• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Official My Little Pony topic

My Little Pony Ponies What is this I dont even

• Please log in to reply
7486 replies to this topic

#7281 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,872 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2013 - 07:52 PM

Friendship is Manly was awesome.

#7282 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 4,360 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2013 - 10:30 PM

The reason I had waited so long to watch this show is because I'm a completionist when it comes to shows I like; If I'm going to watch one episode, then I must watch them all. I knew each episode could be found on YouTube, but rumors of take-downs made me worried a few episodes would been missing and I would have no way of seeing them. While this has turned out to be partially true, it seems the show is popular enough that there's always a different user uploading the entire series every month or two.

I recommend getting the DVD sets. I only have the Season 1 set, from eBay for $30.00. I highly recommend it; the bonus commentaries (featured for six episodes) are worth it. Also, welcome to the string (technical term for a group of ponies, not herd)!

99% of BZPower members have abandoned this fad.

If you're part of the 1% willing to cling to it out irrational nostalgia for the old days of BZP, copy and paste this to your signature!

unseen_light_banner.jpg

Click here to meet Chomper, my 2002-style Rahi MOC!

#7283 Offline Valenti

Valenti
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Staff

• 4,662 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 11 2013 - 10:36 PM

Oh mare, less than two weeks away. I'm getting excited all over again. ^_^

-----

I finally saw one of those Equestria Girls dolls at a local store.

Twilight Sparkle was... underwhelming, unfortunately.

Shame, was looking forward to get one or two.

Oh well, more for the target audience to buy. :P

-----

These days I only buy pony toys if there's more than one of a given character in the aisle. Doesn't feel right if I snatch the last one.

~Everypony wants to rule the world.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

topdowndiscovery3.jpg

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

~My Little Pony~ ~Mass Effect~

#7284 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,872 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2013 - 06:37 AM

These days I only buy pony toys if there's more than one of a given character in the aisle. Doesn't feel right if I snatch the last one.

I rarely buy pony merch, but I want one of those 4DE Twilight plushies. Also, 4DE made this tweet not too long ago:

Posted Image

Possibly hinting towards a Luna plushie. I can guarantee they will go out of stock fast.

#7285 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2013 - 08:26 PM

The reason I had waited so long to watch this show is because I'm a completionist when it comes to shows I like; If I'm going to watch one episode, then I must watch them all. I knew each episode could be found on YouTube, but rumors of take-downs made me worried a few episodes would been missing and I would have no way of seeing them. While this has turned out to be partially true, it seems the show is popular enough that there's always a different user uploading the entire series every month or two.

I recommend getting the DVD sets. I only have the Season 1 set, from eBay for $30.00. I highly recommend it; the bonus commentaries (featured for six episodes) are worth it. Also, welcome to the string (technical term for a group of ponies, not herd)!

I'm not interested in purchasing anything for the foreseeable future. Let's just say I'm not quite ready yet to tell my family about my interest in this show.

But I will say this: If I ever do get the opportunity to purchase anything related to MLP:FiM, the DVD sets would definitely be my number one choice.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I have rejoined BZPower as of October 10, 2012. This is a new beginning for me.

#7286 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,469 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2013 - 08:46 PM

I'm not interested in purchasing anything for the foreseeable future. Let's just say I'm not quite ready yet to tell my family about my interest in this show.

But I will say this: If I ever do get the opportunity to purchase anything related to MLP:FiM, the DVD sets would definitely be my number one choice.

The DVD sets are nice, although the bonus features on the second (and soon, the third) are a little underwhelming. I miss the audio commentaries on the Season One set.If I had to recommend any other merch to you, it'd probably be the comic books. Both the main series and micro series are fantastic, and tell great stories, some of which (like a two-part slice-of-life comic focusing on Big McIntosh trying to buy nails) wouldn't work as well in the show proper. Comic books are probably easy enough to get discreetly, too; you could slip one into a copy of, say, Batman, without anyone being the wiser. ;)

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#7287 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,858 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 12 2013 - 09:01 PM

I just want my 4DE Fluttershy! :(

When you're burnin' down, when you're burnin' down

ghostsnstuff.jpg

It's the way that you fake it I know it's too late

#7288 Offline an even smaller horse

an even smaller horse
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2013 - 09:20 PM

I got myself a 4DE twilight and it took two weeks to process and one week to ship

worth it

#7289 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,872 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2013 - 10:03 PM

I got myself a 4DE twilight and it took two weeks to process and one week to ship

worth it

Yes and your tumblr posts about it didn't help my jelly levels either. :v

#7290 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 4,360 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2013 - 11:42 PM

I got Season 1 on eBay. I get so many LEGO sets and DVDs on eBay my family doesn't pay attention to what comes for me anymore.

If you're part of the 1% willing to cling to it out irrational nostalgia for the old days of BZP, copy and paste this to your signature!

unseen_light_banner.jpg

#7291 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,635 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 04:06 PM

Fluttershy just reduced a dragon to tears.

How's that for awesome?

#7292 Offline Avohkah Tamer

Avohkah Tamer
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa

• 185 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 04:36 PM

Fluttershy just reduced a dragon to tears. How's that for awesome?

"B-but that rainbow one kicked me..." 

I got myself a 4DE twilight and it took two weeks to process and one week to shipworth it

I got one too. FULLY agreed. After I got my Twilight, I pre-ordered Pinkie Pie, and I'll also be ordering Fluttershy as soon as the page goes up. My wallet may hate me, but the quality on those plushies is just phenomenal. [color=#6644bb;]~ ([/color][color=#cc44aa;]A V[/color][color=#6644bb;]T[/color][color=#cc44aa;]O[/color][color=#6644bb;]A[/color][color=#cc44aa;]H[/color][color=#6644bb;]M[/color][color=#cc44aa;]K[/color][color=#6644bb;]E[/color][color=#cc44aa;]A[/color][color=#6644bb;]R[/color][color=#cc44aa;]H[/color][color=#6644bb;])[/color]

Edited by Avohkah Tamer, Nov 13 2013 - 04:39 PM.

I love books! I love every kind of book!

twi_banner_iheartbooks2.jpg

I just want to hug every book~

#7293 Offline charge_beta

charge_beta
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 49 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 08:09 PM

Fluttershy just reduced a dragon to tears.

How's that for awesome?

Second best fluttershy episode (first being Hurricane Fluttershy, but I'm not giving any spoilers for you since you seem to be on season 1) 

Does anyone watch the Mentally Advanced Series? I personally enjoy all DawnSomeWhere productions

Best Regards charge_beta                                                             Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness

"Because some men just like to see the world burn"  

[Place Sig Picture Here]

Sorry, but this signature is under

construction. 

Unless you want to donate a signature picture...

I'll probably be working on this for a while, so don't expect anything for

a while now (because, you know, real life needs attention)

You can help by PMing me with ideas, I'm currently

open minded to them. This isn't illegal is it? IS IT?

Shush up a moment...d-do I hear police sirens?!

NOOOOOOOOO!!! You'll never take me ali-

JUST KIDDING!

#7294 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,872 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2013 - 08:50 PM

Does anyone watch the Mentally Advanced Series? I personally enjoy all DawnSomeWhere productions

I've only watch Friendship is Witchcraft.

#7295 Offline charge_beta

charge_beta
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 49 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 06:09 PM

FiW is hilarious, but it is exceedingly stupid and pointless. The first episode didn't introduce the characters, it just ran right into the episode. Also the eyecandy joke wasn't funny and was overused...but I loved it anyway. The songs, might I add, are/were phenomenal! 

Edited by charge_beta, Nov 14 2013 - 06:10 PM.

Best Regards charge_beta                                                             Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness

"Because some men just like to see the world burn"  

[Place Sig Picture Here]

Sorry, but this signature is under

construction. 

Unless you want to donate a signature picture...

I'll probably be working on this for a while, so don't expect anything for

a while now (because, you know, real life needs attention)

You can help by PMing me with ideas, I'm currently

open minded to them. This isn't illegal is it? IS IT?

Shush up a moment...d-do I hear police sirens?!

NOOOOOOOOO!!! You'll never take me ali-

JUST KIDDING!

#7296 Offline an even smaller horse

an even smaller horse
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2013 - 10:30 PM

FiW is hilarious, but it is exceedingly stupid and pointless. The first episode didn't introduce the characters, it just ran right into the episode. Also the eyecandy joke wasn't funny and was overused...but I loved it anyway. The songs, might I add, are/were phenomenal! 

i think fiw is meant to be like that. they put in all these stupid silly jokes that you cant help but laugh at anyway. laughing at how stupid a joke pretty much becomes a joke all in itself, but then they flip it around and put in some incredible music. i was actually lucky enough to run into griffin and jenny at bronycon which was super cool. griffin recognized my name from when i did a little vector for him for one of the episodes which did surprise me

#7297 Offline Avohkah Tamer

Avohkah Tamer
  • Premier Member
  • Toa

• 185 posts

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 12:02 AM

i think fiw is meant to be like that. they put in all these stupid silly jokes that you cant help but laugh at anyway. laughing at how stupid a joke pretty much becomes a joke all in itself, but then they flip it around and put in some incredible music. i was actually lucky enough to run into griffin and jenny at bronycon which was super cool. griffin recognized my name from when i did a little vector for him for one of the episodes which did surprise me

Oh man you met Griffin and Jenny, luckyyyyAnyways, despite the first few episodes being especially groan-worthy, I love FiW for how intentionally corny the jokes are and yet how completely clever the underlying self-referential humor is. And of course the music too.[color=#6644bb;]~ ([/color][color=#cc44aa;]A V[/color][color=#6644bb;]T[/color][color=#cc44aa;]O[/color][color=#6644bb;]A[/color][color=#cc44aa;]H[/color][color=#6644bb;]M[/color][color=#cc44aa;]K[/color][color=#6644bb;]E[/color][color=#cc44aa;]A[/color][color=#6644bb;]R[/color][color=#cc44aa;]H[/color][color=#6644bb;])[/color]

#7298 Offline Bundalings

Bundalings
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,234 posts

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 12:15 AM

Sweetie Bot made Sweetie Belle my favorite character.

skiddo.png.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

#7299 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,872 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 06:18 AM

I wish I could go to bronycon, but it's just way too expensive for me. I was hoping to go to BUCK this year but a broken computer ruined my plans, which sucked because I wanted to meet some of my tumblr friends there.

#7300 Offline Avohkah Tamer

Avohkah Tamer
  • Premier Member
  • Toa

• 185 posts

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 09:21 AM

I wish I could go to bronycon, but it's just way too expensive for me. I was hoping to go to BUCK this year but a broken computer ruined my plans, which sucked because I wanted to meet some of my tumblr friends there.

I was hoping I could attend Bronycon in 2014, but apparently it's the same weekend as Brickfair VA, which is pretty much top priority in my vacation plans for the year. Even if I can't make it to Bronycon though, I'm making it a personal goal to attend at least one MLP con in 2014.[color=#6644bb;]~ ([/color][color=#cc44aa;]A V[/color][color=#6644bb;]T[/color][color=#cc44aa;]O[/color][color=#6644bb;]A[/color][color=#cc44aa;]H[/color][color=#6644bb;]M[/color][color=#cc44aa;]K[/color][color=#6644bb;]E[/color][color=#cc44aa;]A[/color][color=#6644bb;]R[/color][color=#cc44aa;]H[/color][color=#6644bb;])[/color]

Edited by Avohkah Tamer, Nov 15 2013 - 09:21 AM.

#7301 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,469 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 12:22 PM

Scott and I are thinking of attending Bronycon for one day on Saturday (since Saturday is one of the least eventful days at Brickfair, and from what I've heard, one of the most eventful days at Bronycon). We'll see though. It's possible we won't have as much of a need to do Bronycon if Cloudsdale Congress is on again this year, but so far they haven't done anything but tease an announcement.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#7302 Offline Cupcake Killer

Cupcake Killer
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2013 - 06:20 PM

I went to Bronycon this year, but unfortunately I was only there on Saturday. It was really fun, though.

#7303 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,810 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 12:09 AM

This seems like a perfectly logical place to ask this question:

Does anyone know if the S.4 premier on Saturday will be a two parter? And if it is, will both parts be aired that day (like for S.3) for with a week long gap in between (like S.2)?

(Also if those who answer could be kind enough to avoid spoilers [including episode titles] that'd be great kthx.)

kellssunset.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles                                                Era of Conflict Profiles                                    City of Legends Profiles

#7304 Offline Avohkah Tamer

Avohkah Tamer
  • Premier Member
  • Toa

• 185 posts

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 09:22 AM

This seems like a perfectly logical place to ask this question: Does anyone know if the S.4 premier on Saturday will be a two parter? And if it is, will both parts be aired that day (like for S.3) for with a week long gap in between (like S.2)? (Also if those who answer could be kind enough to avoid spoilers [including episode titles] that'd be great kthx.)

Yep, the S4 premiere is a two-parter back-to-back. If you're so inclined to watch it live, it airs at 10am EST / 7am PST. New single episodes each following week will air at 10:30am / 7:30am.[color=#6644bb;]~ ([/color][color=#cc44aa;]A V[/color][color=#6644bb;]T[/color][color=#cc44aa;]O[/color][color=#6644bb;]A[/color][color=#cc44aa;]H[/color][color=#6644bb;]M[/color][color=#cc44aa;]K[/color][color=#6644bb;]E[/color][color=#cc44aa;]A[/color][color=#6644bb;]R[/color][color=#cc44aa;]H[/color][color=#6644bb;])[/color]

#7305 Offline TNTOS

TNTOS
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,935 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 09:47 AM

Season 4 starts tomorrow. Hard to believe, but it's true.

Unfortunately, I don't have the Hub so I won't be able to watch the season premiere immediately. I'll be able to watch them online somewhere, though, I'm sure.

-TNTOS-

"If people only knew how hard I work to gain my mastery it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all." -Michelangelo

A Writerly Blog
The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness
(BIONICLE: The Legend Reloaded (Repost))
(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)
{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)
(In the End Updated 04/14/14) (Review Topic)

#7306 Offline Avohkah Tamer

Avohkah Tamer
  • Premier Member
  • Toa

• 185 posts

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 09:52 AM

Season 4 starts tomorrow. Hard to believe, but it's true. Unfortunately, I don't have the Hub so I won't be able to watch the season premiere immediately. I'll be able to watch them online somewhere, though, I'm sure. -TNTOS-

There are actually several groups that plan to livestream the episode when it airs, I suggest checking out EqD later today, they'll be putting up a compilation post with links to all the livestreams people will be running.Protip: If you've got a decent internet connection, I highly recommend trying Xyro's stream, which is full glorious 1080p HD.[color=#6644bb;]~ ([/color][color=#cc44aa;]A V[/color][color=#6644bb;]T[/color][color=#cc44aa;]O[/color][color=#6644bb;]A[/color][color=#cc44aa;]H[/color][color=#6644bb;]M[/color][color=#cc44aa;]K[/color][color=#6644bb;]E[/color][color=#cc44aa;]A[/color][color=#6644bb;]R[/color][color=#cc44aa;]H[/color][color=#6644bb;])[/color]

#7307 Offline SmashAgori

SmashAgori
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 2 posts

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 05:56 PM

I'm watching the premiere on a con tomorrow, It's gonna be so great!! Argh, I can't wait...

Also uhm..hi I'm also a brony/bionicle fan :)

#7308 Offline TNTOS

TNTOS
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,935 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 09:44 AM

Season 4 starts tomorrow. Hard to believe, but it's true. Unfortunately, I don't have the Hub so I won't be able to watch the season premiere immediately. I'll be able to watch them online somewhere, though, I'm sure. -TNTOS-

There are actually several groups that plan to livestream the episode when it airs, I suggest checking out EqD later today, they'll be putting up a compilation post with links to all the livestreams people will be running.Protip: If you've got a decent internet connection, I highly recommend trying Xyro's stream, which is full glorious 1080p HD.[color=rgb(102,68,187);]~ ([/color][color=rgb(204,68,170);]A V[/color][color=rgb(102,68,187);]T[/color][color=rgb(204,68,170);]O[/color][color=rgb(102,68,187);]A[/color][color=rgb(204,68,170);]H[/color][color=rgb(102,68,187);]M[/color][color=rgb(204,68,170);]K[/color][color=rgb(102,68,187);]E[/color][color=rgb(204,68,170);]A[/color][color=rgb(102,68,187);]R[/color][color=rgb(204,68,170);]H[/color][color=rgb(102,68,187);])[/color]

Yes, I noticed that. I'll be sure to check 'em out.

-TNTOS-

"If people only knew how hard I work to gain my mastery it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all." -Michelangelo

A Writerly Blog
The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness
(BIONICLE: The Legend Reloaded (Repost))
(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)
{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)
(In the End Updated 04/14/14) (Review Topic)

#7309 Offline Valenti

Valenti
  • Premier Member
  • Senior Staff

• 4,662 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 11:01 AM

Eeee, those episodes were fun. :3

topdowndiscovery3.jpg

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

#7310 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,858 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 12:14 PM

Spoiler

When you're burnin' down, when you're burnin' down

ghostsnstuff.jpg

It's the way that you fake it I know it's too late

#7311 Offline Valenti

Valenti
  • Premier Member
  • Senior Staff

• 4,662 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 03:54 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

topdowndiscovery3.jpg

#7312 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,810 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 12:12 AM

Spoiler

kellssunset.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles                                                Era of Conflict Profiles                                    City of Legends Profiles

#7313 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 4,360 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 12:49 AM

Spoiler

unseen_light_banner.jpg

#7314 Offline Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Aanchir: Rachira of Time
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,379 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 03:12 PM

That premiere was amazing. It was a real game-changer, yet none of it felt forced.
Spoiler
I can't wait to see how many new storyline opportunities this story opens, and how much great fan content it inspires!

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time, Nov 24 2013 - 03:13 PM.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#7315 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,872 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 11:02 PM

Spoiler

Episode 1 and 2 in a nutshell.

#7316 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,163 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 07:20 AM

A promising start!

Spoiler

~ CHTrilogy

whoa.png

#7317 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 4,360 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 09:30 PM

If anyone watches the Mysterious Mr. Enter, he made a good observation about the pilot: if the Elements of Harmony could turn Nightmare Moon back into Princess Luna, why didn't Celestia do that instead of imprisoning her?

unseen_light_banner.jpg

#7318 Offline Valenti

Valenti
  • Premier Member
  • Senior Staff

• 4,662 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 09:34 PM

Maybe Nightmare Moon Moon wasn't ready to be redeemed yet back then?

I don't know.. :/

topdowndiscovery3.jpg

#7319 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,810 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 09:58 PM

If anyone watches the Mysterious Mr. Enter, he made a good observation about the pilot: if the Elements of Harmony could turn Nightmare Moon back into Princess Luna, why didn't Celestia do that instead of imprisoning her?

That's... a good question.

Part of is probably what Valenti said. We don't really know the nature of why Luna turned into NM (external versus internal force) but it could be that shortly after she turned Luna and NM were the same being... and then further down the line NM somehow became a separate entity that was possessing her.

Or it could be the goals of the element users. Maybe Celestia didn't really understand her transformation, and assumed that Luna and NM were the same being, and as such figured banishment was the only solution. 1,000 years later maybe things were viewed in a different light. Of course that's assuming the users can control the outcome of using the elements.

But, really, it's probably just plot convenience. This is little kids' show, after all.

kellssunset.jpg

#7320 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 4,360 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 03:14 AM

Yeah, in hindsight, the Mane Six seem surprised that the Elements turn Nightmare Moon back, so it was probably beyond Celestia's control to choose what would happen when she used them, too.

In a way, the Elements seem kind of like the Ignika. An extremely powerful object(s) that can only be used by certain people, but even then, the people don't really control it as much they just channel its power and will into the world.

unseen_light_banner.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users