet."Lets not move that arm much until we get that out."

Shadouk / Path to Camp A / IC:Shadouk winced and touched the armor around the wound. “Yeah,” he said in response to Levacius, “Definitely not.” Answering Mesonak, he said, “Well this thing sort of disabled my arm. Or something. I can barely move it. I have no clue how it happened.”He accepted Rekia's help and nodded to her comments, "I can't move it, but thanks."GM IC:All the destruction Codjok was wreaking upon the forest was impressive. But if the crazy being paid attention, he would see that none of his harm upon the forest, “his” forest, was permanent. The trees grew new bark, vines lifted up from the ground and rejoined the rest of the plant. Even trampled ferns seemed to pick themselves up off the ground.Levacius’ group, or whoever’s group it was, was suddenly met with an onslaught of icicles from farther down the path, all of them flying towards the group.

Edited by Kal the Guardian

IC: Levacius / Path to Camp ACreating a field of positive electricity before them (OOC: Once more I state, it is a real thing.), Levacius was able to neutralize a good number of the icicles flying towards them. "Seriously, since when do islands shoot icicles at you?" he called out.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: