Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I'm starting to think I saw the best song and episode the series has to offer by far.The newest episode failed to pluck any of my strings, but at least Celestia/Cake is canon.One week into Bronyhood and already i'm disillusioned :P

doctor-who-premier.jpg

I've been avoiding most spoilers from the finalie, but from what I've heard, it's bound to be interesting. Rumors of clones, secret plans and the return of old emenies is definately making this seem like an interesting wedding. Though i hope someone does tie the knot out of true love. Some optimism still has to be had, right?No one tell me anymore. Let's keep some element of suprise here.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

I've been avoiding most spoilers from the finalie, but from what I've heard, it's bound to be interesting. Rumors of clones, secret plans and the return of old emenies is definately making this seem like an interesting wedding. Though i hope someone does tie the knot out of true love. Some optimism still has to be had, right?No one tell me anymore. Let's keep some element of suprise here.

Twilight Sparkle dies.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

What would a derpy show even be about?

Initially it would be a muffin baking show, where she would screw up the recipe but learn something about friendship. Then the mid-season plot-twist would come, and the show would be retitled "Derpy and Whooves: Travellers in Time".
doctor-who-premier.jpg

OH, and pre-S2E19 Fluttershy is the very best pony. Always.

I'm afraid I'm not able to see the difference between pre- and post-S02E19 Fluttershy. Care to elaborate?
I'm curious as well. What's not to like about "Putting Your Hoof Down" and "Hurricane Fluttershy"? :huh: Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

• [*]LyraxBonbon becomes canon.[*]Vinyl Scratch reveals she likes classical.[*]Pinkie Pie gets diabetes.[*]Cadence is actually a griffon sent to infiltrate the Equestrian government.[*]Shining Armor is a... robot?

Also this week's episode... SO MUCH WORDPLAY OH MY GOODNESS. The Sherlock Holmes and James Bond references were good too.Also also couldn't they have just gotten a cart in the beginning instead of making Big Mac carry it?

19704_s.gif

Also also couldn't they have just gotten a cart in the beginning instead of making Big Mac carry it?

But think of the eye candy! :PIn all seriousness, I wouldn't put it past Pinkie to deliberately transport it in the most "fun" or "challenging" manner. Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I'm afraid I'm not able to see the difference between pre- and post-S02E19 Fluttershy. Care to elaborate?
I'm curious as well. What's not to like about "Putting Your Hoof Down" and "Hurricane Fluttershy"? :huh:
I always preffer it when fluttershy is actually shy and stuff.

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

Really liked the new episode. All the references were pretty cool, as were the visual gags and the facial expressions. (oh my god the faces).I was a little surprised that it was Fluttershy, and not Applejack (Who is pretty much glutton #1) who took part in the great cake murder, though.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

Really liked the new episode. All the references were pretty cool, as were the visual gags and the facial expressions. (oh my god the faces).I was a little surprised that it was Fluttershy, and not Applejack (Who is pretty much glutton #1) who took part in the great cake murder, though.

Yeah, that seemed a little out of character...Also, am I the only one who likes it when the ponies cry?

• [*]LyraxBonbon becomes canon.[*]Vinyl Scratch reveals she likes classical.[*]Pinkie Pie gets diabetes.[*]Cadence is actually a griffon sent to infiltrate the Equestrian government.[*]Shining Armor is a... robot?

Also this week's episode... SO MUCH WORDPLAY OH MY GOODNESS. The Sherlock Holmes and James Bond references were good too.Also also couldn't they have just gotten a cart in the beginning instead of making Big Mac carry it?

Mac probably wronged Pinkie something terrible, and this was her "hilarious" method of revenge. She couldn't sacrifice the cake though, hence the help.
doctor-who-premier.jpg

Mac probably wronged Pinkie something terrible, and this was her "hilarious" method of revenge. She couldn't sacrifice the cake though, hence the help.
Eh, Mac will get her back.She'll regret it when she goes to help him clean out their cellar...

I'm curious as well. What's not to like about "Putting Your Hoof Down" and "Hurricane Fluttershy"? :huh:
I always preffer it when fluttershy is actually shy and stuff.
Her shyness is her primary personality attribute, but I think it would make her character flat and boring if she would be shy all the time. Epsodes 19 and 22 added a lot of depth to her character.That's one of the primary reasons why I love this show, the deep and complex characters.

So, The Last Roundup is airing on April 14 at 1 PM. I wonder if they will use the dubbed version.I keep becoming more excited about the Royal Wedding. It's seems fairly certain that both DJ Pon-3 and Princess Luna will have at least an appearance. There's even a small chance of a Sonic Rainboom!

I'''''m stoooooookd about DJ Pon 3 being in the 2 parter!Anywhoooooooooo, I was like, II''m a brony now? okay. It wasn't that hard fooooooor me to be one.Bloody keyboard...

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

So, how did you guys first react when you realized you were bronies?

"Yay!"In other news: Yet another wave 3 blind bag acquired. Blind Bag 11: Big Macintosh.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Applejack is too honest to steal. Or at least too honest to not admit that she had immediately after consuming it, which would have made for short episode.

And here's how I reacted.

I ####### hate you guys. I watched an episode because I saw the fad on here... And now I'm a fan. Who do I turn my man card in to?

The idea of man cards makes me sad.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

I was a little late on the pony bandwagon. When I first started watching and posting here, you were all talking about Lesson Zero. But I eventually saw all the episodes online. I quickly embraced it. I do stereotypes about as much as Rainbow Dash does manicures.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I'm pretty sure I was a Brony before I even started watching the show. I saw a bunch of my friends saying how much they loved it, and I figured it was probably pretty good, but I avoided watching it because I didn't get the Hub, I didn't think the episodes would be easy to find online, and I didn't want to get hooked on something that I couldn't easily watch.Then I found the videos and realized how readily accessible they were and I just sort of binged for a couple of days and then yeah it kinda went from there.

OpAXNpl.jpg

I was a little late on the pony bandwagon. When I first started watching and posting here, you were all talking about Lesson Zero. But I eventually saw all the episodes online. I quickly embraced it. I do stereotypes about as much as Rainbow Dash does manicures.

Same here my friend

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Yurp. sp any heard about these brolans