Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I'm mostly a closet brony at the moment. My parents and my brother with a brain all know I've seen a few episodes, but I think they just can't acknowledge that I'd watch -and enjoy- the show. :PIf my "friends" at school found out... I'd be dead. So yeah. However, there are a couple other kids that are bronies, so it's pretty chill when I'm hanging with them.-ibrow

my family really don't care, but my homeroom does care. they think it's stupid.(but, ya know, they also think I'm stupid, so, yeah.) so what happens when it's independent writing in 3 peroid? i smash it in thier faces with a story.and if i get the same response? then that's just abnormal.backup? Tv, computer, internet, and five meters of rope. kidnap them with the rope, connect my computer to the TV, and force them to watch the ENTIRE first season. in HD.on the most unrelated note yet, ibrony, did you know that the quote in your sig is actualy from meet the soldjer?

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

I have all the episodes in 720p on my iPhone 4. Has anypony else seen the show on a Retina Display? It's beyond amazing; the difference it makes is insane.(Those of you who don't know what a Retina Display is: basically, it packs more pixels into a smaller space. Why would that matter? Well, normally, screens have less than 72 pixels an inch. Those pixels are visible to the human eye at just 1 foot away. When you have 300 pixels per inch, they're invisible to the human eye at one inch. Which means, your screen now looks as crisp as real life. You really have to see it to really get what I mean.)

I just watch the episodes online. It's really not in my nature to repress myself, but I can't express my bronydom in public. I can't bring myself to do it. And I mean, I've even been open about being a Leninist. When I think about it, I'd much rather have haters at my door than the CIA.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

New episode was good. Makes me wonder how old Granny Smith really is.Also didn't see Derpy. I'll have to watch it again. Anyone see her?Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Where to begin...

This was one of the best episodes I've seen so far. Big Mac has a new line since Lesson Zero, we are seen some mor opf ponyville history, and you have more respect for Granny Smith. We also see ssome more characters and creatures such as the timberwolves. Also, this is the second episode without a letter to Celestia, and the first (?) where only one of the mane 6 appear.

Also, I've been wondering: We need a Scootaloo episode. We've had an individual Applebloom and an individual Sweetie Belle episode. We need a Scootaloo episode.

Edited by Zok: Insane Math Wizard

I'm going to wait until the HD version is ready. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngEpisode 16 info:

Season 2 Episode 16: Read It and WeepSummary: Rainbow Dash secretly discovers the joys of reading when she's laid up in the hospital.Air Date: February 4, 2012

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I'm going to wait until the HD version is ready. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngEpisode 16 info:

Season 2 Episode 16: Read It and WeepSummary: Rainbow Dash secretly discovers the joys of reading when she's laid up in the hospital.Air Date: February 4, 2012

Didn't...Didn't we have another pony at some point? I forget her name. Shutterfly or something, I don't know, I've barely seen her all season.But I'm glad for this, because there's no way they can make Rainbow Dash unlikeable, by her just reading? Can they?

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Also, I've been wondering: We need a Scootaloo episode. We've had an individual Applebloom and an individual Sweetie Belle episode. We need a Scootaloo episode.

I agree, Scootaloo needs some scootalove.

I'm beginning to imagine all the pony puns on the books Rainbow Dash will read

For the episode:

Young Granny Smith is a sight for sore eyes I'll admit. I'm for the wiki for to have images from the episodes so I can find Granny smith. Currently I'm wondering if there will be a fanfic where Applebloom goes back in time and meets young Granny Smith. I must ask can a pony named Filthy Rich be trustworthy at all and how did he even get that name. Zap apples, somepony show those to Rainbow Dash. The episode as a whole was very enjoyable. I also have taken a liking to Cherilee (not because she is played by Celestia).

So is Young Granny Smith the best pony?

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I really liked the new episode's mane.

Okay, RD is typically my least favorite pony, but that is probably going to be the best episode ever.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

The new episode was hilarious!Granny Smith is the best elderly pony!More future episode info:

Looks like Season 2 Episode 17 is called "Hearts and Hooves" and is a Valentine's Day episode.SpikexRarity will be obvious. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

So much squee!

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

So, anyone else interested in the Milky Way thing? I'm currently working on some concept sketches of what the characters might look like as "minidolls", and so far, I like the way they're turning out. If enough people are interested, I might make a separate topic for it...

I'm very interested in the concept. Frankly, it's an idea I had wondered about after seeing the premise of your proposed girls' constraction theme, but I didn't think to voice that idea.To be honest, I don't think I could see myself becoming interested in buying such a product myself. The whole "Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls" thing seems a lot "girlier" on its surface than MLP:FiM, even though I'm sure the story behind it has the same brilliant and enjoyable writing that MLP:FiM does with its diverse characters and imaginative designs. After all, part of the reason MLP:FiM is such a success with "bronies" is the big social component of the fandom, and the fact that this lacks that makes if feel less approachable from a male MLP fan's perspective.Then again, the MLP:FiM toys aren't what makes MLP:FiM enjoyable either, so I could still appreciate a LEGO theme of MWGG from the sidelines about as easily as I do with more gender-neutral or boy-oriented themes, including most licensed themes. If you were somehow able to propose this through Cuusoo (or better yet, convince Lauren Faust to propose it herself) then I would be a definite supporter!

Unfortunately, I couldn't get ahold of Ms Faust, but I posted the project this morning.Milky Way and The Galaxy Girls on LEGO CUUSOO.I still would like to tell her about it, though, so if anyone knows how I can contact her, please let me know!I know the character bios on the website give the impression of being much girlier than MLP, but to be fair, if you read similar bios of the MLP characters (without having watched the show) they would probably give off a similar impression. I mean, you've got the fashion designer, the animal lover, the baker, etc, which sound like stereotypically girly characters until you see the show.I guess what i'm trying to say is that it depends heavily on the execution of the idea, rather than the idea itself, but with Lauren in charge, I'm sure it would be amazing.

Edited by Alyska

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Anyone else take a liking to Flithy... er... Mr. Rich?

I know I did. He seemed like a pretty swell guy.That episode just kept getting better and better. The comedy was good and all the stuff with the zap apples was fun to watch, but once it got into Granny's story it just got awesome. The historical stuff was nice and those Timberwolves were freaking AWESOME. They almost looked like they were 3-D animations - it's amazing they could do that with flash.

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

I'm really liking the newest episode. While it wasn't exactly Apple Jack centric, it was nice to at least see her get a bit more screen time. Plus, Big Mac is always welcome. :3 I'm beginning to wonder about the similarities between Pinky Pie and Granny Smith, though. Has anyone else noticed that they have extremely similar personalities, the biggest difference being their age?

Anyone else take a liking to Flithy... er... Mr. Rich?

I liked him through out the episode. It was nice to see a wealthy pony that wasn't completely full himself like a lot of the other ones we've seen are. I liked him all the more at the very end when he made Tiara join the others in singing to the water. :D Edited by Toa Novu

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here

my family really don't care, but my homeroom does care. they think it's stupid.(but, ya know, they also think I'm stupid, so, yeah.) so what happens when it's independent writing in 3 peroid? i smash it in thier faces with a story.and if i get the same response? then that's just abnormal.backup? Tv, computer, internet, and five meters of rope. kidnap them with the rope, connect my computer to the TV, and force them to watch the ENTIRE first season. in HD.on the most unrelated note yet, ibrony, did you know that the quote in your sig is actualy from meet the soldjer?

Modified, of course. :POn topic, perhaps I will watch this latest episode sooner rather than later. If I can find it online.-ibrow

Okay, Fellow Bronies. As a New Brony, and a Part Time Roleplayer, I noticed a strange lack in the CoT fourm.No. MLP. RPG.This simply MUST Change.I can assure all of you, it'd make the CoT Fourm 20% cooler.Any thoughts?For more info on it, It is about a small town named Brightsdale.TBH, I kinda said "BUCK THIS" to story, and left it all up to the Players, a bit like the show.

Edited by Zionfighter7G

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

Okay, Fellow Bronies. As a New Brony, and a Part Time Roleplayer, I noticed a strange lack in the CoT fourm.No. MLP. RPG.This simply MUST Change.I can assure all of you, it'd make the CoT Fourm 20% cooler.Any thoughts?

Welcome to the herd. On the subject of RPGs I will say I might like to see one in CoT. Do you any sort of story for this RPG? You can ask some other Bronies if they want to see an MLP RPG. I like the idea.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Personally, on the subject of an MLP RPG, I would suggest having at least some kind of plot at the beginning, even a loose one. I've been in a few plotless MLP RPGs on other forums, and they all ended disastrously. While a player-driven plot systen is good, and does work, I feel that the RPG owner should start off with a plot, just to get the ball rolling. Once the players get a feel for it, the story will flow completely naturally. :) And for the record, I'd join an MLP RPG in a heartbeat!On an unrelated note, how many of you guys are familiar with PinkiePieSwear, and the songs he has? Personally, I'm quite impressed by them, they're some of my favorite fan songs I've heard.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Okay, Fellow Bronies. As a New Brony, and a Part Time Roleplayer, I noticed a strange lack in the CoT fourm.No. MLP. RPG.This simply MUST Change.I can assure all of you, it'd make the CoT Fourm 20% cooler.Any thoughts?

Welcome to the herd. On the subject of RPGs I will say I might like to see one in CoT. Do you any sort of story for this RPG? You can ask some other Bronies if they want to see an MLP RPG. I like the idea.
Well, I DO have a sort of story to it.*ahem*"After several days of travelling, you arrive at the town of Brightsdale."End of back story.As I said in the above post, I pretty much said "Buck it" to Story, and am leaving the story up to the players. If anypony is interested, I can send them the Rules of the RPG in a PM.

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

I'm interested, I'd like to take a look at the rules. :)

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Listening to the Bronycon voice actress panel.Andrea Libman's normal voice sounds almost just like Pinkie, and it's amazing. :PAlso, who has heard GLaDoS' letter to Celestia?

Speaking of BroNYcon I heard Lauren Faust will be attending the next one. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, to my knowledge she's attending. :D
jlovfkk.jpg