• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Free Star Wars Minifigs at Two Locations

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,261 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2018 - 11:09 PM

Kessel Worker
The first half of October gives us two Star Wars minifig gifts with purchase in the States: a muddy Han Solo at LEGO and a Kessel Mine Worker at Barnes and Noble. LEGO Stores and S@H require a Star Wars purchase of $35 or more for the free "Han Solo Mudtrooper" (seen here), while the Barnes and Noble "Kessel Mine Worker" (seen here) is free with any LEGO purchase of $30 or more. These limited time offers last until mid-month (or while supplies last), so jump to light-speed and find yourself some promotions!

View the full article

#2 Offline Toa of Pi

Toa of Pi
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 14-March 04
  • 1,405 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2018 - 10:14 AM

Woah.  I haven't seen the Kessel Mine Worker info anywhere else.  Is it on their website at all, or just in store? Also, do you know if there are signs mentioning this in stores, or do I have to talk to someone to take advantage of this promotion?

#3 Offline ChocolateFrogs

ChocolateFrogs
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Piraka Fusionist

• 18-April 03
  • 1,938 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Oct 03 2018 - 03:13 PM

Woah.  I haven't seen the Kessel Mine Worker info anywhere else.  Is it on their website at all, or just in store? Also, do you know if there are signs mentioning this in stores, or do I have to talk to someone to take advantage of this promotion?

I don't see any indication that this is online too.

There should be signs up, but be sure to mention it at the register as a reminder.

nexo_shields_9.jpg

#4 Offline Toa of Pi

Toa of Pi
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 14-March 04
  • 1,405 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2018 - 09:58 PM

I went to Barnes and Noble tonight, and it was going on at the store.  Small signs in the Lego area telling about it.  Although, as per ChocolateFrogs's suggestion, I did have to ask the person at the register about it because it didn't come up for them automatically.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users