• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Official My Little Pony topic

My Little Pony Ponies What is this I dont even

• Please log in to reply
7694 replies to this topic

#7681 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 242 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2016 - 06:00 PM

Yeah, it was definitely a great episode. Though I will say this much based on what I've seen across the internet lately; That new dragon character, Princess Ember, has really quickly become very popular.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I have rejoined BZPower as of October 10, 2012. This is a new beginning for me.

#7682 Offline Vrokorta

Vrokorta
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 02-November 14
  • 305 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2016 - 05:08 PM

I must say though, last week's episode was very interesting and enjoyable (I didn't say that already did I?).

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#7683 Offline Naota Takizawa

Naota Takizawa
  • Banned Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 22-July 14
  • 5,969 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2016 - 06:54 PM

Can I ask some MLP fans a question? What do you see in this show that makes it so appealing? I'm not doing this to bash anyone, I'm just simply puzzled.
If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

#7684 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 4,272 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2016 - 08:27 PM

Can I ask some MLP fans a question? What do you see in this show that makes it so appealing? I'm not doing this to bash anyone, I'm just simply puzzled.

It's colorful, funny, the characters are endearing, and it has some nice mythology to it. The music and voice acting are also both good. And the fan community is one of the most passionate, creative, and welcoming I've ever known.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#7685 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 242 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2016 - 05:45 PM

I'm a little late on mentioning this, but there's apparently an official blooper reel from Equestria Girls: Friendship Games. Take a look at it for some great humor.

http://www.equestria...ooper-reel.html

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I have rejoined BZPower as of October 10, 2012. This is a new beginning for me.

#7686 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 242 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2016 - 07:35 PM

Sorry for double posting, but I just wanted to point out for those unaware that, just like last year, there will be a mid-season hiatus over the summer. The last episode of the first half was last Saturday, and the rest of Season 6 will resume sometime later (probably a few months from now, but no official date has been announced yet).

#7687 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 242 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2016 - 09:40 PM

New episodes will resume on July 30, so that's less than two weeks from now.

#7688 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 242 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2016 - 09:52 PM

Am I the only one here still interested in this show?

Anyway, the new episode that was on last week was a rather good one. Based on what I saw, it's definitely one I'd recommend for anyone who's ever been involved in fandom arguments.

#7689 Offline Loganto

Loganto
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 16-March 11
  • 1,310 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2016 - 10:35 PM

I am. Pre-hiatus new episodes are on netflix for all you people who haven't seen them yet.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again."

-Kazi the Matoran

couch.pngThe REAL Life Of Loganto

#MaketheComicsForumGreatAgain

#7690 Offline Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tohunga

• 05-October 09
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2016 - 08:42 AM

Are there any people here who's going to a convention soon where Lee Tockar is gong to appear? If so, please, for the love of Unity, Duty, Destiny and Friendship, ask him to do the Makuta voice, and record and/or film it. Just... please.... :D

I guess no one really cares :'(

Just a geeky guy trying to learn the craft of writing stories.

#7691 Offline Tertmas Tree

Tertmas Tree
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 16-September 09
  • 3,735 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2016 - 09:39 AM

Are there any people here who's going to a convention soon where Lee Tockar is gong to appear? If so, please, for the love of Unity, Duty, Destiny and Friendship, ask him to do the Makuta voice, and record and/or film it. Just... please.... :D

Or maybe no one went to a convention he was at?

banneredgeleft.pngfezbar.pngbanneredgeright.png

#7692 Offline Lukas Exemplar

Lukas Exemplar
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tohunga

• 05-October 09
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2016 - 12:57 PM

Or maybe no one went to a convention he was at?

I was asking whether anyone is going to go to one, not if they have been to one :) And he seems to appear at a lot of them, often with acting advice.

Just a geeky guy trying to learn the craft of writing stories.

#7693 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 242 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 26 2016 - 06:15 PM

A few things I'd like to bring up.

First of all, new episodes are still ongoing every Saturday, and the season finale will be on October 22, so we're getting close to the end of Season 6.

In addition, the next Equestria Girls movie, Legend of Everfree, will be available on Netflix on October 1, this coming Saturday.

(Just a heads up, this movie recently aired in Brazil, so there may be spoilers out there for the rest of the week.)

And lastly, I've continued working on my fanfiction series LEGO Equestria Girls, and finished the third story just a few weeks ago. I'll provide links to all three of them here:

http://www.fimfictio...equestria-girls

http://www.fimfictio...uestria-girls-2

http://www.fimfictio...uestria-girls-3

#7694 Offline Avohkah Tamer

Avohkah Tamer
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa

• 07-July 03
  • 194 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 08 2016 - 01:01 PM

I feel bad about not posting here more often, given how slow this topic is. I definitely still watch the show every week.

I thought Legends of Everfree was pretty good. The new powers are interesting and I'm glad they get to keep them for future installments. Also just finished watching today's episode, "Where The Apple Lies". Solid episode with a decent lesson. Some fun easter eggs in the background ponies too.

I hear the finale episodes just aired in the UK, but I'm avoiding spoilers until they officially air in the States. I'd rather not put myself in the post-season hiatus any sooner than I have to.

I love books! I love every kind of book!

twi_banner_iheartbooks2.jpg

I just want to hug every book~

#7695 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 17-March 04
  • 242 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2016 - 07:15 PM

I heard that a lot of people refused to watch the season 6 finale when it aired in the UK and instead chose to wait two weeks before it finally showed in the US. (Of course, this all happened two months ago now, so I guess there's little point in avoiding spoilers by now.)

Anyway, Season 7 has already been confirmed, though we don't yet know when exactly it will begin. For now, we can only assume that it'll be approximately sometime in early spring 2017.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users