• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

My Old Account Doesn't Exist?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ThisGuyNeedsHelp

ThisGuyNeedsHelp
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 11-October 18
  • 1 posts

Posted Oct 11 2018 - 02:46 AM

Hi!

Got a recent wave of nostalgia when someone brought up BZPower the other day out of nowhere, and wanted to check out what's been going on since and catch-up. Anyways, I've tried to log into my old account, ~Toshiro~ and unfortunately, completely forgot what password I was using at the time - I believe it's been 10 or so years since I've been on the site. I attempted to use the "Forgot Password", but it returns that my username does not exist. I actually came across my old blog on this site through Google-searching, so I know it in fact does exist, but I'm a bit confused, and hoping there's a way I'd be able to get my old account back.

Thanks!

Conor

#2 Offline TuragaNuva

TuragaNuva
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Avid Reader, Sporadic Writer

• 19-December 08
  • 603 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2018 - 07:24 AM

I'm not sure, but it's possible the issue is your login username being different from your display name (they're actually separate things on BZP - the username I sign in with is not TuragaNuva). Any idea if you might have set your username to something other than your display name?

Alternatively, of course, you can use the email address associated with your account to reset your password instead of using your username, but I'm guessing it's been long enough that you're not sure what email you used.

If you can't find/remember either your username or email for your account, I'm not sure what you can do. A staff member might be able to help you out, but I don't know how they would be able to verify that the account is yours.

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,338 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Oct 11 2018 - 01:30 PM

Please send me an email at andrew@bzpower.com. Include a link to your blog so I can figure out what your account is and we'll get things figured out.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users