Pbzp T :the 1St Shadow (Reworked)

So if anyone of you remembers my 1st PBZP (The 1st Shadow), you'll find that this new version kicks its...um.....biomechanical behind!Version 1Version 2t1s1.jpgSpecial thanks to my sister for the awesome photoshop work! The Kakama was originally teal, but I used a weird coloring technique which lead to the mask being slightly blemished. Well, that's the reason they made photoshop, isn't it? :PThe drill, I have to say, is my favorite part. It came to me after I bought Drilldozer, and after I viewed a couple PBZP's for The 1st Shadow... I thought a drill would work wonders with the character I was building. I feel it says "The 1st Shadow" all over.I had promised adjustments a long while ago, and I apologize for the long wait. I really do. But this definitely is one of my favorite MOCs of all time; it's the reason why he's still on my shelf till now.BackGame on! (Notice how blemished the un-photoshopped version is? :P)I may repost the last picture after my sister is done editing it.Comments and criticism greatly appreciated! :tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

The thighs seem a bit big yet they are so sturdy. The model is great!

Thanks! The legs were the same in the first version ( if you have seen it).

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Warn us before you link to the archives! Anyways, what did you do, sharpie that mask? Why would you forfeit a teal part like that? Anyways, the ankles need to be beefed up a little, they look flimsy in contrast. And the shoulders are far below where they should be, yet the arms are, leading to a very strange chest.

aouROFb.png

Warn us before you link to the archives! Anyways, what did you do, sharpie that mask? Why would you forfeit a teal part like that? Anyways, the ankles need to be beefed up a little, they look flimsy in contrast. And the shoulders are far below where they should be, yet the arms are, leading to a very strange chest.

The paint is removable, dude. Also, yeah. You're right about the shoulders, but I like the build of the chest nonetheless. And the ankles were beefed up in the old version; I was too lazy to search for the same parts to use them there.

Wow! This one looks great! The last one was good, too, but this one definitely tops it! While I love the shoulder design, I must say, I do sort of miss the left arm from the first version. The assymmetry there was nice, but this one is great, nonetheless. I almost seem taller this time around, which looks good. The drill arm is perfect--good idea, there! Overall, I love the build, and it's just cool to look at. And, oddly enough, I actually like the blue pins here.There's a colour issue, though a minor one. Why does everyone give me red eyes? :P Nah, I'm kidding. They look good.Great work! Thanks for doing this!signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Wow! This one looks great! The last one was good, too, but this one definitely tops it! While I love the shoulder design, I must say, I do sort of miss the left arm from the first version. The assymmetry there was nice, but this one is great, nonetheless. I almost seem taller this time around, which looks good. The drill arm is perfect--good idea, there! Overall, I love the build, and it's just cool to look at. And, oddly enough, I actually like the blue pins here.There's a colour issue, though a minor one. Why does everyone give me red eyes? :P Nah, I'm kidding. They look good.Great work! Thanks for doing this!signoffffff.png

You're most welcome, and sorry for posting it that late :P:tohu:

• 3 weeks later...