• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Official My Little Pony topic

My Little Pony Ponies What is this I dont even

• Please log in to reply
7731 replies to this topic

#7721 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 17-March 04
  • 336 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 23 2017 - 07:50 PM

After 11 episodes, we're now in a mid-season hiatus. No news yet on when new episodes will resume.

In the meantime, we now have the three Equestria Girls specials to look forward to, one per week and each of them the same length as an episode. The first one will be on tomorrow (based on what I've heard, the one I'll be most looking forward to is the third one, which will be two weeks from now).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

#7722 Offline Avohkah Tamer

Avohkah Tamer
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa

• 07-July 03
  • 199 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 23 2017 - 07:54 PM

If you know where to look on streaming sites, Australia actually aired episodes 12 and 13 this week before their hiatus break, and fans got recordings. I might go check it out myself, because I was particularly interested in those episodes.

I actually didn't know the EqD specials were happening, I'll have to look those up!

#7723 Offline Wiriamu

Wiriamu
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 11-November 06
  • 1,245 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2017 - 02:51 PM

After 11 episodes, we're now in a mid-season hiatus. No news yet on when new episodes will resume.

Yeah, it's torture, especially since we're two episodes away from an episode I REALLY want to see

Spoiler

Despite that, the majority of the season seven episodes have been pretty awesome. I liked the introduction of Daybreaker, though I was somewhat disappointed at their failure to include or even allude to Luna's personal guard while Celestia was handling Luna's duties; it's like they're determined to pretend that those guys never happened. I'm also curious as to how Daybreaker might make a return appearance-she's way too cool not to show up again.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

#7724 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 17-March 04
  • 336 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 28 2017 - 07:00 PM

If you know where to look on streaming sites, Australia actually aired episodes 12 and 13 this week before their hiatus break, and fans got recordings. I might go check it out myself, because I was particularly interested in those episodes.

I actually didn't know the EqD specials were happening, I'll have to look those up!

Although I'll confess that I have seen them, I will also prefer to watch them when they officially air in America. You see, the problem with foreign broadcasts of shows made in America is that, due to the slightly different framerate (I don't remember the exact numbers) at which broadcasting is done in Europe (and apparently Australia too), the result is that an episode broadcasted (and recorded) there has a slightly higher audio pitch (typically very easy to notice in the intro, since that's always going to be in every single episode and thus easy to notice when something's different in such a very familiar part). So basically, if you would rather watch these episodes in ideal quality (and not listen to everyone in slightly higher voices), then you'll just have to wait for the American broadcast, with its proper speed and audio.

Anyway, as for the Equestria Girls specials, the first one was on last Saturday, and the second will be this Saturday, with the third and final one the week after that.

#7725 Offline Avohkah Tamer

Avohkah Tamer
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa

• 07-July 03
  • 199 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 28 2017 - 08:59 PM

Big news, the MLP movie trailer just hit! Pretty crazy stuff.

Although I'll confess that I have seen them, I will also prefer to watch them when they officially air in America. You see, the problem with foreign broadcasts of shows made in America is that, due to the slightly different framerate (I don't remember the exact numbers) at which broadcasting is done in Europe (and apparently Australia too), the result is that an episode broadcasted (and recorded) there has a slightly higher audio pitch

I didn't actually know this issue until I watched the episodes, but yeah it was really noticeable. It's not due to a framerate difference so much as when other countries speed up the episode slightly to fit their network's timeslots or to fit in more ads.

I'm usually one to wait to watch things until they air, like when Steven Universe episodes release early, but in this case since episode 13 was one I was really looking forward to, I broke down and watched it.
I did luckily manage to find an upload of Episode 13 (The Perfect Pear) that was captured at the correct speed and pitch, and I'm glad because this was probably my favorite episode all season. Feels ramped up to 11.

#7726 Offline Wiriamu

Wiriamu
  • Members

• 11-November 06
  • 1,245 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2017 - 02:39 AM

This trailer was amazing-I love the fact that they're going to include a bunch of background/supporting characters in it in true MLP fashion. Also liking the look of the redesigned Canterlot castle; it's about time Luna got a throne of her own. I must say the Storm King is...surprising; I wasn't expecting him to be quite so cheery. Then again, I suppose the series has already done intense male villains in the forms of Sombra and Tirek, even if Sombra has been-at least so far as the comics are concerned-redeemed.

I am super stoked for the Perfect Pair.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

#7727 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 17-March 04
  • 336 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2017 - 06:30 PM

Check this out:

https://www.equestri...inbow-dash.html

It's a 3700 piece Lego MoC of Rainbow Dash! According to the link, this model took over a year to create, and it will be displayed this weekend at "Bricktastic" in Manchester, UK.

#7728 Offline Wiriamu

Wiriamu
  • Members

• 11-November 06
  • 1,245 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2017 - 03:23 AM

Rest of season 7 starts up August 5 and will continue airing past the premier of the movie.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

#7729 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 17-March 04
  • 336 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2017 - 08:05 PM

Yes, new episodes will be resuming next Saturday, with episodes 12 and 13 both on the same day, one right after the other. After that, it'll be back to the standard schedule of one every Saturday.

#7730 Offline Wiriamu

Wiriamu
  • Members

• 11-November 06
  • 1,245 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 24 2017 - 08:45 PM

So the Perfect Pear was one of the most amazing episodes of the series in my opinion. Not as hot on the other new episodes, though it was nice to see Ember again.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

#7731 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 17-March 04
  • 336 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2017 - 07:55 PM

You may have already heard about it by now, but the My Little Pony Movie is now out in theaters.

Personally, I won't be going out to see it (I'm far more reluctant to let others know of my interest in this series than I am of my love of Lego and thus why I had no problem going to see the Ninjago movie), but I do hope to eventually see it in some other more privately accessible way, though it probably won't be for months.

#7732 Offline Wiriamu

Wiriamu
  • Members

• 11-November 06
  • 1,245 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2017 - 03:57 PM

You may have already heard about it by now, but the My Little Pony Movie is now out in theaters.

Personally, I won't be going out to see it (I'm far more reluctant to let others know of my interest in this series than I am of my love of Lego and thus why I had no problem going to see the Ninjago movie), but I do hope to eventually see it in some other more privately accessible way, though it probably won't be for months.

Well, I can say it's a pretty awesome film-I took my niece and nephew to see it. It's not the perfect movie, but enjoyable nonetheless.

And now we're a week away from the finale of season 7.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users