Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

It pretty much sounds like that IRL. I changed it slightly, making it a tad deeper and more blackish (failing in both accounts).So yeah.An example of my normal voice as an insane, stumbling survivor of the zombie apocalypse (besides a slight accent I put on there for some reason): here.(Also feel free to comment on that there.)

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

^^Pony with a minigun? I remember a couple of those.

Few things 1: New pony avatar* comments?2: Was the new episode good I don't get cable or satellite so I never saw it.3: Saw a 20% cooler MLP shirt should I buy?*Made it in mspaint

1. Paint? Wow. I expected the pony creator.2. I don't have Hub either but I watch livestreams. Plus there's... that site. You know the one.3. YESYESYESYESYES Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

1. What Calamity said. That would be pretty awesome.2. I actually have Hub, but since the TV is almost completely locked up (except for a few Spanish channels for school purposes) it makes no difference...So, yeah. That video site has the episodes. :P3. Depends on how much it is.I can't buy anything without shopping around for the best price. An impulsive buyer I am not. :lol:

Lacertus

Another girl in here? Unbelievable!Also...The Pinkie Pie version!

Evil Blog Master put to music.I know you can hear a bit of Pinkie in there but I didn't know how to get rid of that (If I could).

Success!As soon as Mediafire finishes, I'll post it.Here, in its (lack of) glory!Evil Blog Master.

I--I just... wow, you guys. xDI wasn't actually sure you'd follow through with it. Now I guess we wait and see how Sumiki does, eh? :PSeriously tempted to use one for my ringtone. Nobody ever calls my phone anyways.ER, I MEAN--Songs about ponies are now songs about me.I'm beginning to wonder if you've all gone crazy.Your collective sanity I'm beginning to doubt.Perhaps it is best if I just get out.

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Well guys... I think I've finally decided what my MLP fic is gonna be about... Only took a month. :PHow does Luna having to lead the mane 6 against an ancient evil, that was kidnapped/killed/froze/threw Celestia into another demension sound?

Sounds a little too vague on details to me. That's not enough for me, personally, to make a call on.

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

Evil Blog Master: Flutterguy version with musicBecause I couldn't just let one have music added and the other one... um... musicless.

That was brilliant- and the timing was just perfect! (I think on mine I did the vocals a bit slower than the original.) I didn't even hear the original vocals in either version, so that was a really good editing job.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I'll be listening to all those versions tonight.

130717474005.gif

Also, there might be a brony DJ in the making at my favorite online radio station. :sly:

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

*huge grin* :biggrin:

Here, in its (lack of) glory!Evil Blog Master.

*ridiculously huge grin*
*squeals with delight*
:br:
*explodes*AWESOME!!! It's all so flipping ridiculously awesome! You're all amazing, you know that? Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Anyone hear the leaked Pinkie Pie song?

I was impressed. Rather long - Pinkie Pie songs are generally short.I'll probably be more impressed when it appears in an episode. :PAlso the theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey played in iTunes after that song. It's a sign. Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

@AvohkahAwesome! You sound like James Earl Jones in that. :P

So, Takuma is best zebra and Avohkah Tamer is best lion king?I can work with that.Now that I think about it, Laughin'Man is best gingerbread, Sumiki is best snickerdoodle, Emkay is best eclair....

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

I'll just wait until it appears in an episode so it's in context and makes more sense as opposed to ruining it for myself thus constantly wondering "What is this, I don't even...?" and - Okay, so I kept on typing and typing and the next thing I knew this single sentence went on for an entire paragraph. XD (Not even kidding... is it sad I did that without even trying? Anyway, the point is I'd be a very sad panda if I spoiled it for myself).... But, that does leave me in the conundrum of curiosity about what the song is... But I'll just be patient. XP No spoilers! D=So, to make this post a little more relevant... -cough- Just watched "Green Isn't Your Color" ... Photo Finish is amazing. XD

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Yep.(Spoiler'd just in case)

Judging by what it's about, and its length it's definitely not supposed to be in an episode. The most likely theory that I've seen is that it's going to be in a soundtrack. Either that or it's that one singer that did Cupcakes: The Musical, but given how Hasbro is telling people to take it down and Daniel Ingram's page is locked down, that's really unlikely.

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Alright, my Avatar is going to be either Twilight duel weilding Miniguns or a drawing of Big Mac in Vietnam holding a Minigun. I'd post pictures, but they're both enormous and I can't post that type of image extension on this board. Links are out as well, because i'm relatively certain they were both posted on other forums. If you want to see them, Google Image Search 'Pony with Minigun' and those pics are the 5th and 6th that come up in the 1st row.

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Eeynope.I'm not gonna listen to it until it shows up in an episode.
Ditto.
Ditto here too.

Alright, my Avatar is going to be either Twilight duel weilding Miniguns or a drawing of Big Mac in Vietnam holding a Minigun. I'd post pictures, but they're both enormous and I can't post that type of image extension on this board. Links are out as well, because i'm relatively certain they were both posted on other forums. If you want to see them, Google Image Search 'Pony with Minigun' and those pics are the 5th and 6th that come up in the 1st row.

Go with Twilight.
I'm just ToaD

I'd go with Twilight. Also, I am waiting til the song is used in an episode to listen to it. Was a synopsis for the next episode ever released?
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Luna reminds me of the Doctor Who episode where the TARDIS's soul gets put into a woman's body. For some reason, the idea of Luna spouting lines like "HELLO, PRETTY!" and "Biting's excellent! It's like kissing, only there's a winner!" make absolutely perfect sense in my brain. Something about both characters being ancient and wise, yet at the same time naive, loud and socially awkward.And then, of course, Luna is a very nice shade of TARDIS-blue...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231