Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I think Colbert just gave the shoutout. I don't think he ever stated that he is a brony.Regarding Notch, I believe he said on his Twitter that he watched a few episodes, but it didn't appeal to him.I could be wrong about both, though.But I am pretty sure that Weird Al Yankovic is one.

Hey guys! John De Lancie aka Discord is voicing in a name game called Quantum Comundrum which was made by the same woman who came up with portal!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Well it's square enix whose producing it, and the guy John/Discord voices is very similar to Discord, infact He sai he often is place as these characters.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Say today's episode. Just gotta say, pinkie logic is similar to mine, I really like raritys mane!, and good episode.

I liked the new episode a lot. Now I want some cake...Also, I like that conductor pony. I hereby dub him Shoveling Coal, on account he was referred to as shoveling coal when he was shoveling coal.

Perfect.There were some really good quotes in this episode."And Gustav's eclairs look incredibly edible, with glistening glaziness."Calling something "edible" doesn't seem a great compliment to me. XPBut this one takes the, er, cake:"Fine, I'm guilty! I wear false eyelashes. Oh, and I took a bite of the cake."

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Oh my this episode. My love. All of it in the first five minutes! (Ever try to transport a cake? If anything goes wrong, it's all over, so tensions are high). Now I must learn how to make a moose mouse... I mean, it's pretty much impossible unless it's frozen, but you know... The thing is, the Cake's cake wasn't too well decorated. The marzipan apples were a nice touch, but the meringue? On a cake? ... Seriously? O.e I'd much rather have frosting... Unless of course it was a cheesecake (which would make sense because of the mascarpone). Though, it didn't look like a cheesecake to me as the inside was pink and layered... That cake sounds not so delicious... O.o

Anyway, I still think Princess Cadence's secret is using her cloning abilities to make several copies of herself and have Hasbro deliver them as toys under the name "Princess Celestia." I mean, it's the only way that pink Celestia toy makes any sense (and it would also explain the different voice).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

At first, I really did think its was Celestia, but then logic kicked in and I loved Rarty's confession and I loved her mane! Something about hair over an eye is really Appealing to me.

Oh my this episode. My love. All of it in the first five minutes! (Ever try to transport a cake? If anything goes wrong, it's all over, so tensions are high). Now I must learn how to make a moose mouse... I mean, it's pretty much impossible unless it's frozen, but you know... The thing is, the Cake's cake wasn't too well decorated. The marzipan apples were a nice touch, but the meringue? On a cake? ... Seriously? O.e I'd much rather have frosting... Unless of course it was a cheesecake (which would make sense because of the mascarpone). Though, it didn't look like a cheesecake to me as the inside was pink and layered... That cake sounds not so delicious... O.o

Anyway, I still think Princess Cadence's secret is using her cloning abilities to make several copies of herself and have Hasbro deliver them as toys under the name "Princess Celestia." I mean, it's the only way that pink Celestia toy makes any sense (and it would also explain the different voice).

I think her secret is....

She's Discord.

Oh, and apparently Celestia really does like cake. =PGet it? Like in the last episode, when it showed Celestia stuffing her mouth?

By tomorrow we should see at least 1 or more Sherlock pie and dr. Twilight fics soon

I said what I ment and I ment what I said.

Soooo... the show's on Netflix now.And I've only seen a couple of the episodes before.COMMENCE MARATHON

Zacax approves!

You know, I come back after being offline for about a year, and I get treated with scilence.Things have changed WAY too much since I was on that long a ago.So, then. I will be ignored forever.I am about to cry tears IRL. Thanks a lot, guys.

No need to be sensitive, it takes time to get to noticed. The best way to get people to notice you is to contribute to the conversation. Ask a question relating to ponies helps a lot. I don't know if you'll come back, I hope you do though. What's everyone's favorite pony type: Earth, Pegasus, or Unicorn?I've kinda been faced with this problem my younger sister watches the show and probably doesn't know I'm Brony. I always feel defeated when I see her watching an episode and I can't for fear of getting a strange look. Does this happen to anyone else?Also I missed today's episode not because of my sister though. I really need to catch up on the show.(hope I didn't sound like a wimp with that second part)

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Gotta say, I loved the episode and its references. :)Is it just me, or is Doughnut Joe a reference to TLC's Cake Boss? :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I dunno, Joe's mannerisms just reminded me of it. :P(My mother likes to watch Cake Boss, so yeah.)

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

No need to be sensitive, it takes time to get to noticed. The best way to get people to notice you is to contribute to the conversation. Ask a question relating to ponies helps a lot.

I have been here for a long time. It shouldn't TAKE a long time to GET noticed.OH, and pre-S2E19 Fluttershy is the very best pony. Always.

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?