Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Okay, just out of curiousity, but how many people here actually listen to the opening theme? Personally, I find it to be the absolute worst part of an otherwise great show, but that's just my aversion to lyrics and intense amounts of sweetness talking. :P

I do. I love all the music on the show.That sounds a bit obsessive, but it's true.
Okay, I've finally had some free time and have been using it to catch up. Anyway, I'd like to simply say one thing: I love the song in episode 14. Not even sure why, but I love it. :P Edited by ckmc

Lacertus

Thread by thread, stitching it togetherTwilight's dress, cutting out the pattern snip by snipMaking sure the fabric folds nicelyIt's the perfect color and so hipAlways gotta keep in mind my pacingMaking sure the clothes' correctly facingI'm stitching Twilight's dress I have it stuck in my head right now. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Guys, please link massive gif files like that. We keep images in avatar/signature below 100KB for a reason and that gif clocks in at 1,813 KB which is excessive and will slow down loading of the page.

It made my phone throw up. :PNow I'm reading an interesting fanfic called The Lucky One.

I read a MLP fanfic. It was... Weird. Shutterfly and Big Mac. o.0

Ugh, no no no. Stay clear of the shipping. If you want a good MLP fanfic - one that actually holds true to the spirit of the show - start with Past Sins. Then go from there. If Past Sins is too long...then...um...I can't think of a short story that's great and holds true to the canon characters off the top of my head. Anyone else got any suggestions?

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Around the time the whole "Ponies-in-Socks" thing was at its high point, I saw a Luna in Socks Fanfic. Now, I saw the whole socks thing as quite amusing, so I was expecting a comedy. I didn't read the tags. It was not a comedy... so I high tailed out of there.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

True, true... ... Flutterdash FTW! Xp Eh, I have another friend who likes Ponies, and she avoids Pony fanfics like the plague. I just want the shipping to be... grr, I forgot the word... well, I want it to be good, and... TASTEFUL! That's the word, tasteful.

Edited by Evex is back baby YEAH
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Yeah, it has to be done tastefully...and for some reason shipping is just one of those things that lots of people want to write but few can get right. Me, I don't mind light shipping, especially when it's paired with comedy. That's why I love It's Always Sunny in Fillydelphia - very tastefully done and really funny. :D But as a general rule I avoid shipping.

Edited by lavaside rahi

Ugh, no no no. Stay clear of the shipping. If you want a good MLP fanfic - one that actually holds true to the spirit of the show - start with Past Sins. Then go from there. If Past Sins is too long...then...um...I can't think of a short story that's great and holds true to the canon characters off the top of my head. Anyone else got any suggestions?

I didn't care for Past Sins, myself. There were too many references to existing episodes, and I didn't feel like everyone was written in character. But not being a fan of fanfiction, I have no alternative suggests. Although I do somewhat enjoy 'Friendship is Gaming' (or is it 'Magic of Gaming? 'Gaming is Magic'? Something like that).
BZPRPG

Thread by thread, stitching it togetherTwilight's dress, cutting out the pattern snip by snipMaking sure the fabric folds nicelyIt's the perfect color and so hipAlways gotta keep in mind my pacingMaking sure the clothes' correctly facingI'm stitching Twilight's dress I have it stuck in my head right now. :P

All we ever want is indecision,All we really like is what we know,Gotta balance style with adherence,Making sure we make a good appearance.I love that part of it.

And now it's going to be in my head too. :P At least it's one of the best songs in the show. While I think I prefer Luna's original appearance, this new ones works quite well. Also, they probably changed the mane to symbolize that she has regained her princess status, along with showing the genetic similarities between her and her sister.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

"I REALLY like her mane!" Sorry, had to get that out. *ahem* But seriously, I am digging the new mane. It looks like this season's episodes have a slightly more polished look to them, and Luna's mane fits in with that. Plus I really dug the old starry, Nightmare Moon mane. It just looked totally wicked.

I'm fine with shipping. If it isn't disgusting or homosexual. Personal beliefs. FlutterMac d'awww. Also, maybe she magically changed her hair for Halloween? It ain't that bad.

What he said about the shipping. But I'm not big in the FlutterxMac stuff.Is there any other good MLP fanfics? Edited by OmiShad

I'm fine with shipping. If it isn't disgusting or homosexual.

The same-sex shipping is really cute to me, hehe. Abusive relationships, however... No thanks. xD

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Link From the official MLP [removed]. She looked a lot better in her first appearance, I thought. The new mane makes her look like a mini-Celestia.

A second picture from the episode. Spike's costume is just a teeny bit redundant. Just a little.
Is Spike's halloween costume...Himself?

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Link From the official MLP [removed]. She looked a lot better in her first appearance, I thought. The new mane makes her look like a mini-Celestia.

Well, she is Celestia's little sister. On shipping, I haven't read many fanfics, so I can't comment accurately. I also think the lack of male characters might make heterosexual shipping hard.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!