Uplink 2.0

Pohaturon

A mainly constraction-based reimagining of Uplink from Exo-Force, this moc started out as a revamp of that set. However, as I progressed, I ended up with a general shape and frame that I really liked, but didn't live up to Uplink's proportions or shaping. I ended up keeping Uplink's colour scheme, pilot, weapons and some parts lifted directly from the set, but stuck with these different proportions, making this less of a revamp and more of a reimagining as mentioned earlier. 

IMG-3389.jpg

Further pictures on Flickr

Comments and criticism appreciated.

:kakama:

• Upvote 4

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Uplink was my first Exo-Force set ever, and you, my friend, have done it a great justice. The gun arm seems a little clunky with the armor piece with the black dish, but aside from that, I love it. You should do the Cyclone Defender to match it, if possible.

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Uplink was my first Exo-Force set ever, and you, my friend, have done it a great justice. The gun arm seems a little clunky with the armor piece with the black dish, but aside from that, I love it. You should do the Cyclone Defender to match it, if possible.

Hmmmm, I might try my hand at that now that you mention it!

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Hmmmm, I might try my hand at that now that you mention it!

You definitely should! I recently did a reimagining of the Iron Condor, taking inspiration from Marvel's Vulture. It turned out decently, and I started working on a similar-scaled Fire Vulture, but I hit some roadblocks with it and never finished. But you've inspired me to dig those up again and finish the builds. :)

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~