LEGO Launches Indiegogo Campaign for Adult-Focused Set

Hapori Tohu

LEGO has recently launched a very interesting new initiative. Called LEGO FORMA, you can find out more on their Indiegogo campaign, which is a first for the company. You can essentially preorder an upcoming set that is designed for adults, featuring an interesting mechanism that results in a 'conversation piece.' The Koi model is currently only available in the US and UK for now, but presumably if the campaign is successful it will receive a more widespread release. You can also order alternate 'skins' to change the appearance of the model. I think this is an interesting concept - how about you? Let us know what you think and if you plan on ordering a copy for yourself!

View the full article

I love this idea.  Its an interesting use of the platform (and an opportunity to see some sets that wouldn't necessarily be released otherwise).  I also quite like fish, so I will definately be getting one of these to put on my desk at work.

Need some laughs? Stop by my newest comedy, Story 2!

Or, check out my entry for the Triple Insanity Pole Vault: Raiders of the Lost Bucket!

Or (yes, I enjoy giving you options) stop by Parody Corner: The complete library for more information on all my comedies:

Parody Corner| MoL: The Musical | B2: The Musical | WMiiA | WMoLiiA | What If? | McTahu's | Story! | Story 2!