Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

And so the trolls came... If you hate us watching a cartoon, why don't you flame and troll spongebob stuff?

Having a differing opinion =/= Trolling. And no one is hating you for watching it, just not being a huge fan of the show. Overreacting and trying to look like a victim isn't gonna work.

MLP LEGO sets? Hard to say. I wouldn't be ashamed to buy them, that's not an issue. I just don't really buy LEGO sets anymore, period, since all they tend to do these days is set around. I think the last one I ever bought was Vorox, so whatever that tells you...

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

MLP LEGO sets? Hard to say. I wouldn't be ashamed to buy them, that's not an issue. I just don't really buy LEGO sets anymore, period, since all they tend to do these days is set around. I think the last one I ever bought was Vorox, so whatever that tells you...

The sets just... tehe... SET around! Lol, please tell I'm not the only one who laughed.

I'd buy 'em in a heartbeat, if they weren't overpriced, which is a big issue in my country.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Who can't wait for the new episode with Luna?I can't wait to sit there and point out the memes with a huge grin on my face! xD

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

And so the trolls came... If you hate us watching a cartoon, why don't you flame and troll spongebob stuff?

Please tell me that wasn't directed at me. I don't troll unless I'm in a Pokemon battle. I'm just asking a neutral question!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Please tell me that wasn't directed at me. I don't troll unless I'm in a Pokemon battle. I'm just asking a neutral question!
How 'bout instead we drop it, avoid potential flame wars, and keep on topic, eh? I don't know about you guys, but I actually don't care for the timeslot getting moved an hour later. I like getting out of bed earlier but there was never any motivation to until MLP on Saturday morning. Now I can still sleep in until nearly 9 my time...

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

I am lurking this topic. I am, in fact, quite a brony, if I do say so myself. Tell me. Who here is man enough to regulate [removed]?

Fluttershy stares into your soul. With the intensity of a thousand butterflies. Also, I have seen the truth. We are all wrong, all our bickering, pointless. Vezon is the best Pony. Edited by Makaru
Reference to site with forums removed.
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I am lurking this topic. I am, in fact, quite a brony, if I do say so myself. Tell me. Who here is man enough to regulate [removed]?

We probably shouldn't talk about that site.Anyways, who's going to use the coupon at Wal Mart for a free PONY poster? ^^ Edited by Makaru
If you think it breaks the rules, don't quote it please.

Wal Mart is offering free 16 x 20 photo poster prints.

D'oh, I don't have the space for such a thing! Still, if I did, I can't say I'd jump straight to pony. I'd be hard-pressed not to do Bionicle/Rayman/Section 8/etc.

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

I think that's an issue in every country... How would they even make a MLP Lego set? Also I am not Omi... I'm Shadrahk.

They could use a combination of the new building system and the Ben 10 sets. For instance, some of the pieces would be closer to the Ben 10 sets, more bulky and with only one piece (I can see the Humongosaur/Swampfire pieces being remade into hooves,) with some pieces have the balljoint/technic mini-pin holes (the size of lightsabers,) for adding accessories (like balljoints to attach a dress, or the mini-pins to attach a mane to the head or shoes.)

Wal Mart is offering free 16 x 20 photo poster prints.

I'll have to check that out next time I go, though if it requires a photo I don't have one to use.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

I don't think that will ever happen. Do we even want to reign supreme? Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Also, welcome, 'The Shouting God.' (yay, I'm no longer the brony newb :P)

Edited by Impulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

If they were made into sets (and not overly-priced)? I would buy Fluttershy. And Luna. And Rainbow Dash. And Twilight Sparkle. And Discord. And all of them. If there is not a Discord pony set I shall murder love and tolerate Lego.

Am I the only one that loves A Dog and Pony Show?Because I love A Dog and Pony Show. And also Bridle Gossip.

Love them both.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I watched a few more episodes today... 5 episodes, to be exact. (the: 10th episode, 15th Episode, 16th episode and the two beginning episodes of season 2.) Now I'm really beginning to understand the fuss about it. This is pretty good. But, I can imagine it has some terrible parts. I'll probably watch more sometime soon. It's nice how they don't have to be watched in order to understand some things. Um... just asking again... any good episodes I haven't watched? I also feel a lot less strange than I did yesterday.

Edited by Impulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

One of my favourites is Party of One, even excluding the fact that we're introduced to the Pinkamena side of Pinkie (Who is my favourite Pony, despite the fact that I only like her due to the fan art and stuff like that), it's filled with hilarious moments and a pretty sweet ending. So yeah, I recommend you watch that one.

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.