• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pbzp T :the 1St Shadow (Reworked)

PBZP The 1st Shadow MOC

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 556 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 05:49 AM

So if anyone of you remembers my 1st PBZP (The 1st Shadow), you'll find that this new version kicks its...um.....biomechanical behind!Version 1Version 2Posted ImageSpecial thanks to my sister for the awesome photoshop work! The Kakama was originally teal, but I used a weird coloring technique which lead to the mask being slightly blemished. Well, that's the reason they made photoshop, isn't it? :PThe drill, I have to say, is my favorite part. It came to me after I bought Drilldozer, and after I viewed a couple PBZP's for The 1st Shadow... I thought a drill would work wonders with the character I was building. I feel it says "The 1st Shadow" all over.I had promised adjustments a long while ago, and I apologize for the long wait. I really do. But this definitely is one of my favorite MOCs of all time; it's the reason why he's still on my shelf till now.BackGame on! (Notice how blemished the un-photoshopped version is? :P)I may repost the last picture after my sister is done editing it.Comments and criticism greatly appreciated! :tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#2 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,297 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 12:18 PM

The thighs seem a bit big yet they are so sturdy. The model is great!

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#3 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 556 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 12:58 PM

The thighs seem a bit big yet they are so sturdy. The model is great!

Thanks! The legs were the same in the first version ( if you have seen it).

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#4 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 04:40 PM

Warn us before you link to the archives! Anyways, what did you do, sharpie that mask? Why would you forfeit a teal part like that? Anyways, the ankles need to be beefed up a little, they look flimsy in contrast. And the shoulders are far below where they should be, yet the arms are, leading to a very strange chest.

eW9kyVR.png

#5 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 556 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 05:48 PM

Warn us before you link to the archives! Anyways, what did you do, sharpie that mask? Why would you forfeit a teal part like that? Anyways, the ankles need to be beefed up a little, they look flimsy in contrast. And the shoulders are far below where they should be, yet the arms are, leading to a very strange chest.

The paint is removable, dude. Also, yeah. You're right about the shoulders, but I like the build of the chest nonetheless. And the ankles were beefed up in the old version; I was too lazy to search for the same parts to use them there.

#6 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,255 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 01:55 PM

Wow! This one looks great! The last one was good, too, but this one definitely tops it! While I love the shoulder design, I must say, I do sort of miss the left arm from the first version. The assymmetry there was nice, but this one is great, nonetheless. I almost seem taller this time around, which looks good. The drill arm is perfect--good idea, there! Overall, I love the build, and it's just cool to look at. And, oddly enough, I actually like the blue pins here.There's a colour issue, though a minor one. Why does everyone give me red eyes? :P Nah, I'm kidding. They look good.Great work! Thanks for doing this!Posted Image

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#7 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 556 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 02:19 PM

Wow! This one looks great! The last one was good, too, but this one definitely tops it! While I love the shoulder design, I must say, I do sort of miss the left arm from the first version. The assymmetry there was nice, but this one is great, nonetheless. I almost seem taller this time around, which looks good. The drill arm is perfect--good idea, there! Overall, I love the build, and it's just cool to look at. And, oddly enough, I actually like the blue pins here.There's a colour issue, though a minor one. Why does everyone give me red eyes? :P Nah, I'm kidding. They look good.Great work! Thanks for doing this!Posted Image

You're most welcome, and sorry for posting it that late :P:tohu:

#8 Offline Eragon3443

Eragon3443
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 373 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2012 - 08:54 PM

Great job! absolutely love the custom feet!
Posted Image
Feel free to friend me!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users