B.z.republic

Voltex

Alright, I just discovered something in the rules:Every time someone achives their secret goal each month, they get widgets and happiness. That means we have to be on the look out for anyone who receives any widgets or happiness soon: They could be an evil role benefiting from the murder.

One of the leaders for B:NG, so ask me if you have any questions!

Tyler Durden, would you please answer the following questions as truthfully as possible?1. What is your albi for the time of the murder?2. Who do you suspect is the murderer? And why?3. What do you think of The First Evo's opinions, and how do your opinions differ from his? (This applies to all the aspects of this game, and any disagreements you may have had with him outside of this game).4. Why did you purchase your weapon?5. Suppose for a moment that you are the murderer. What would your motive for the killing be?6. Again, suppose you were the killer. What would your motive be for destroying his items instead of taking them?7. What is your opinion on going to war against Westerak, for whatever reason? And why?

Tyler Durden, would you please answer the following questions as truthfully as possible?1. What is your albi for the time of the murder?2. Who do you suspect is the murderer? And why?3. What do you think of The First Evo's opinions, and how do your opinions differ from his? (This applies to all the aspects of this game, and any disagreements you may have had with him outside of this game).4. Why did you purchase your weapon?5. Suppose for a moment that you are the murderer. What would your motive for the killing be?6. Again, suppose you were the killer. What would your motive be for destroying his items instead of taking them?7. What is your opinion on going to war against Westerak, for whatever reason? And why?

1. I was RPing.2. I don't have a clue. There's a reason I'm not a Policematoran, and there's a reason I always end up dying in Mafia games.3. I don't honestly know enough about his opinions to answer that question.4. Self-defense. I'm the most prominent Senator in the game, and probably the one that has the best chance of defeating Burnmad in the next election. Why wouldn't I want to protect myself?5. If I was the murderer, the only reason I would consider killing him was perhaps trying to get a better shot at keeping my Senate seat.6. Well, think about this: I'm a high-profile politician in BZ Nui, and my colleague has just been murdered. Why not carry his stuff around with me all the time?7. I don't feel that going to war is the right option at all. There are plenty of peaceful routes that we have yet to discover.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hm.As hardly anyone knew my opinions:I preferred peace.I hated the idea of war, as it was illogical to send troops over and risk endangering our relations with Westarhk.I never bought a weapon, as I wasn't a policematoran or military member, so I felt didn't need one.I had no disagreements with anyone, as far as I know.And finally, I voted for 1 or 2 legislatures, but I felt I needn't vote for more.

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

I would like to buy 2 loaves of bread from JMing.After looking over all the evidence and reports I have so far, I think I've come to some conclusions.President Burnmad, would you please answer the following questions?1. At the time of the murder, you were virtually the only person on B.Z.Nui that supported the war against Westarhk. Since Evo was one of the main supporters of peace, how can you explain the fact that this gives you a very good motive for the murder?2. In the coming election, several senators have a good chance of becoming president. Evo was one of them, until he was killed. Again, this gives you a very good motive for the killing. How can you explain this?

Edited by tosha96

3. You say your communicator broke from overuse, but we have no evidence of your conversations with other nations. Could you please show these to us?

Don't know if you're the worst police ever or the best police ever, but I'm betting on the former. You practically missed all of them posts......_.Anyways, um, I'm buying 1 loaf of bread from JiMing. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

3. You say your communicator broke from overuse, but we have no evidence of your conversations with other nations. Could you please show these to us?

Don't know if you're the worst police ever or the best police ever, but I'm betting on the former.Anyways, um, I'm buying 1 loaf of bread from JiMing.
My apologies, I seem to have missed that post in which Burnmad quoted the conversations he was having with the other nations.I've edited my above post to fix that error. Edited by tosha96

I would like to buy 2 loaves of bread from JMing.After looking over all the evidence and reports I have so far, I think I've come to some conclusions.President Burnmad, would you please answer the following questions?1. At the time of the murder, you were virtually the only person on B.Z.Nui that supported the war against Westarhk. Since Evo was one of the main supporters of peace, how can you explain the fact that this gives you a very good motive for the murder?2. In the coming election, several senators have a good chance of becoming president. Evo was one of them, until he was killed. Again, this gives you a very good motive for the killing. How can you explain this?

1. If I was going to kill a pro-peace person, I would have killed TD.2. If I wanted to greatly increase my chances of being reelected, well, I wouldn't have killed anyone, buty if I did it would have been, you guessed it, TD.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

@President Burnmad- I ment the war between West and SoSo. Purchasing a loaf of bread from JiMing/Belonephobia. @ JiMing/Belonephobia- Contract- I will give you 20 widgets to you for you to use as you wish. In return, after 1 week, I would like 2 food items. I would reccomend investing in product devolpment.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I just changed my name because of a fad going around in the staff, and others. So still call me JiMing.Amyways, sure. I'll accept Zakaro's deal. After I get the widgets, I will invest in product development.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

alright, i'm setting the price of my products at 21 wigdets. this for toarobot for the auto sales

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

JiMing: You did restock (and I did miss that post), but you restocked after they made their purchases, so the same thing would have happened had I been a bit more active. Processing creation of 4 loaves, Impulse and Zakaro's purchases, and Thelonewander's price set-up.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Purchases processed, although technically products should have been creation prior to requests to purchase them.JiMing: After careful experimentation, you have produced plans to make Canned Ruki, a new type of food. Production of each will cost you 5 widgets. Unlike bread, which is known to go stale after sitting in the inventory a little too long, your Canned Ruki is specially packed to last almost indefinitely.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Like canned Sardines?Anyways, I'll buy that 1 Ruki. Also, JiMing, just a tip - You are practically the only food source right now - You can sell for much more and still get paid. But not too much, or else I'll have to draft up law saying something about it. After all, I am a Virtuous citizen, and I need to make u guyz happeh!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013