Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Waiting for a better quality upload. :P480 just doesn't cut it for my monitor. :x

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I really don't care what quality the episodes are in, as long as the quality doesn't look like Slender Man got to it and the audio is synced up with the video. :P

That's the issue I had last week. :P And the week before that had several crucial seconds missing. :S

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

New episode was quite *squee*.

Didn't expect the rest of the Mane Six to show up, but it was totally worth it. Always fun to wreck posh parties. :P

f9Qcky7.png

Awesome episode. :D I think my favorite part was having Twilight Sparkle with major parts again. It's just so cute how such a smart pony can be so oblivious.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Wasn't my favorite episode, but still good. Didn't see Derpy. Anyone mind pointing her out?Also, is it sad that I just now found out the Braeburn is a type of apple?Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Wasn't my favorite episode, but still good. Didn't see Derpy. Anyone mind pointing her out?Also, is it sad that I just now found out the Braeburn is a type of apple?Kalhiki

During the song, at about 9:50, when there's a bunch of ponies talking, she's in the lower left.All in all, a good episode. Lots of nice cameos. :D
jlovfkk.jpg

So whats the fan name for the window washer pony?

Why, Window Licker, of course.I kid, I kid.

f9Qcky7.png

If there's one lesson I'm taking from this episode, it's that it's not what you know, but who you know. And if you're in league with someone really well off, there's nothing you can't get away with. :POkay, I'm just kidding. (...mostly.)The luggage pony reminds me of the awkward teenager with the freckles from The Simpsons who always made background appearances (did he have a name?)

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

So whats the fan name for the window washer pony?

Why, Window Licker, of course.I kid, I kid.
Personally, I prefer Ellis for him. Exaggerated southern accent, not seen without a cap and a T-shirt, brown hair/mane, plus his coat is the same color as Ellis' shirt. And given you can find a fair amount of Left 4 Dead-FiM crossover fanart, I don't think I'm the only one who sees this. :P
baltimore_ravens.png

On another note, is it just me, or is the show sharing the spotlight with background characters and supporting characters more than the first season? The first time around the mane six had practically the only lines in the entire show, but so far it seems like they're actually giving some personality to the supporting cast.

baltimore_ravens.png

Okay. Please tell me I'm not the only one who think Rarity looks good when she goes to the Art Gallery.Y'know, better than usual.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

This totally happened today during English.We were going over some vocab homework in class and I was disinterested until the teacher asked:"Who can give me the definition of 'discord?'My hand went up, and before I even knew it I said: "A lack of harmony between ponies.""Po--?""People. I said people." :mellow: So, ponies. Helping the public education system since 2011.

This is my new favorite anecdote about ponies. XDAnyway, I haven't seen the new episode yet as I was busy with baking stuff. Pinkie Pie would be so proud of me. XPThough, from what I've heard there isn't a good quality video? Hmm... Perhaps I should wait until tomorrow... I'm sure it will be re-played on the Hub... Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Wind

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

If there's one lesson I'm taking from this episode, it's that it's not what you know, but who you know. And if you're in league with someone really well off, there's nothing you can't get away with. :POkay, I'm just kidding. (...mostly.)The luggage pony reminds me of the awkward teenager with the freckles from The Simpsons who always made background appearances (did he have a name?)

I read he was a recolor of snails. Or he could be snails with snips' coat color :shrugs: .Also looking back at Bionicle 3 seeing Roodaka's unwavering loyalty to Makuta Teridax makes thisTrixie_snips.png a little funny when you consider Trixie's voice actress is Roodaka and Snips's voice actor was Teridax (and Bling Bling boy).Unfortunately I only saw part of the episode but from what I saw, I think kinda act a little like Rarity. Also who in the series goes through the most character development?

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Interesting pony-related anecdote:Earlier today, while testing out digital pianos to replace the old one I have that I used to compose songs, I played a number of songs - including Hush Now, Quiet Now from Stare Master. It was the only pony-related song I played, and no one got it, but it's a pretty song even if you don't know where it came from.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Personally, I prefer Ellis for him. Exaggerated southern accent, not seen without a cap and a T-shirt, brown hair/mane, plus his coat is the same color as Ellis' shirt. And given you can find a fair amount of Left 4 Dead-FiM crossover fanart, I don't think I'm the only one who sees this. :P

Funny you should mention L4D crossovers. I've been fanastizing about a couple of potential custom-made L4D maps based on locations from the show being brought into the L4D universe through various mystical means, and the survivors having to fight the infected while trying to get through them to means of escape.I daresay this episode was quite the inspiration for those ideas, considering one of my campagin ideas take the L4D1 survivors right through Canterlot, the castle, and the hedge maze from Return of Harmony (and I love playing around with idea that a certain someone is making his presence know subtley in that last one...). This episode provides so much usefull imagery of that town. Should get me thinking back about those campaigns. For the past few days, I was spending my time thinking of a Survival map based on the Story of the Blanks flash game (anyone hear abou that one?)And as for the episode itself, I really liked it. The plot twists got me too, and they made the episode even more enjoyable. Though I am confused now on the dating of this episode compared to the Grand Galloping Gala, given certain references.BTW, does it strike anyone else as odd and a little sad that Twiight had no one else come to her party? I mean sure, the company of the rest of the Mane Six is more than satisfying enough, but I'd at least think her parents, maybe some old Canterlot friends (if she even remembers them) and just maybe Celestia would've been there too.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

...maybe some old Canterlot friends (if she even remembers them) and just maybe Celestia would've been there too.

If you remember, she didn't have friends in Canterlot. She was too busy studying!

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

...maybe some old Canterlot friends (if she even remembers them) and just maybe Celestia would've been there too.

If you remember, she didn't have friends in Canterlot. She was too busy studying!
Well, Moondancer is mentioned in Episode 1, but that could have been Spike's crush, like Rarity in Ponyville.

But why the heck didn't Spike show up for her party?

Maybe he was busy.Different writers take different approaches on the SpikexRarity front - the only truly canon ship in the show. Perhaps he was at Pony Joe's (or whatever that donut bar was called), wanting to avoid another Grand Galloping Gala disaster.Of course, there's always the possibility that Twilight gave him charge of the library - Owlowisciousiscnishiasdfhoweveryouspellit can't take care of it by his/her/itself. Edited by Sumiki

It does seem weird Spike didn't show up, especially since it would have been an opportunity to see Rarity. But I suppose he had to watch the library, and maybe Fluttershy's pets like he did in another episode (forget which one). Wow, those ponies would be a mess without Spike, even with Twilight's OCD.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

It does seem weird Spike didn't show up, especially since it would have been an opportunity to see Rarity. But I suppose he had to watch the library, and maybe Fluttershy's pets like he did in another episode (forget which one). Wow, those ponies would be a mess without Spike, even with Twilight's OCD.

The episode was Dragonshy and I don't think Angel would be too happy to see Spike. Although there will be a Spike centric episode is next so that will make up for his absence.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Interesting pony-related anecdote:Earlier today, while testing out digital pianos to replace the old one I have that I used to compose songs, I played a number of songs - including Hush Now, Quiet Now from Stare Master. It was the only pony-related song I played, and no one got it, but it's a pretty song even if you don't know where it came from.

Geez, thanks a lot, now you got Hush Now stuck in my head. :D

f9Qcky7.png

Okay. Please tell me I'm not the only one who think Rarity looks good when she goes to the Art Gallery.Y'know, better than usual.Kalhiki

Yeah, that was a good look for her.The song was eh but I liked the episode as a whole. Pinkie's party cannon was the best part.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.