Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Oh yeah btw if you people haven't heard, somebody on Google's Video sharing Website (his name is ocarinaplaya) made a video version of Cupcakes. The name of the video is 'My Little Pony: Cupcakes (official HD)'. Well, now I'm DEFINITELY never going to read that. Anyways, haven't seen the new episode yet kthxbye

... Oh geez.Someone made a trailer for Cupcakes... It was kinda funny. :P

Also, I didn't catch the canadian accent thing...This means... RARITY IS CANADIAN?

Yah, how aboot that! Such a fancy talking pony from such origins, eh?I still think it's more "Minnesota nice" than Canadian, but they're close enough, so what the hey. :P

Believe me, Minnesotans and Canadians have less in common than you may think...and very few of us look like Marge Simpson.It's too bad that Sweetie Belle didn't sing this episode. I guess she's still in denial. :P Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Minasotians are nice? :P jk jk jkThey sounded northern.

Hay now, careful what you say 'bout Minnesotans. We wouldn't want a certain blog assistant to go into a rage and start randomly pinning blogs, would we? :)Also, my curiosity is high enough that I might actually have tried Sweetie Bell's toast. I mean, something's going on there.

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Hay now, careful what you say 'bout Minnesotans. We wouldn't want a certain blog assistant to go into a rage and start randomly pinning blogs, would we? :)

Flutterrage or Twirage?

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Hay now, careful what you say 'bout Minnesotans. We wouldn't want a certain blog assistant to go into a rage and start randomly pinning blogs, would we? :)

Flutterrage or Twirage?
Probably both, with a hint of Pinkamina.Do not anger the Takuma in its natural habitat.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

He's really ragey! He's so ragey, I even wrote a song about him!He's an evil blog masterand he causes disastersIf you get in his bad booksThen you'd better run faster!And what does he eat?He'll put his oven on to heatAnd he'll bake you all upIn a big batch of sweets!Soooooooooooooooooo...WATCH OUT!

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

He's really ragey! He's so ragey, I even wrote a song about him!He's an evil blog masterand he causes disastersIf you get in his bad booksThen you'd better run faster!And what does he eat?He'll put his oven on to heatAnd he'll bake you all upIn a big batch of sweets!Soooooooooooooooooo...WATCH OUT!

That was...amazing.

G A Y   A S   H E C K

I heard that in Flutterguy's voice. :P

Same here.Maybe we should record it, make a banner out of it and give it to him.

charr_sig.jpg

With the clamor of anvils and the thunder of guns, we rip each day from life's teeth.

And they've got me back! I must've been mad to try and abandon them. I'm back!

Yay! Welcome back to the herd! (*hugs*)And don't worry, we won't let the haters kill you. Although we can't make any promises about angry blog assistants... Edited by Alyska

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

*jawdrop*...Wow. Catchy....(but seriously, that was brilliant) Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Same here.Maybe we should record it, make a banner out of it and give it to him.
I could do that if requested.Great song, BTW.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

New episode was good. Best part was Granny Smith with the megaphone in her eye. (anyone care to make a banner of that for me?)Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Who? Do you mean you sucessfully reconverted CHTrilogy?Also, I'd like to know the Recipe used by Rarity's younger sister to burn that water to dust.

Edited by Field Marshal RMN

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Aww, this episode was so sweet! ^^ Dude, Granny Smith is best pony! And so is Applebloom, Applejack, Sweetiebelle, Rarity, etc. XP (I shall never make up my mind on which is my favorite! They are all my favorite aside from that one pony! Bwahahaha!)It's nice to see an episode without Twilight for a change (not that I don't like Twilight, quite the opposite. She's one of my favorites... along with nearly everyone else. XD But, it's nice to see that not every episode has to incorporate her into the morals. Like with Party of One, it didn't really center around her at all, but she was still the one writing the letter. I like what they're doing now. And just think, if Twilight never went crazy this wouldn't have happened! Every pony must go insane now for the betterment of the future (that and it's really, really entertaining. ^^)!

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Well, let's see. Fluttershy went kind of crazy that one time ("You're all going to LOVE ME!!!!!") and if you count Cupcakes, Pinkie Pie went crazy. So, anybody wanna lay bets on who's going nuts next?

Edited by Field Marshal RMN

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Cupcakes is not cannon.... Cupcakes is not cannon! -lies in fetal position in a dark, dark corner on a bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea-.........Oh, hey, seaponies! =D They are real! -emotional scar over, happy place restored-Fluttershy went crazy (for a bit), Pinkie went crazy in Party of One, Twilight went crazy just recently, Rainbowdash got stage-fright (which I'm guessing is the most we'll see of her going insane. She really doesn't seem like the type to lose her cool easily). Oh, and Fluttershy in Nightmare Night was funny, even if it wasn't technically going crazy. XD Applejack kinda went crazy when she had to harvest the entire orchard (not exactly a fun crazy, but her sanity did seem to fade. XD). Hmm... I'd actually like to see the CMC go nuts. XP

Who? Do you mean you sucessfully reconverted CHTrilogy?Also, I'd like to know the Recipe used by Rarity's younger sister to burn that water to dust.

Nope. :P Someone else.Makuta of Comedy.Also, since were counting fanfics as goin crazy, Big Mac, lost his cool once...

INAPPROPIATE CONTENT REMOVED

Let me tell you one thing, MLPIAFS. If you think you can go around the world insulting people for their hobbies and interests and post inappropiate images, you are VERY wrong. I am sure you will find out as soon as any random guy starts insulting you for your beliefs, whatever those may be, and you will start wondering why they just can´t respect you. It´s about time people realize that NOT everybody thinks the way you do, that NOT everybody likes the things you do, that NOT everybody believes in the same you do. Hard to believe that even at this point, after all the wars and deaths caused, among others, by utterly stupid disagreements and disputes, it´s so hard to understand for people. And anyway, you do realize you are getting mad about something as simple as a CARTOON? You are the one acting pathetic here, not the MLP fans. And to clarify, I am NOT a MLP fan, it´s just a matter of principles. To be honest, I can´t entirely understand what people find so great about it, but still, I respect them if they like it. I have been laughed at often enough for liking LEGO and BIONICLE at my age to understand that people can actually like stuff you don´t.~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Funny, I actually haven't met too many AJ lovers before now.Also @Breez: Meh. Opinions are opinions.(But still, Pinkie Pie can bend the laws of physics!)Edit: @Caliga: :biggrin: Just got into Fallout a few weeks ago, and I'm very glad I did.

AJ Fan :P Nice to meet ya.
AJ is best pony after Flutterguy.And thanks, Gata.

charr_sig.jpg

With the clamor of anvils and the thunder of guns, we rip each day from life's teeth.

Thanks Gatanui. Anyway, my Dad saw me watching MLP yesterday. XD"What are you watching?""My Little Pony: Friendship is magic. =D""... You do realize that's made for five year old girls, right?""Yup! =D""... You're making me worried... O.o""Yup! =D"XD, and then my brother explained the concept of "Bronies" (including the fanbase of males in their 30's) to him. He thought we were weird. XDDOh, gosh, I love my family. ^^