Shadows Review Topic

a goose

Huzzah, a new chapter!Let's see, so the comic relief duo have alternate selves. Cool stuff.What's all this Ignika's countdown business? It's some detail of the canon story I forgot, I presume? And that little conversation reminds me a little of Nuju's latest post in Le-Wahi, but probably coincidence.Essentially a good chapter, but too short!

Which one?When Mata-Nui began to die, the Ignika began an internal countdown, at the end of which all MU inhabitants would die.That is a coincidence.I know! I just haven't had the time to write long chapters recently. *Sighs* :(

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Well the short chapters mean they come out faster than I can say... Something which lasts about a day. Ahem.

It changed him both physically and mentally into a

Jetpack Face. It had to be done.Anyway, I'm liking how all this ties in with the canon storyline, and how you're mixing serious history lessons with semi-comedic scenes with the Agori pair and the protagonists. Keep up the good work!

Well the short chapters mean they come out faster than I can say... Something which lasts about a day.

The full chemical name of Titin?

Well the short chapters mean they come out faster than I can say... Something which lasts about a day. Ahem.

It changed him both physically and mentally into a

Jetpack Face.
Very funny.Thankyou. I like how it ties in myself. And I like the semi-comedic scenes myself, but I have to work in storyline explanations.By the way, there's more to the Time-Keeper legend than you might think...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Ooh, a new chapter. I'm liking that it was longer than the rest, and I like the end line, along with Laz's iCastle hologram. But just a key detail: Toa of Sonics have good hearing. That's why you have to whisper, because their hearing is so sensitive it hurts them. The chapter itself though, was brilliant, and I look forward to more.

Ooh, a new chapter. I'm liking that it was longer than the rest, and I like the end line, along with Laz's iCastle hologram. But just a key detail: Toa of Sonics have good hearing. That's why you have to whisper, because their hearing is so sensitive it hurts them. The chapter itself though, was brilliant, and I look forward to more.

Incommodo isn't a Toa of Sonics, he's a Toa of Magnetism.Pirok was using an expression. Basically, he said Incommodo had really good hearing. To which the egomaniac agreed.Thankyou, I wanted to give you all a longer chapter because I may not get many more posted anytime soon (I'm going to Donegal and won't have internet access until AT LEAST Sunday. But rest assured, I WILL be writing more chapters while I'm there).Thankyou. Proditor gets a lot of good lines. :P'iCastle hologram'. I'm using that. XDThankyou, there will be a few more chapters (and then a sequel. And then a sequel to the sequel).

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

The last line = EPIC WINZ!Pirok knows how to deliver a witty pre-battle remark, don't he?

That was Proditor, King Joe. XDBut thankyou.Alright everyone, I have a backlog of chapters that need posting, so expect one a day for the next while. :)I also have a banner in the works...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

That Turaga came as a bit of a surprise, reminded me of Lhikan until he vanished. I won't jump to conclusions about him being a plot device because he'll probably return later.And I just noticed, the Matoran who can see all of time and space still has no name.

The most important parts of that are bolded, and I will explain them now.He was originally very Yoda-y, but I changed him last-minute.You better not. That business with the Matoran must have been pretty embarassing.As for returning later, you're right on the mark. Although, there's something important that you missed...That will be an important part of the plot later on.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Oh, and why did Incommodo walk into the wall? Did he forget about the archway or something?

He's Incommodo. He walked into the wrong part of the wall.That's not what you missed, by the way. It has something to do with the Turaga. The answer is actually on this page of the review topic. Edited by Vorex: Paradox Eater

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

So Proditor escaped his body with an Iden and then got it back somehow and became a Turaga? Or Ignotus turned him into a Turaga by accident?

No, Proditor is not the Turaga. It's staring you right in the face! It's on this page! Read the posts on this page! :superfunny:And don't forget spoiler tags for theories.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You really expect me to give you a straight answer on that?

Clue: You asked a question in the first post on this page.Anyhow, I'll post Chapter 16 as soon as I can (I've written up to 18).

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Woah. That makes a change. XDYeah, I thought it was about time I brought in a good chunk of character development. And you, being a BZPRPG'er, have already seen Proditor come back from the dead twice. By the way, no comment on the line I got the title from?'That's why I said shadow. The one thing that never truly leaves you, even after death.'Ah, a good ending joke is always helpful. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

So I finally got around to actually posting in your review topic. And this means I have a few chapters worth of content I must comment on, but alas, due to my laziness, I shall merely comment on what seems to be the main plot.Time travel shenanigans and alternate timelines yay!Also, if you need some random Toa, you're free to use Arkrak if you wish.

Oh well. At least you posted. XDIndeed. Although that isn't the over-arching plot, just the plot of Shadows. I can tell you for a fact that Dark Mirror will be very different.Might do that in Dark Mirror, thanks. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

ZOOMMMBBIIIEEEESSSSSSorry. Lost control a bit there.*Ahem*So yeah, loving the cliffhanger, and the second titular line. And the "Blue is a girl colour" quote XD

IIII'VE AAAALWAAAAYYYYS WAAAANTEEEED ZOOOOMBIIIIEEEES IIIIN AAAAN EEEEPIIIIC!Yeah. Me too.*Awkward cough*I liked that cliffhanger. And the second titular line. And I LOVED the 'Blue is a girl colour' line. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

"

"Why don't you like him?"

"He's blue." Proditor shrugged. "Blue is a girl colour."

" About, that blue is the most common boys' color, pink is girls'. About the "epic" you made, i think it's cool, especially the banner. Is still in production? If it is, how many chapters are you going to make (or is it confidential?)?

-G u u R a h K

"

"Why don't you like him?"

"He's blue." Proditor shrugged. "Blue is a girl colour."

" About, that blue is the most common boys' color, pink is girls'. About the "epic" you made, i think it's cool, especially the banner. Is still in production? If it is, how many chapters are you going to make (or is it confidential?)?

I know, but in BIONICLE, blue is the girl colour. Boys = Not blue, Girls = blue. The banner was made by Shattered Mask Productions. There'll be about 20 chapters, maybe a few more, and then an epilogue leading into Dark Mirror, which will be split into two parts and followed by The Eleventh Hour.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]