Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

The DJ Amaya vs. Groovebot Extended Remix of Winter Wrap Up is darling, glorious and amazing. :)

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

So what's the deal with Derpy? Is her name Ditzy Doo? I don't know what to call her.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Sometimes the names of background ponies is confused with fan nicknames, I think mostly regarding Ditzy Doo/Derpy Hooves and Vinyl Scratch/DJ PON-3. Though the latter is the sort of thing I've only seen some of my noob friends do.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

Also good fanfics:-It's a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door-Past Sins-The Vagabond-Fallout: Equestria-Cupcakes

I've read Past Sins. It was okay. I believe I've already gone more in-depth earlier in this topic though, so I'm not going to repeat myself.

Btw, are those fan fics here on BZP?

Ah, the lovely advertising rules. :P Maybe someday we'll actually work far enough down the list to get to that. The fact that you're asking this question amuses me though. Basically, everybody (or so I thought) knows about the site because of how popular it is. 55+ million views isn't something to sneeze at.

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Hush now, quiet nowIt's time to lay your sleepy headHush now, quiet nowIt's time to go to bed~

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Oh, I know this one!

The fact that you're asking this question amuses me though. Basically, everybody (or so I thought) knows about the site because of how popular it is. 55+ million views isn't something to sneeze at.

And to believe back in the spring we were still celebrating every million hits. :P Edited by ~Sonu Nova~
19704_s.gif

Also good fanfics:-It's a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door-Past Sins-The Vagabond-Fallout: Equestria-Cupcakes

I've read Past Sins. It was okay. I believe I've already gone more in-depth earlier in this topic though, so I'm not going to repeat myself.

Btw, are those fan fics here on BZP?

Ah, the lovely advertising rules. :P Maybe someday we'll actually work far enough down the list to get to that. The fact that you're asking this question amuses me though. Basically, everybody (or so I thought) knows about the site because of how popular it is. 55+ million views isn't something to sneeze at.
Lol, I found that site. I was assuming that it was a different one. That I think is bigger.

Wasn't Vinyl Scratch called DJ PON-3 in the Equestria Girls vid?

xinlo-small.gif

Edited by Xinlo: Spirit Of Sonics

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

HASBRO! WHY YOU NO MAKE PLUSHIES THIS AWESOME!? Seriously... official Pinkie Pie plushie has a mohawk... ;.;

It's amazing what sort of things the fandom can come up with. That plushie is just brilliant.

Wasn't Vinyl Scratch called DJ PON-3 in the Equestria Girls vid?

Are either of those names official? I thought the first was made up by the fanbase, with the second being used in the promo? Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

That makes sense I guess.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

A friend of mine, who is also a former BZP member, told me about it on Twitter. I watched.And watched.And watched.And watched. He has also made some parodies, like the mAne Team, and he's also making trailers for the mane cast. (Race like Rainbow Dash, Play like Pinkie Pie, Love like Fluttershy, Learn like Twilight Sparkle...) He is Shiropoint, and he is awesome. Also, Race Like Rainbow Dash is well-liked by one of the MLP:FiM directors. :3

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

He used to be known here under the names IXI and The Driver. :P He's also one of my best friends offline, hehe.

f9Qcky7.png

Well, episode 6 is supposed to be about the CMC, or at least Applebloom.

How do you know that? I've only heard about Luna Ecplised and Sisterhooves Special. Hm... Also, let me interrupt your discussion with one of the cutest things ever seen on MLP:

fillies_jumping_rope.gif

Gentlemen.

"cool dude"

Well, episode 6 is supposed to be about the CMC, or at least Applebloom.

How do you know that? I've only heard about Luna Ecplised and Sisterhooves Special. Hm... Also, let me interrupt your discussion with one of the cutest things ever seen on MLP:

fillies_jumping_rope.gif

Gentlemen.

That pony to the left is, in the fannon, Berry Punch's daughter Ruby Pinch or Pinchy. Does anyone know if she appeared in an episode before now? Because I don't remember.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.