• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Official My Little Pony topic

My Little Pony Ponies What is this I dont even

• Please log in to reply
7536 replies to this topic

#6881 Offline Keizah the Kaleidoscope

Keizah the Kaleidoscope
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 504 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2012 - 10:25 PM

"Wasn't the gathering in episode 1 just to make the food for the Summer Sun Celebration?  I imagine they'd want a good amount of help with that."

Applejack actually says specifically in "Applebuck Season" that "they were just here for the Apple Family reunion."

So, yeah, assuming the writers are trying to be consistent (doubtful) 100 moons = whatever time has elapsed between now and Twilight's arrival... which I doubt is 8 years. But it's a kids' show- who needs continuity!

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]True, they probably chose the term "moons" so that they could give some sense of regularity without giving a specific date.[/color][/font]

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

#6882 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2012 - 06:41 AM

So... That iOS MLP... It's fun.If I were to connect to gameloft live, what would that do for the game? Is it like a multiplayer mode?

#6883 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 4,474 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2012 - 11:15 PM

I assumed that "100 moons" was the Pony equivalent to a year, which would also make sense out of the last reunion being in the pilot episode.

I thought the episode was great. I think it would be a good first episode to convert someone to a brony. This one is one of the most emotional and mature episodes, imo (especially with the bit about the shooting stars). The song was a bit lackluster, though. I'm still not crazy about AJ's singing voice.

"What kind of pedophile would hang out on BZP? The only people left on here are

nostalgic 18-year-olds. He'd be the laughingstock of the pedophile community."

-Me to my mom

makusdiary.png

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

#6884 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 01:09 AM

I assumed that "100 moons" was the Pony equivalent to a year, which would also make sense out of the last reunion being in the pilot episode.

I thought the episode was great. I think it would be a good first episode to convert someone to a brony. This one is one of the most emotional and mature episodes, imo (especially with the bit about the shooting stars). The song was a bit lackluster, though. I'm still not crazy about AJ's singing voice.

What's wrong with her voice?

#6885 Offline Valenti

Valenti
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Staff

• 4,662 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 04:14 PM

Fascinating. I just bought a wave 5 blind bag pony and it turns out it contained the character Flippity Flop. It's a unicorn mare with a bright yellow coat and light pink-purple mane and tail and blue eyes (and flip flops as cutie mark).

Were she to be a pegasus with a darker mane and tail, cyan eyes and a music cutie mark, she'd totally be my character Angel Beat.

~Everypony wants to rule the world.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

topdowndiscovery3.jpg

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

~My Little Pony~ ~Mass Effect~

#6886 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,813 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 06:05 PM

I got the MLP:FiM Season One DVD box set for Christmas! The first four commentaries are very enjoyable-- I have yet to watch the other two. I also wasn't as bothered by watching in standard definition versus HD as I expected to be.Also, yesterday I participated in my first ever Artist Training Grounds! Here's my entry, "Welcoming Cousin Spitfire"! It's probably more ambitious than it should have been for a one-day drawing, which accounts for some of its sloppiness, but ponies make you do crazy things sometimes!

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#6887 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2012 - 02:05 AM

I just saw the Lone Star comic variant of MLP #1... It doesn't really mean what everyone is saying does it?

Edited by Rarity, Dec 28 2012 - 02:07 AM.

#6888 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,813 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2012 - 06:06 PM

I just saw the Lone Star comic variant of MLP #1... It doesn't really mean what everyone is saying does it?

Not sure what "everyone is saying", so can't answer your question. Is it something BZP-inappropriate? Because as far as I can tell, the magazine on the cover is just meant to resemble a typical celebrity magazine like "People", nothing scandalous that Sweetie and Apple Bloom shouldn't be looking at. Likewise, Spitfire posing on the back cover seems to just be presented as a celebrity endorsement. Certainly she's a wee bit seductive-looking there, but then isn't that the attitude Spitfire normally presents?

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#6889 Offline Valenti

Valenti
  • Premier Member
  • Senior Staff

• 4,662 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 28 2012 - 09:00 PM

Oh hay, preview clip for tomorrow.

Spoiler

I know what I'll be having in my signature tomorrow...

topdowndiscovery3.jpg

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

#6890 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2012 - 10:32 PM

Not sure what "everyone is saying", so can't answer your question. Is it something BZP-inappropriate? Because as far as I can tell, the magazine on the cover is just meant to resemble a typical celebrity magazine like "People", nothing scandalous that Sweetie and Apple Bloom shouldn't be looking at. Likewise, Spitfire posing on the back cover seems to just be presented as a celebrity endorsement. Certainly she's a wee bit seductive-looking there, but then isn't that the attitude Spitfire normally presents?
Spitfire usually seductive? Eh...The name of the magazine their looking at was an actual "magazine" >.< ANYWAY... Tomorrow's episode looks interesting. But I don't like Spike.

#6891 Offline Kung Fu Pyro

Kung Fu Pyro
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 561 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 02:24 AM

Personally, I usually like Spike as a character, but something I don't really like that has happened way too often is his constant need of rescuing. In a few situations, it's understandable, but mostly it's just stupid. This especially shows when he's getting chased by wolves MADE OF SMALL DRY STICKS. I mean, seriously, couldn't the writers have at least provided a REASON he couldn't just roast their butts?!Oh, and guess what one of the new comic covers is going to be. Remember the one with Doctor Who references? Were the weeping angel and scarf just too subtle for you? Well good news! The newest Doctor Whooves themed cover shows the Doctor and Derpy standing in front of the TARDIS. While Derpy is holding a sonic screwdriver. I am not kidding, the only thing changed about the TARDIS is that the word 'POLICE' is replaced with 'PONY'.Subtle.

Edited by Kung Fu Rahkshi Destroyer, Dec 29 2012 - 02:25 AM.

sigpart1.pngsigpart2.pngsigpart3.pngsigpart4.png

#6892 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,923 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 01:12 PM

Spoiler

Edited by Bfahome, Dec 29 2012 - 01:12 PM.

stand still, pause clocks

we_can_make_the_world_stop.jpg

We Can Make The World Stop

#6893 Offline Valenti

Valenti
  • Premier Member
  • Senior Staff

• 4,662 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 02:50 PM

Really fun episode today.

topdowndiscovery3.jpg

#6894 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 04:46 PM

Another amazing episode!Also lol @ Spike's song.

#6895 Offline Coob

Coob
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 04:59 PM

Spoiler

#6896 Offline Takaru 1111

Takaru 1111
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 05:46 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

lethalbanner.png

click.

#6897 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,923 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 05:59 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

stand still, pause clocks

we_can_make_the_world_stop.jpg

We Can Make The World Stop

#6898 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,184 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 06:15 PM

Did you know that the idea of Timberwolves made from actual timber was first brought up in My Life As A Teenage Robot? I forget which episode they were mentioned, but it's there. Rob Renzetti has worked his magic!

By the way... nice episode this week. Spike truly has a heart of gold!

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#6899 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 06:39 PM

Spoiler

Haha that's what I thought when I saw that. :P

#6900 Offline Keizah the Kaleidoscope

Keizah the Kaleidoscope
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 504 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 05:25 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]While I didn't care for the episode's premise (Spike was much more competent in past seasons), I absolutely loved the way they expanded on the idea of the Timberwolves.  Also, the sly nod toward self-insertion Mary Sue fanfiction was pretty funny. ;)[/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Since the fusion incorporated new material, I guess you could classify the Timberwolves as some type of golem or nature spirit.  It does make me wonder if the real Timberwolves are actually invisible and intangible, and therefore have to create bodies for themselves (although that does make the concept of them "eating" Spike rather ridiculous).  As usual with developments like this, I can't wait to see how fanfiction writers interpret it. :D[/color][/font]

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope, Dec 30 2012 - 05:26 PM.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

#6901 Offline Valenti

Valenti
  • Premier Member
  • Senior Staff

• 4,662 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 12:16 AM

Anyone else excited for

Spoiler

topdowndiscovery3.jpg

#6902 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 11:39 AM

[color=#800080;]Anyone else excited for[/color]

Spoiler

Spoiler

#6903 Offline Andrewnuva199

Andrewnuva199
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,887 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 04:46 PM

[color=#800080;]Anyone else excited for[/color]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

#6904 Offline Toa Flamedramon

Toa Flamedramon
  • Members
  • Toa

• 102 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 06:50 PM

This might seem a little off-topic, and I'm not sure if this has been thought of before, but what Toa element would the Mane 6 be associated with? I already imagine Rainbow Dash to be Air and Applejack to be either Earth or Stone. As for episodes I'm still slowly going through Season 2.

#6905 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 4,474 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 07:44 PM

This might seem a little off-topic, and I'm not sure if this has been thought of before, but what Toa element would the Mane 6 be associated with? I already imagine Rainbow Dash to be Air and Applejack to be either Earth or Stone. As for episodes I'm still slowly going through Season 2.

People have talked about it before, and there are some parallels. Rarity is the most difficult in my opinion. Aside from her, I cane up with the following:

Rainbow Dash - Tahu

Pinkie Pie - Lewa

Applejack - Pohatu (and, going from how she interacts with Spike, who could be Takua, she's a little bit of Gali)

Fluttershy - Kopaka

Twilight Sparkle - Onua

"What kind of pedophile would hang out on BZP? The only people left on here are

nostalgic 18-year-olds. He'd be the laughingstock of the pedophile community."

-Me to my mom

makusdiary.png

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

#6906 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 06:13 AM

I just read an old fanfic called Bubbles... 10/10. Very good fic. Very sad, too.Also, I see Rarity as being closer to Kopaka for some reason.

#6907 Offline Alyska

Alyska
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,546 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 07:55 AM

... The worst part is, I can totally imagine Kopaka wrapping himself in a black cloak and declaring that he vants to be alone.

In all seriousness, though...

Twilight starts out more like Kopaka, in that they initially don't understand the value of friendship/unity, and both have awesome analytical skills to boot.

Rarity's the most "ladylike" of the group, so she could possibly be Gali... 

And, I'm starting to see an odd sort of connection between Onua and Fluttershy. Onua's always been known for his gruff voice and frightening appearance, when he is in fact very gentle and thoughtful... whereas Fluttershy looks and acts like the most adorable, harmless creature you've ever met, yet can be surprisingly intimidating and dangerous when provoked. They're both quiet outsiders that are often misjudged and overlooked.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

#6908 Offline Keizah the Kaleidoscope

Keizah the Kaleidoscope
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 504 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 10:27 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]I've got two lists:[/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Correlation in terms of personality:[/color][/font]

• [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Tahu-RD (brash, abrasive personality, yet also a decent leader ("Hurricane Fluttershy"))[/color][/font]
  • [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Lewa-Pinkie Pie (funny and hyperactive, there's even a neat comparison between infected Lewa and Pinkamina)[/color][/font]
  • [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Pohatu-AJ (athleticism)[/color][/font]
  • [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Twilight-Kopaka (intelligence)[/color][/font]
  • [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Gali-Rarity (tough decision here, chose Rares because she is the most "feminine", although this feels like a cop-out)[/color][/font]
  • [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Onua-Flutters (introverted, yet also very compassionate)[/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Correlation between the Mane 6 and Bionicle elements[/color][/font]

• [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Lightning-RD (pretty obvious choice, given there's a picture of it on her flank)[/color][/font]
  • [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Air-Flutters (Pegasi have the closest thing to Air "elemental powers" in FiM, and the Toa and Matoran of Air also tend to have a connection with Rahi)[/color][/font]
  • [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Jungle-Applejack (best I could come up with...harvesting powers go?)[/color][/font]
  • [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Psionics-Twilight and Pinkie (Twilight has the powers and intelligence associated with Psionics, and Pinkie's "Pinkie Sense" seems to fall into this category)[/color][/font]
  • [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#006400;]Earth-Rarity (gem finding spell, enough said)[/color][/font]

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope, Jan 08 2013 - 10:28 AM.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

#6909 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 07:24 PM

Spoiler

#6910 Offline High Voltage

High Voltage
  • Members
  • Toa

• 151 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 08:51 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Blah blah signature blah.  With italic to make it look fancy.

#6911 Offline Andrewnuva199

Andrewnuva199
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,887 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 09:20 PM

Spoiler
Spoiler

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

#6912 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 12:46 AM

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Andrewnuva199" data-cid="490294" data-time="1358043647"><p><br /><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Rarity" data-cid="490232"><p>
Spoiler
</p></blockquote>
Spoiler
</p></blockquote><br />
Spoiler

Edited by Rarity, Jan 13 2013 - 02:17 AM.

#6913 Offline High Voltage

High Voltage
  • Members
  • Toa

• 151 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 14 2013 - 05:58 AM

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Andrewnuva199" data-cid="490294" data-time="1358043647"><p><br /><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Rarity" data-cid="490232"><p>
Spoiler
</p></blockquote>
Spoiler
</p></blockquote><br />
Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by High Voltage, Jan 14 2013 - 06:03 AM.

Blah blah signature blah.  With italic to make it look fancy.

#6914 Offline The Lord Of Wednesday

The Lord Of Wednesday
  • Members
  • Toa

• 106 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 09:23 PM

[color=#008000;]While we are waiting for the new episode, I though I might as well post some image crossovers with MLP and some other stuff for whoever is interested.[/color] [color=#008000;]Bionicle[/color][color=#008000;]The 6 main elements (plus light and shadow) in pony form.[/color][color=#008000;]"We already had a movie..."[/color][color=#008000;]Presenting the Captain of the Guard.[/color][color=#008000;]Andrew Francis seems to remember us.[/color] [color=#008000;]Halo[/color][color=#008000;]Where is Doctor Whooves now?[/color][color=#008000;]Master Chief Pony figure.[/color][color=#008000;]Gangnam Style with Ponies and Master Chief.[/color][color=#008000;]Master Chief as a pony on Requiem.[/color][color=#008000;]Cortana Pony[/color][color=#008000;]Rarity the Marine.[/color] [color=#008000;]Supernatural[/color][color=#008000;]Sam, Dean and Cas get ready to fight a demon, as ponies.[/color][color=#008000;]DAT CAS.[/color] [color=#008000;]Star Wars[/color][color=#008000;]Behold, the Galaxy's Deadliest Bounty Hunter.[/color][color=#008000;]Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon FEEL The Force.[/color][color=#008000;]FRIENDSHIP! UNLIMITED FRIENDSHIP![/color][color=#008000;]"Join the darkside, we have cutie marks."[/color][color=#008000;]Twilight vs. Snowspeeder.[/color] [color=#008000;]General[/color][color=#008000;]Fear not! Master Chief, The Arbiter, Marcus Fenix, Issac Clarke and Twilight Sparkle to save the day.[/color] [color=#008000;]Enjoy, it should kill enough time if you bored, hopefully.[/color]

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

#6915 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,648 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 11:38 PM

[color=#008000;]While we are waiting for the new episode, I though I might as well post some image crossovers with MLP and some other stuff for whoever is interested.[/color] [color=#008000;]Bionicle[/color][color=#008000;]Andrew Francis seems to remember us.[/color]

Oh my god... this... this made my entire night :DI knew Shining Armor's voice was oh-so-familiar, but I always thought that's because he turned out to be the voice of Mega-Man! 

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#6916 Offline Grimdark Pony

Grimdark Pony
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2013 - 11:43 PM

I'm confused. What's this about Twilight's destiny?

#6917 Offline Takaru 1111

Takaru 1111
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 01:00 AM

I'm confused. What's this about Twilight's destiny?

There's rumors floating around that Twi's gonna turn into an alicorn this season.

lethalbanner.png

click.

#6918 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,184 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 06:07 AM

[color=#008000;]While we are waiting for the new episode, I though I might as well post some image crossovers with MLP and some other stuff for whoever is interested.[/color] [color=#008000;]Bionicle[/color][color=#008000;]Andrew Francis seems to remember us.[/color]

Oh my god... this... this made my entire night :DI knew Shining Armor's voice was oh-so-familiar, but I always thought that's because he turned out to be the voice of Mega-Man! 

Ahah! I didn't realise Andrew Francis provided his voice for the Bionicle films!

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#6919 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,007 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 01:01 PM

"We already had a movie..."

Oh hey, Chrysalis shared a voice actor with Roodaka. On retrospect I can see a pretty strong resemblance there.

Going back to a well-trod conversation, I was just wondering what everyone else's favourite fan made songs were? For myself I've been spending the weekend browsing and have since fallen in love with a couple of discoveries. 

Shatter (Curse of Pinkamena) - Psychgoth

Lullaby For a Princess - Ponyphonic

I, Princess Celestia - Woody

Calm Before the Storm - Woody (Which doesn't even sound like a song for MLP. It's just gorgeous.)

Crystal Empire-King Sombra [Instrumental] - Canapplejack

Edited by The Affably Evil Automaton, Jan 16 2013 - 08:35 PM.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#6920 Offline The Lord Of Wednesday

The Lord Of Wednesday
  • Members
  • Toa

• 106 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 03:42 PM

[color=#008000;]I have some, my list is rather long but here are some I listen to frequently.[/color]

[color=#008000;]Twilight Sparkle Feat. Dusk Shine - Magic - Sim Gretina[/color]

[color=#008000;]Make It Special (Season Rebirth MIX) - Foozogz[/color]

[color=#008000;]20% Cooler - Ken Ashcorp feat. Alex S. and Lulz[/color]

[color=#008000;]Nightmare Night - Wooden Toaster[/color]

[color=#008000;]Tsyolin Befriends WoodenToaster - WoodenOverture - AppleJackTheEngineer (the uploader, though the artist was most likely Wooden Toaster).[/color]

[color=#008000;]Enjoy.[/color]

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users