Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

These confounded ponies. Smeag is entirely to blame.

Hey, not fair giving him all the credit! I helped spread the pony love! :PHeh, I actually bribed a co-worker into watching 3 episodes.Yes, I'm a proud brony at work. Now if only it worked better around the fam'...
●Takuma Nuva●

Edited by Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

POH-KNEES. I became a brony... July or June I think. I fell in love with this little character: MLP_-_DJ_Pon-3_-_Nod_to_the_Beat_Close-Up-n1297202125742.gif OH YEAH But out of the Mane Six, my favorite is probably Applejack.

Ah yes, I have you to blame for my addiction. Thanks. :) I joined bronyhood around August I think after you showed me the episodes. Needless to say, the image of rarity with Tom edited with a super emerald was pure win. So cute that spike has a crush on me. :P
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

spidermantreetwenty_percent_cooler.png Spiderman wins this round...

R.I.P. Hundreds of Rahkshi, Karzahni (plant), Mavrah, Kodan, Lhikan, Nidhiki, Krekka, Nivawk, Tuyet, Naho, the other seven Toa Mangai, Sidorak, a Toa of Gravity, a Toa of Plasma, a Toa of 'Silence', Reysa, Carapar, Botar, Ihu, Nikila, Jovan, Hydraxon, Morbuzakh, Antroz, Bitil, Krika, Icarax, Mutran, Vamprah, Spiriah, Gorast, Chirox, many Matoran on a southern island, Matoro, Kojol, many Toa of Iron and Magnetism, all of the Toa in a Toa Tower, a winged Dark Hunter, everyone who attacked Artahka, several OOMN members, a Skakdi in the Pit, many Matoran who became statues, Tridax, Jovan's team, Lesovikk's team, Tyrant, a group of Turaga, the Vahki, Certavus, Lein, many Vorox, many Skrall, Guardian, Nocturn, countless Rahi, the Iron tribe, Teridax, Karzahni (person), The Makuta of Stelt, Telluris, Tren Krom ... and good riddance.

Maybe I'd best put a quick reminder here.I've seen on a lot of sites where pony threads degenerate into nothing but the posting of ponified images. Let's all keep in mind that this WON'T fly here on BZPower. Make your posts count if you don't want topic closure!

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

The best pony? It's Spider-man, obviously. So obvious. spidermanpony-1.jpg

R.I.P. Hundreds of Rahkshi, Karzahni (plant), Mavrah, Kodan, Lhikan, Nidhiki, Krekka, Nivawk, Tuyet, Naho, the other seven Toa Mangai, Sidorak, a Toa of Gravity, a Toa of Plasma, a Toa of 'Silence', Reysa, Carapar, Botar, Ihu, Nikila, Jovan, Hydraxon, Morbuzakh, Antroz, Bitil, Krika, Icarax, Mutran, Vamprah, Spiriah, Gorast, Chirox, many Matoran on a southern island, Matoro, Kojol, many Toa of Iron and Magnetism, all of the Toa in a Toa Tower, a winged Dark Hunter, everyone who attacked Artahka, several OOMN members, a Skakdi in the Pit, many Matoran who became statues, Tridax, Jovan's team, Lesovikk's team, Tyrant, a group of Turaga, the Vahki, Certavus, Lein, many Vorox, many Skrall, Guardian, Nocturn, countless Rahi, the Iron tribe, Teridax, Karzahni (person), The Makuta of Stelt, Telluris, Tren Krom ... and good riddance.

Um. I think it's safe to say that Pinkie is best pony. Yeah.And I severely hope we don't have any closet bronies posting on here. Those guys make me sad.

131263331410.png Also I've never told anyone irl that I like MLP. Not that I try to hide it or anything, but I just don't like shoving it in people's faces.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

POH-KNEES. I became a brony... July or June I think. I fell in love with this little character: MLP_-_DJ_Pon-3_-_Nod_to_the_Beat_Close-Up-n1297202125742.gif OH YEAH But out of the Mane Six, my favorite is probably Applejack.

Ah yes, I have you to blame for my addiction. Thanks. :) I joined bronyhood around August I think after you showed me the episodes. Needless to say, the image of rarity with Tom edited with a super emerald was pure win. So cute that spike has a crush on me. :P
Sigh... Spoilsport. :P Everyone needs to remember that saying "X is best pony" is another way of saying, "My favorite pony is X." So now you have no excuse to start arguing over who is "best pony."

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

I've always been of the opinion that there's genuine fans and fans that are fans to be part of the in crowd.

Not necessarily anything wrong with that. Better MLP than some trashy show that dominates television these days.

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

I've always been of the opinion that there's genuine fans and fans that are fans to be part of the in crowd.

I have to agree; one of my friends only watched one episode, the first half of the pilot, but still called herself a brony (yes I know pegasis). Pretty sure she was only doing it because everyone she knew including me was getting into it.
19704_s.gif

Sigh... Spoilsport. :P Everyone needs to remember that saying "X is best pony" is another way of saying, "My favorite pony is X." So now you have no excuse to start arguing over who is "best pony."
Oh no, I'm not saying Rarity is the best pony, I would hate to brag on myself. I just tend to think more highly of myself than the mane six, because I am Rarity. Now, to find a gif of myself for my sig.edit: Given that I am merely taking on human form (mainly for typing,) I have yet to tell me family of my true, pony form. As such, I didn't join just to be "in." Edited by Hyper Rarity

I'll tell you what's annoying, though. When bronies try to force others to watch the show. But not in the "you tell them about MLP and if they don't wanna watch it you leave it at that", but the "you tell them about MLP, and if they say the won't watch it you pester them until they wanna punch you". I mean, seriously, everypony, our creed is based around love and tolerating, so tolerate their decision to not watch the show, y'know?

tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o2_500.jpg
tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o1_500.jpg

Eurobeat Brony, Makkon, Not A Clever Pony, Alex S., Glaze, PinkiePieSwear, and Jeffthestrider. <3 I can't stop singing Discord.

Alex S WootAlso I watch too many videos of Discord dancing to songs :3

I have to agree; one of my friends only watched one episode, the first half of the pilot, but still called herself a brony (yes I know pegasis). Pretty sure she was only doing it because everyone she knew including me was getting into it.
I've only watched 3 episodes... I just don't have time ;_;I watch billions of YTMPVs, howevers.

Eurobeat Brony, Makkon, Not A Clever Pony, Alex S., Glaze, PinkiePieSwear, and Jeffthestrider. <3 I can't stop singing Discord.

The music. Some of that is what TRULY astounds me. I've been listening to Makkon's "Impressions of Celestia Origin" all day.Also, the dubstep of Luna is pure win.And Alex S. intro glitch remix.And countless others.

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

My ULTIMATE favorite song is a compilation of Alex S. and Eurobeat Brony. Luna dubstep remix. Best. Song, Ever.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

I think we all knew this would be the first topic up...

Yeah, and I was totally gonna get the jump on it and request the official topic to make, but I was too slow. xPI should have worked less on BZP and more on pony I guess. :P

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

My ULTIMATE favorite song is a compilation of Alex S. and Eurobeat Brony. Luna dubstep remix. Best. Song, Ever.

OH GOD LUNA REMIXES I absolutely love Eurobeat Brony, and I loved Luna, but so many people have remixed that song... First there's EB's own Nightlife Jazz, then there's the dubstep, then there's Cyril's metal(?) version...
19704_s.gif

Yeah, and I was totally gonna get the jump on it and request the official topic to make, but I was too slow. xP I should have worked less on BZP and more on pony I guess. :P

●Takuma Nuva●

Same here. Also, anyone got an Rarity images/gifs that I could use for my signature?

Yeah, and I was totally gonna get the jump on it and request the official topic to make, but I was too slow. xP I should have worked less on BZP and more on pony I guess. :P

●Takuma Nuva●

Same here. Also, anyone got an Rarity images/gifs that I could use for my signature?
Ask Pinkamena Diane Pie (aka LNU). He's got some, im sure.

So is next year's April fools prank BZPonies?

Too obvious. :P

So, who else is excited for Fighting is Magic? I can't be the only one.

I haven't been following it, but I'm looking forward to it, yes.

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

So is next year's April fools prank BZPonies?

Well I hope so, but pretty much everypony is a brony at this point. :P

So, who else is excited for Fighting is Magic? I can't be the only one.

Oh yes. So much better than MvC3 or MK. Now all they need is a MLP version of Deadpool. Also, I found a gif, but can't seem to get it in my sig for some reason.