LEGO Announces Darth Vader's Castle Amazon-Exclusive

75251_Darth_Vaders_Castle_Announce_tease

Yesterday LEGO announced a new Star Wars set that will be available for the holidays that's interesting in a couple of regards. First, 75251 Darth Vader's Castle is an Amazon-exclusive, which is the first time I can recall Amazon getting an exclusive set. Second while the castle first appeared in 2016's Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the announcement of this set was timed to perfectly coincide with the release of the first issue of the Tales from Vader's Castle comic from IDW and also ties into the the current 'Fortress Vader' story arc of the Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith comic by Marvel. Yes, I'm a Star Wars nerd. You can preorder the set now on either Amazon or Shop@Home today. For hi-res pictures and the press release, read on!

View the full article

It looks really cool, but not "$129 cool"...

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?