• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Official My Little Pony topic

My Little Pony Ponies What is this I dont even

• Please log in to reply
7674 replies to this topic

#7641 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 16-September 09
  • 3,394 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2015 - 10:26 AM

Lol, the ponies in this show look like donkeys 

You must have seen some weird looking donkeys in your life to think that.

#7642 Offline Kohnoh Toa of the Green

Kohnoh Toa of the Green
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 16-March 11
  • 1,247 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2015 - 01:26 PM

Lol, the ponies in this show look like donkeys 

You must have seen some weird looking donkeys in your life to think that.

I don't think marshmallow donkeys exist. 

#7643 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Toa

• 17-March 04
  • 163 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2015 - 08:30 PM

Three things I would like to mention here...

1: My latest fanfiction, LEGO Equestria Girls 2, is now finished. For anyone interested in reading it, here's the link: http://www.fimfictio...uestria-girls-2

2: When I saw the Lego Dimensions trailer featuring the names of all the voice actors, I noticed one of the names was Tara Strong, who we know also voices Twilight Sparkle. Does anyone know which Lego character she'll be voicing in the game?

3: I'm surprised no one has commented on this topic in a while, because new episode are already resuming (one last Saturday, and another the week before). In addition to another new episode this coming Saturday, we will also see the third Equestria Girls movie, Friendship Games. I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I have rejoined BZPower as of October 10, 2012. This is a new beginning for me.

#7644 Offline VahkiDane

VahkiDane
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 12-November 14
  • 5,390 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2015 - 03:37 AM

Tara Strong voices a lot of people, mate.

I believe she did Harley Quinn in the Arkham games.

the scum of bzpower

what more is there to be said?

gdgbb.gifm73Eb.gif

0H8Rd.gifcqo8H.gif

please click my dragons :3

#7645 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,251 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2015 - 03:47 AM

Tonight Channel 4 will be showing World of Weird, which features a segment about Bronies. I'm going to watch it and see what comes of it.

~ CHTrilogy

#7646 Offline Ayliffe

Ayliffe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 23-September 14
  • 129 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2015 - 07:02 AM

Tonight Channel 4 will be showing World of Weird, which features a segment about Bronies. I'm going to watch it and see what comes of it.

I may go and check it out, but I'm honestly not looking forward to it at all. Channel 4 usually isn't too great at these things and the fact they're trying to cover around 6 different subjects in an hour probably means that they'll just rush it and miss out key info. 

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams

Twitter Flickr

#7647 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,251 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2015 - 09:25 AM

I'm not too confident about it either. I mean aren't we supposed to be like an underground culture or something? Now one of Britain's top TV channels has us exposed! ...but I guess I can take 10 minutes of glory.

~ CHTrilogy

#7648 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 3,881 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2015 - 11:24 AM

OKAY so why is nobody here talking about FRIENDSHIP GAMES??? I just finally got around to watching it after recording it last Saturday!

Spoiler

Can't wait for the DVD/Blu-Ray release!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#7649 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,251 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2015 - 01:35 PM

Yeah, it was alright. A little weird, though. Even by EqG standards.

~ CHTrilogy

#7650 Offline Vrokorta

Vrokorta
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 02-November 14
  • 256 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2015 - 07:07 PM

I just finished watching it, I really liked it. Even my brother liked it.

I don't care how I set up parentheses.

Kopaka.pngstone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#7651 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Another Chir Brother

• 04-September 06
  • 6,066 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Sep 29 2015 - 07:23 PM

Finally got around to watching Horse People 3: Sports People today and generally enjoyed it. Probably not as good as Rainbow Rocks (which had more songs, and I think better ones on average). Still, a very good movie! I look forward to getting the Blu-Ray and seeing what scenes got cut in the American broadcast.

Spoiler

22575475368_3a42705312_z.jpg

#7652 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Toa

• 17-March 04
  • 163 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2015 - 07:45 PM

Today is the 5th anniversary of when the show started, and there was also a new episode on today. In fact, I'd say that this particular episode was an excellent one to show on such a day like this.

Spoiler

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I have rejoined BZPower as of October 10, 2012. This is a new beginning for me.

#7653 Offline Vrokorta

Vrokorta
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 02-November 14
  • 256 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2015 - 02:58 PM

Today is the 5th anniversary of when the show started, and there was also a new episode on today. In fact, I'd say that this particular episode was an excellent one to show on such a day like this.

Spoiler

Your right. That episode left me stupified/awestruck/astounded. (not sure which one I prefer)

Kopaka.pngstone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#7654 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 08-July 03
  • 4,068 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 12 2015 - 08:29 AM

Loved the last episode. Loved it.  When I realized that the episode was a musical one, I kind of figured what would happen, but it was still surprising and emotional when it did. It certainly did not happen in the way I expected.

Good stuff.

Posted Image

BZPRPG Profiles

#7655 Offline Vrokorta

Vrokorta
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 02-November 14
  • 256 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 12 2015 - 01:59 PM

Loved the last episode. Loved it.  When I realized that the episode was a musical one, I kind of figured what would happen, but it was still surprising and emotional when it did. It certainly did not happen in the way I expected.

Good stuff.

I like how it was set up so you don't expect it to end that way. They put 2 special achievements in one episode.

Kopaka.pngstone_good.png

#7656 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,251 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2015 - 07:20 PM

I've had a horrible realization that I gave Double Rainboom too much credit. It's a disgusting, embarassing mess! Not even the animation can save it!

~ CHTrilogy

#7657 Online DJ Khaled

DJ Khaled
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 22-July 14
  • 4,643 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2015 - 07:42 PM

I've had a horrible realization that I gave Double Rainboom too much credit. It's a disgusting, embarassing mess! Not even the animation can save it!

I think I may have hung out with bronies for too long since I've heard nothing but praise for it. What's wrong with the animation exactly?

search_results.gif?1415080967 MOCgli2.png

See DJ Khaled's new documentary here.

#7658 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,251 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2015 - 03:18 AM

It's not the animation... it's the flanderization of the characters, and the unfortunate implications that their actions carry.

~ CHTrilogy

#7659 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 16-September 09
  • 3,394 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2015 - 04:16 PM

It's also full of memes...

#7660 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,251 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2015 - 04:55 PM

Yeah, that too. Then there's the, ah.... "crossover" part. I could understand if this was a "love letter" to the works of Craig McCracken and Lauren Faust, but that's not what it was advertised as! Just a "love letter" to MLP:FiM, nothing more!

Edited by CHTrilogy, Oct 28 2015 - 04:58 PM.

~ CHTrilogy

#7661 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 3,881 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2015 - 08:09 AM

Well, I for one thought it was funny. Not every fan animation has to be something that takes itself seriously. I mean, it's not like anyone criticizes BZP Bionicle comedies for "flanderizing" Bionicle characters, because that's pretty much the entire point of most of those comedies in the first place.

#7662 Offline King Waluigi

King Waluigi
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 02-September 14
  • 312 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2015 - 09:23 PM

Well, I'm not one, but it's cool to see this topic here.

Dang you guys spread like wildfire back in the day.

d65.png

#7663 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,251 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2015 - 04:45 AM

I don't get it: why did they put the Christmas special before the Halloween special??

~ CHTrilogy

#7664 Offline Vrokorta

Vrokorta
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 02-November 14
  • 256 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2015 - 12:53 PM

I don't get it: why did they put the Christmas special before the Halloween special??

I only just realized that. Anyways, I really liked this episode.(I didn't know Angel could set up such a series of scary events)

Kopaka.pngstone_good.png

#7665 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Another Chir Brother

• 04-September 06
  • 6,066 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Nov 03 2015 - 04:49 PM

I don't have any idea, to be honest. Maybe so they can have it out on DVD before Christmas or something? I don't really keep track of the DVD releases except for the full season collections.

A similar thing happened in the very first season, with Winter Wrap-Up airing before Fall Weather Friends. That was maybe a bit less egregious since those episodes don't correspond to specific real-world holidays, but they do correspond to specific real-world seasons.

#7666 Offline Vrokorta

Vrokorta
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 02-November 14
  • 256 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2015 - 02:34 PM

So no one has anything to say about that great last episode, or no one got around to watching it?

Kopaka.pngstone_good.png

#7667 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 16-September 09
  • 3,394 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2015 - 02:40 PM

So no one has anything to say about that great last episode, or no one got around to watching it?

It's currently sitting at the top of my season 5 favourites list.

#7668 Offline Vrokorta

Vrokorta
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 02-November 14
  • 256 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2015 - 02:46 PM

Almost all of the season 5 episodes are my favorite.

Kopaka.pngstone_good.png

#7669 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 16-September 09
  • 3,394 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2015 - 02:20 PM

Finale tomorrow. Should be a good one.

#7670 Offline Vrokorta

Vrokorta
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 02-November 14
  • 256 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2015 - 03:02 PM

Finale tomorrow. Should be a good one.

I sure hope so. They've had so many other great episodes this season, I hope the finale is just as good.

Kopaka.pngstone_good.png

#7671 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 3,881 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2015 - 12:47 PM

The season finale was great, but high expectations partway through the episode led to me being mildly disappointed.

Spoiler

#7672 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 16-September 09
  • 3,394 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2015 - 05:32 PM

The true moral of this episode is:

Spoiler

#7673 Offline Darth Kranie

Darth Kranie
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 09-February 12
  • 346 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2015 - 09:01 AM

Dang, it's been some time since I ever done anything here on BZP and the first thing I feel like talking about is MLP. For some reason EG:FG really got me hyped for season 6 (I just watched it a few days ago) and the fourth Equestria Girls installment. The suspense is killing me.

Spoiler

Also, I remember someone here made a fanfic about the Doctor and Derpy over at FIMFiction around a year ago. I can't remember the title and who wrote it plus there's no way I'm going through 184 pages worth of fanfiction. I'm pretty sure Lyichir wrote it but I'm not entirely certain.

Edited by Kranalien, Dec 21 2015 - 09:12 AM.

I ship RariDash

BZPRPG Profiles

Ankran, Le-Matoran

Krayne The Rainmaker, Vortixx

Makki, Toa of Air

#7674 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Another Chir Brother

• 04-September 06
  • 6,066 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Dec 23 2015 - 06:32 PM

So excited for the new Lyra and Bon Bon chapter book! It'll be great to see these two best friends on an adventure together! I've really enjoyed all G.M. Berrow's other My Little Pony chapter books, so I have high hopes for this one!

#7675 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Toa

• 17-March 04
  • 163 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2016 - 06:30 PM

A few things I would like to mention here.

First, I've just started writing the latest story in my LEGO Equestria Girls fanfiction series, so here's a link if anyone is interested in reading it: http://www.fimfictio...uestria-girls-3

Second, a few weeks ago, I came across a fanmade pony video done in the style of a Lego stop-motion video: http://www.equestria...al-student.html

And finally, I've recently heard that Season 6 will begin sometime this spring, so we won't have to wait very long to see new episodes again.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users