Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Or you know, just not let people about it, unless they're cool people and not prejudiced/immature/>homophobic tools. I'm all for public bronism, but if it's going to make your life miserable it isn't worth it.All the people in my school my sizable group of friends and acquaintances are nerds. All of them. Nothing matters to them really about this sort of stuff, most of the time.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

No I'm saying that if those people know you like MLP ,they will instantly think "Whoa what a gay [bleppity bleep bleep] and rip on you, because they're just that way.Homophobia is a thing, so homophobic is a word I use to describe people who do the thing. Dictionary is irrelevant.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

Okay, that's really just besides the point. I know that's probably one argument you use to defend your views, but it isn't necessary to bring up. I was just making a point about the nature of people that are stupid about these things.Moving on, If you had a cutie mark, what do you think it would be, everypony?I am really curious.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

I will admit that any level of obsession I have for this show is influenicing my creativity, however unlikely the fruits of that creativity might end up being.For example, anybody play Left 4 Dead 2? My mind's been brainstorming potential custom campaigns set in places familar to those who watch this show.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

My cutie mark would be an ampersand (the "&" symbol). I'm a writer, plus I like flaunting the fact I know what the ampersand is called. :)

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

If someone called me gay for liking MLP I'd be like... "... Point being?"Now if they called me a creeper, I'd frown at them vigorously. Or beat them up. Whatever.What do you guys think would be a cutie mark for a professional critic? I am having trouble with the cutie mark aspect of my OC pony. XPIt's true, the first two episodes are pretty much everyone's least favorites.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

If someone called me gay for watching MLP, I'd be all like "*in sterotypic gay voice* heck yeah! *Does that hand gesture thing*" jk (that was a family guy joke btw)I really loved the first two episodes of the series.

Edited by OmiShad

My cutie mark would either be a guitar or a pencil because I love to draw and play music.Also I just made a bunch of custom ponies in the creator, representing my friends (taking online attributes into account) and put them in said friends' banners on my site, whether they like MLP or not. In fact, I made it so they are unable to edit their signature to remove it.Yeah, who's awesome?

http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

xinlo-small.gif

Edited by Xinlo: Spirit Of Sonics

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

If I had a cutie mark, it'd be something for finding rare action figures or being a veteran of many a one-player RPG.

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Hmm... My cutie mark would probably be Volvagia from Legend of Zelda spewing fire across the land with a golden triforce in the background at night with a bunch of random stars in the sky a measuring cup of sugar, and the sugar is pouring out in a small spiral and sparkling. If any of you have seen my Lewa Cake in General Art, then you'll know why. XPAnd if I were made fun of for watching MLP? Then I'd get new friends/hang with a different crowd. Simple as that. -shrug-

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Cutie mark? Probably a random, colourful mess of paint smudges or something else art-related.As for people finding out... If they caught me watching the show I'd probably just start gushing about the animation quality, given that I'm into Flash animation myself. It'd probably be a bit easier for me, being a girl and all, but it's still be roughly the equivalent of a twenty-year old guy liking something like Bionicle.And if they tried to insist that the show was lame without having watched it, I'd pull a Twilight Sparkle and... lecture them! Specifically, the rant about people assuming that shows aimed at girls are automatically lame, and the sexist, outdated attitudes that blah deh blah blah blah! (BZPower has given me plenty of opportunities to practise this rant. You have all probably heard it before.)

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

And if they tried to insist that the show was lame without having watched it, I'd pull a Twilight Sparkle and... lecture them!

...Or that. I might do that if I were in the mood to rant (seriously. Ranting is sooo much fun. Especially ranting about my interests like MLP that people assume is just girly and/or lame. Actually defending something like that just blows their mind and they act as if they've entered some alien world where it's every pony for themselves. XDD. Good times, good times. c'= )Anyway, I should probably draw my newer pony design sometime... And that fairy I've been meaning to get to... XP

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I know for a fact that a couple people in my class are starting to catch on that my brony friend and I watch it. We don't really care, we go to a pretty big school and everyone is some flavor of nerd there, and pretty understanding. As such, we've burst into various MLP songs in the hallways just for kicks and giggles :P♫~3 months of winter coolness...~

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .