• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Official My Little Pony topic

My Little Pony Ponies What is this I dont even

• Please log in to reply
7524 replies to this topic

#7521 Online Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 96 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 08:00 PM

For anyone who hasn't heard yet, the Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks movie will start showing in certain theaters in late September, and will become available on DVD in late October just one month later. I personally don't go to theaters to watch anything (except the LEGO Movie), but at least it's nice to know that we don't have to wait much longer now.

September 27, to be exact.

image.jpg

#7522 Offline TL01 NUVA

TL01 NUVA
  • Members
  • Toa

• 151 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 09:51 AM

I'm looking forward to EG: 2R as well. Too bad they aren't showing it in theaters near me...

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

(Now in slightly less embarrassing non-manga form! :thumbsup: )

Credit to CaitieBerry on DeviantArt for the avatar.

#7523 Online Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 96 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 09:55 AM

they+havent+washed+their+pits+in+a+while
what were the animators thinking?

image.jpg

#7524 Offline Airoski

Airoski
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,108 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 28 2014 - 05:33 AM

they+havent+washed+their+pits+in+a+while

That Hasbro are going to pay them so much for this? I have absolutely no interest in EQG, so I can't work out what's good or bad at this point.

In other news, has anyone seen the official 3D printing project for fan-created models? Looks interesting, I just hope Hasbro gives a good portion of the high price points to the creators of the models. Link is here: http://www.superfanart.com/

#7525 Online Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,752 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2014 - 07:54 PM

I'm not sure what you mean at all, but I haven't watched that clip since I don't want any parts of the actual movie spoiled if I can avoid it. I enjoyed the original movie and the eight mini-movies leading up to the new one, though, and the character designs from the new movie look pretty good, so I have high hopes for Rainbow Rocks itself!

Edited by Aanchir, Jul 28 2014 - 07:54 PM.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pupwa21