Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Geez, guys, spoiler tags for season 3 stuff please. Some of us want to be surprised.
Oh right the spoiler tags. Forgot you could do those. My bad. Just pretend I said that Celestia and Luna sing a duet about the wonders of baked avocado or something. Should clear those spoilers right out of your mind.
Do we know when Season 3 is coming out? I can't wait any longer.And I don't want to look at leaked stuff.Kalhiki
It's probably coming out mid september. Nothings confirmed though.
I keep hearing august, instead of September. But, it's just rumors right now. :(
That'd be nice. Edited by High Voltage

...After seeing that pic I feel the need to use IE again... xD
Ahahahaha! Guilt trip! Although, that made me feel kind of guilty for switching to Chrome when I first saw it, too!
I feel like I need to draw something now...Too bad I don't draw Ponies much.Kalhiki
Draw BZPony!

So it's Tohupony.
Hapony Tohu! Come on, it writes itself! [/seriousbusiness]Anyway, I've heard that the animation budget for season three was higher than for previous seasons. Can anyone confirm/deny or provide more details?~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Did someone call for...a BZPony?!I personally call this guy BZP0N-3, after DJ P0N-3. This is my first time drawing a pony, so it's nowhere NEAR perfect. I sort of half-started once, but just never actually did anything to it. Anyways, hope you enjoy!Mediums used: Pencil, GIMP, MSPaint.As for the Season 3 thing, I haven't heard anything at all about the budget, though I have heard we might be getting a movie this season.

Edited by Kung Fu Rahkshi Destroyer

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Did someone call for...a BZPony?!I personally call this guy BZP0N-3, after DJ P0N-3. This is my first time drawing a pony, so it's nowhere NEAR perfect. I sort of half-started once, but just never actually did anything to it. Anyways, hope you enjoy!Mediums used: Pencil, GIMP, MSPaint.As for the Season 3 thing, I haven't heard anything at all about the budget, though I have heard we might be getting a movie this season.
I couldn't resist the urge. So I drew Hapony Tohu.http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kalhiki/MLPFIM/bzpony.pngKalhiki
Ahahaha! Yes! Succumb to the peer pressure! In all seriousness, excellent Hapony Tofu/BZPonies!

Did somepony call for...a BZPony?!I personally call this guy BZP0N-3, after DJ P0N-3. This is my first time drawing a pony, so it's nowhere NEAR perfect. I sort of half-started once, but just never actually did anything to it. Anyways, hope you enjoy!Mediums used: Pencil, GIMP, MSPaint.As for the Season 3 thing, I haven't heard anything at all about the budget, though I have heard we might be getting a movie this season.
I couldn't resist the urge. So I drew Hapony Tohu.http://www.majhost.c...PFIM/bzpony.pngKalhiki
Gah! So much is out of proportion!My eyes shun this blasphemy!

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

Did someone call for...a BZPony?!I personally call this guy BZP0N-3, after DJ P0N-3. This is my first time drawing a pony, so it's nowhere NEAR perfect. I sort of half-started once, but just never actually did anything to it. Anyways, hope you enjoy!Mediums used: Pencil, GIMP, MSPaint.
Considering that this is your first time, I would say you did better than most (I honestly get this feeling that some artists doe the blashemy of tracing some sort of standard and then draw the rest in). Just keep practicing your craft and ask other artists how you can improve your art, being that I'm a writer, not an artist I cannot really help you much.
I couldn't resist the urge. So I drew Hapony Tohu.http://www.majhost.c...PFIM/bzpony.pngKalhiki
That's really good! I don't know what else to say, since I'm not an artist.So does anyone have a favorite creation from the fandom, whether it's music, a drawing, an animation, or a fanfic? Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Finally saw some of the images from Comic-Con of what's coming next. Somewhat disappointed that the white Celestia toy is going to have blush makeup, but at least the eyes aren't derped anymore. Nightmare Moon seems to have this problem still.Cool to see that they're expanding the miniature line with mini-packs full of show characters. Daym, those new molds are looking pretty darn accurate. Though they could pull some expense to remodel the ones of the Mane Six they already have, considering the lacking of accuracy in the current run.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

The only issue I have with "Love Me Cheerilee" is the words, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but the instrumental version is considerably less wubby and seems emptier because of it.Nightmare Night (the instrumental version) remains one of my favorite songs.(His only pony songs that I don't have are Beyond Her Garden and Avast Fluttershy's Keister)(my pony fan-music collection is literally my WoodenToaster collection)

OpAXNpl.jpg

How did this song get 400+ likes...
Because it's a decent song? I just think some of the lyrics are awkward and forced, which is a problem with some brony songs. It's actually why I'm not a big fan of the "Equestria Girls" promo; I appreciate their intent, but it just doesn't work for me.e: well, Derpy sold out in about two minutesI guess that was to be expected but it's still disappointing, especially since a lot of people are just turning around and re-selling her at higher prices. Edited by Bfahome

OpAXNpl.jpg

Because it's a decent song? I just think some of the lyrics are awkward and forced, which is a problem with some brony songs. It's actually why I'm not a big fan of the "Equestria Fillies" promo; I appreciate their intent, but it just doesn't work for me..
This is sense.

Because it's a decent song? I just think some of the lyrics are awkward and forced, which is a problem with some brony songs. It's actually why I'm not a big fan of the "Equestria Fillies" promo; I appreciate their intent, but it just doesn't work for me..
This is sense.
That's why I tend to stick to Ponystep cool.png

2th one: In the opening theme song, at the overview of Ponyville's town hall, you can see that on one of the bridges that cross the river there is Dr. Hooves and Derpy together.Nicely done, Hasbro.EDIT: Should have said SOMETIMES instead of COMMONLY. Fixing it now would make your post weird.

Edited by Darkotter_of_Equestria

Do you guys know of people who do vocals like Glaze or Mumble (as in vocoded)? I already know of H8_Seed.
AllLevelsAtOnce comes to mind.
I wanna say Stormwolf too, but I'm not entirely sure...
Yeah, Stormwolf, too.This kinda strange for me talking about the community musicians now that I'm friends with some of them. @.@ Edited by Emkay

G A Y   A S   H E C K