What is the source of this footage?

I found this fan-made music video for "Crashed" on Brickshelf. It uses clips from various BIONICLE media up to 2007. Mostly clips from Ghost productions like commercials, character promos and the Barraki and Mahri mini-movies, and also from the movies and some cutscenes from MNOLG, BtG and BH. But there's one I don't recognize: a short CGI clip of Piruk being chased by Zaktan. It's too high-quality to be from the Piraka Animations, but almost looks too low-quality to be a Ghost animation.

The video can be found here. The specific clip I'm referencing starts at about 3:03.

Edited by Cheesy Mac n Cheese

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

The intro was handled by a different studio than TT, and for whatever reason only TT ever used their own models, everyone else working on the game seems to have made their own. For the intro, models are mostly set-accurate with the addition of hands, while all the promo renders by Advance have got their own subtle stylization going on (this vs this, this vs this)

• Upvote 1

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend